Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) (26922 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Cabazieu: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
So sad embarassed
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2021
So painful! God rest their souls and console the family.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by tobxy: 3:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Rip
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 3:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Now after the burial everyone will leave leaving the parents to their fate.

How will they survive with this memory??
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by franugo(m): 3:51am On Sep 19, 2021
GreenDee:
Just lost my Dad,I know the pain of losing a loved one..may God comfort them and give them fortitude to bear the loss.

Losing a loved one is never easy...sorry for your loss
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Let's not say they ate SUYA on nairaland because their death is mysterious right?
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by 4four(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
What of their parent, how come nothing happened to them.
it did not happened in their parents house, it happened in their relative house who the children visit during holiday, the relative with one of his children also die, only the wife of the relative and one of her children survived and both are also in critical condition
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:
Tears escape my eyes freely.

I can't even attend this funeral. It's unbearable. This is a place you'll cry out your eyeballs.

Mehn.

The most painful era for any parents.

Life like a mist.

I swear my dear. There's no consolation for this. Will they now go and adopt kids Chaiii. And I so love the spacing between the kids. Chaiiii
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
An autopsy is supposed to be carried out before burial. I believe they were poisoned. What fume kills like this when the generator wasn't even inside same room they slept? And why would it kill all three at once? Why were there parents spared from same fume? Was that the first day the generator was on at that same spot while the kids were asleep? A lot of clarification is needed
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Kinimajor: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Abeg if na so make we stop to de buy SUYA...I no wear pant o
I don’t remember we last I ate it self
I go for barbecue fish or catfish pepper soup
Xhuntra:

Most abokis poison their suya these days
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by pegix(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Dearly1:
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this loss. It's not easy burying your own children. May that never be our portion in Jesus name, amen.

Amen cry
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2021
GreenDee:
Just lost my Dad,I know the pain of losing a loved one..may God comfort them and give them fortitude to bear the loss.
Chai, sorry my dear, be strong.
May his soul rest in peace
cry
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Emvico34:
That VULTURE griller should be held responsible. These people mistook barbeque for suya. Na joke ogrin
young man, this Is not a time to joke.
Make we dey use our head abeg. undecided
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2021
undecided

Why still mysterious....wasn't autopsy conducted to ascertain the cause of death..

Wouldn't be surprised the parents objected the autopsy on the ground that they don't want their bodies mutilated, then one can't help but ask.... is it not thesame body that will break down to sand and dust.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by philemonemenike(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Big lose his hard to take heart but you have to be strong.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Their parents should be question.
Re: 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) by Meteng: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2021
I can't even imagine this for my worst enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.