Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) (26920 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by GreenDee(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just lost my Dad,I know the pain of losing a loved one..may God comfort them and give them fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by GreenDee(f): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
GreenDee:
Just lost my Dad,I know the pain of losing a loved one..May God comfort them and give them fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by enemachris(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rest on lil angels.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by SirbobbyDgreat: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Asour:

From the story, they were dropped off at a family friends place on visitation.
Oh ok thanks for enlightening me
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by rezzy: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
What of their parent, how come nothing happened to them.

They were holidaying at a former neighbor's house when the incident happened. The man and his 2 children also died.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Ochelyko1: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
But we didn't hear anything dat the aboki who sold the suya was arrested ooo abi nor be the suya killed them?

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Clang15: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
sO SAD
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by SirbobbyDgreat: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
rezzy:

They were holidaying at a former neighbor's house when the incident happened. The man and his 2 children also died.
May God not give us a temptation that is bigger than what we can handle…Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by BaronBiafra411(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Insides my home town cry
Ohuhu my home land cry
My heart goes out to their parents cry
This is a bad omen cry cry
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Xhuntra: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kinimajor:
This is a mystery to me...I am still amazed to this news
There is more to this...SUYA

Most abokis poison their suya these days
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Achico: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
God giveth and taketh. Rest In Peace young bloods
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by chinosike(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace... So hard to believe this oh God may thy will be done.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by EmperorTolson: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
May God console the family
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Initial80: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
It is well
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by katchagboro(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abi na SUYA kill them again?
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Longman8: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
A huge loss. May their souls rest well. Amen.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Taiwojon(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rip

Eternity should be our greatest concerned

Remember
Only one life, make it count for Jesus by repenting from your sins

Jesus saves
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Maxwel01: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is heartbreaking
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Didi55(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmmm rest in peace with the lord
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Caseless: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
May God grant the parents strength to bear this loss. It's not easy. RIP young soldiers.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is just too sad.
May God not let this be our portion.
No parents deserve to cry any cry(well except of Joy) over their wards.

God rest their souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
May their gentle souls rest in the bosom of our LORD and may HE grant them the fortitude to bear such painful losses.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Emvico34: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
That VULTURE griller should be held responsible. These people mistook barbeque for suya. Na joke ogrin
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Preciousppearl(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
What of their parent, how come nothing happened to them.
the kids were on holiday at a family friends house.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Preciousppearl(f): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
GreenDee:
Just lost my Dad,I know the pain of losing a loved one..may God comfort them and give them fortitude to bear the loss.
so sorry dear, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
So sad.

I don't know why this kind of thing can't happen to red pillers and Taliban supporters.

Always happening to innocent people.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Mrbigman2020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rip
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.