Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? (22708 Views)

Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / How Do I Get My Original Waec Cert???? / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by mazamaza: 11:16am On May 26, 2011
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the process if an original waec certificate has been lost? I have a photocopy but need the original. I need to know what process to follow with waec and how long it might probably take.

Thank you
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by mazamaza: 11:20am On May 26, 2011
I know waec does not reissue certificates,
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by slaughter(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2011
W.A.E.C does not reissue certificate, but if i can get the photocopy with one passport photograph i can get u another one but @ a price

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by nathancrown: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2012
Slaughter i need ur help on that....i wrote my waec nd gce 2005/06 nd waec jst culdnt seem to locate my certificate nd i will be needing it by juky, what do i do? i have my print out and all
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by bright007(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2012
nathancrown: Slaughter i need ur help on that....i wrote my waec nd gce 2005/06 nd waec jst culdnt seem to locate my certificate nd i will be needing it by juky, what do i do? i have my print out and all
Ĥėļļő mazama,pls don't fall into dubious hands.if u are sure u lost ur original waec certificate.Its pretty unfortunate because waec do not issue an original cert twice.
Here are å few things to d̶̲̥̅̊
ọ̥
:go to ťĥĕ nearest police station and make a report,collect d police report and then go to court and swear an affidavit that u lost ur cert in transit.take these documents to waec office anytime u need å authorised report in replacement for your result.
You will be given an envelope enclosing ur result(not original),which u will take to any where u wanna use it.
This process seem long and will cost u some money but it is ťĥĕ only option if u really wanna use that result again.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by akinwolemi: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2012
my own situatn waz diffrent i lost my print out and my reg number plz can i stil get d result back.plz help me o
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by Philipsdael(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yes, you can but it will cost you about 2k, a friend of mine had the same fate and he went to their office at Yaba-environ, His complaint was settled, he checked his result and saw that he blast all the needed subject plus 1.
akinwolemi: my own situatn waz diffrent i lost my print out and my reg number plz can i stil get d result back.plz help me o
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by Philipsdael(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
bright007:
Ĥėļļő mazama,pls don't fall into dubious hands.if u are sure u lost ur original waec certificate.Its pretty unfortunate because waec do not issue an original cert twice.
Here are å few things to d̶̲̥̅̊
ọ̥
:go to ťĥĕ nearest police station and make a report,collect d police report and then go to court and swear an affidavit that u lost ur cert in transit.take these documents to waec office anytime u need å authorised report in replacement for your result.
You will be given an envelope enclosing ur result(not original),which u will take to any where u wanna use it.
This process seem long and will cost u some money but it is ťĥĕ only option if u really wanna use that result again.
Pls, Somebody,
i'll like to know if his Date-Of-Birth will also be on the result
(am just curious)

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by TurakiUsman: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2014
yes its true last year i upgraded my waec result true the help of Mr Andrew if you need any help in this year waec 2014 just call him on his number its for sure he will help you i have already directed some persons to him of which they said he have check their result for them and those that are not ok he helped them to remark it before the result is released just call him on this number before its too late 08152240666
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by kunzuifu: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2016
I need help urgently please. The date of birth on my WAEC certificate is not correct and does not correspond with the rest of my document. How do i get it corrected pls
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by Jay202046: 12:04am On May 22, 2016
Good day everyone,

Please I recently misplaced my original WAEC result and I need help in getting a new original, can anyone help me out here,thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by calebkelly(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Please do any one know how long it takes to get neco statement of result
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by calebkelly(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2016
And again does schools in germany accept statement of result
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by joywonderment(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Please can companies accept police report and Affidavit that you lost or damage ur original WAEC certificate and do you need to attach a print out or photocopy of your original WAEC certificate? If yes do I need a new scratch card to print out my WAEC result online?
Pls urgent reply needed.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by GlennJones: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Discover the thrill of treasure hunting with gold miner, the top-rated mining game of all time.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by lindademola: 3:49am On Aug 30, 2023
joywonderment:
Please can companies accept police report and Affidavit that you lost or damage ur original WAEC certificate and do you need to attach a print out or photocopy of your original WAEC certificate? If yes do I need a new scratch card to print out my WAEC result online?
Pls urgent reply needed.
affidavit or police report is for permanent time not use for ever
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by jerryoladeje: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2023
lindademola:
affidavit or police report is for permanent time not use for ever
ok
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by MrsTwrite(f): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2023
This is not going to be easy.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by jerryoladeje: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is not going to be easy.
nothing is easy in Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by mrsusanoladi: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by jenyfolabanjo: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you @ Dr paul for correcting my Waec certificate wrong date of birth and Names, I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul after I contacted him and he helped me. He is legit
Re: Has Anyone Ever Lost Their Original Waec Certificate? by mrsusanoladi: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? / OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.