Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) (2044 Views)

HOCKLEY LAGOS MILLENNIAL TOWN NOW SELLING COMMERCIAL PLOTS! / Hockley By Landwey in Eko Akete Abijo Lekki Lagos / ……….Own An Ultramodern Apartment in Abijo for 17M (Millenial Town Hockley) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:25am On May 10, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……Affordable And Luxury Apartments In Abijo (Millenial Town, Hockley) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Property For Sale:-ajao Estate,maryland,bank Anthony,agidingbi,lekki,adeniyi Jon / A Plot Of Land @ Femab Estate, Lekki C Of O (with Picture Descriptn) / Can One Pay Prepaid PHCN Bill Via E-banking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.