Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini (22147 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Ghostman29(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is the height of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Globalhustler(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
When he first entered the house, he said his father use to call him a fool sometimes. His father was right?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Godssplan: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
I can really understand Saga
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by FashionCookie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
SMH lori iro...Ekpa!
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by johndho(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
I see saga leaving the house tomorrow, and I see pere or Yousef dating nini in the house and kiss her too. And I see saga regretting his actions.
This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy needs to take the simphood to the next level by washing ninis pant

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by rayvelez(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by macaranta(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigga has lost focus o.. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by donprinyo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pussssy man fooocking up as usual.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Nawa. At this rate, don’t be quick to celebrate your male son.

He can grow to be a Saga or Bobrisky.

Male Son ko, Female daughter ni.. cheesy

Is dis Deliberate? because this expression is a tautology..

To d main issue, This Saga is Soo Foolish and Mumuish!!
But Maybe Nini can just decide to Date him after d Show due to Fear of his Response to rejection!!
because, he looks like He will do something Tragic if She leaves him!! sad embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Saga is getting obsessed with NINI I think he might get suicidal or hurt Sm1 if he saw Nini with another guy.

Saga calm down o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
I’m really worried about this saga guy.
Like when the show ends, would he bounce back onto his hustle or will he continue chasing Nini? Won’t his obsession with Nini affect his efficiency? This is someone that claimed he used his last card to prepare for the show and is currently owing rent.
I hope it’s just the house that’s affecting his vision, dude literally sees nothing again apart from nini.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mynd44:
At the next annual men's meeting, we need to call this chap and discuss his behaviour as he is disgracing us.

He is doing our yeye in front of the adugbo people
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by femi4: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This guy has won the SIMPING Balon D'or award with a wide margin.... At this rate, he can sell his father's land at Ibafo, Ogun State just to make sure Nini is happy.
He already overtook Ozo as the most SIMPed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by annyz: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
S: Simp
A: Always
G: Go
A: Astray

I pity him by end of the game when NINI (the parrot) will retire back to her boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
If i have a son like Saga i will send him to the Nigeria army and order them to post[ him to send him to sambisa forest.

I hate mumu men, this kind of man can betray anybody just because of pvssy
Omo this part! I try to stay away from those kinda guy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by vickydevoka(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Scatterscatter:
Sàga is irritating and disgusting. He shouldn't only be disqualified, he should be disowned by his father and sent to jail undecided
Bcus of show. U self de irritating n disgusting, Dem suppose ban u from nairaland
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Freebirs(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Continue de burst her head
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by geesilver(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't mind him he is ozo pro.max an upgraded version indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by midolian(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Militant30:
The boy is very very very very very very stupid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by seyz91(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy
PlayMaker14:
This guy has won the SIMPING Balon D'or award with a wide margin.... At this rate, he can sell his father's land at Ibafo, Ogun State just to make sure Nini is happy.
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
vickydevoka:

Bcus of show. U self de irritating n disgusting, Dem suppose ban u from nairaland

Lolsss..So It's only dis Guy's own you see, abi?
U nor see d Guy that says 'Saga should be sent to the Gallows'..
Dat sending him to Jail is just wasting the Jailor's time.. cheesy

But honestly, D Guy is so Annoying and Idiotic!! N I mean Sagaundecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Emmanuel909090: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ozo we are sorry, your pro max is even worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by PlayMaker14: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
FashionCookie:
SMH lori iro...Ekpa!

You're surely from Delta State for you to use the bolded word.
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by iReddington: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
This No-ambition simping idiot irritates me to my bones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by taiwolomo1: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
kestolove95:
Big brother, give whitemoney the money and give saga nini den chase everybody home and end d show
grin...hilarious
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Someone should slap that boy angry Mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Franking: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shameless boy. As if he has never seen a girl in his life before. I have not seen this sort of chewing gum in my life.

I'm very disappointed in Saga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Seankhalifa: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Like for ozo grin share for saga lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Dangrace01: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
This show is scripted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday / #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.