Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Old Supernatural Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Old Supernatural Thread (196 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Supernatural Thread by odysey: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys, was reading an old thread on the supernatural https://www.nairaland.com/3926575/experience-supernatural-ghost-spirits-exist/58 and my thoughts went to billionaire, I don't remember his monicker exactly but I think he was once atheists then he had astral experiences and came to the Light

If you can point me to those threads of his I'd be most grateful

Cc. Humeeh,mimzzy,adedayo3193 luminouz:
I love da fact DAT more people are boldly coming out to share their stories....let's kip em coming y'all......it could really save a soul out there...u never know....

Proudly part of d SUPERNATURAL crew!!!!!!

Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,aniekpeno,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset
Re: Old Supernatural Thread by falcon01: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
I miss bilyonaire
Re: Old Supernatural Thread by adedayo3193(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Oh yeah
Re: Old Supernatural Thread by odysey: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
falcon01:
I miss bilyonaire
can you locate any of his threads?
Re: Old Supernatural Thread by odysey: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
adedayo3193:
Oh yeah
I believe it was the toxicity in this space that made him leave...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Take Away Dirty People And Liars Away From Me Tolu ilori / Sharp Your Spiritual Electromagnetism! / Let Us Be Like The Wise Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.