Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) (2046 Views)

HOCKLEY LAGOS MILLENNIAL TOWN NOW SELLING COMMERCIAL PLOTS! / Hockley By Landwey in Eko Akete Abijo Lekki Lagos / ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Price increase in a few days
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Still available
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Still available
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by Marinad: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am glad that many members of this forum are interested in the topic of real estate. I have also become the owner of stunning apartments abroad and can give you useful advice. I bought a costa blanca property for sale and did not overpay. I am sure that I can make big money selling my apartments. the reliability and stability of my investments is important to me
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Marinad:
buying property is a good idea
it is , thank you.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Marinad:
I am glad that many members of this forum are interested in the topic of real estate. I have also become the owner of stunning apartments abroad and can give you useful advice. I bought a costa blanca property for sale and did not overpay. I am sure that I can make big money selling my apartments. the reliability and stability of my investments is important to me
that’s lovely, real estate is a reliable form of investment. This is my WhatsApp number 08039550565, you can chat me up. Interested in the advice smiley
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check This Bathroom Out! / An Underground 3 Bedrooms Building / Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.