Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171410 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:
present sir grin
Babe.... kiss
What u doing online naw.....
Ur less busy right tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by SurestG(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:
Babe.... kiss What u doing online naw..... Ur less busy right tongue
Yes o I'm less busy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
SurestG:

Yes o I'm less busy
grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by josh001(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm an MFM member
region? State? I doubt that assertion.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:
I love da fact DAT more people are boldly coming out to share their stories....let's kip em coming y'all......it could really save a soul out there...u never know....

Proudly part of d SUPERNATURAL crew!!!!!! grin

This thread exceeded expectations, even without hitting front page. I guess we all have alot of things in common.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Shiitposter: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
I believe what u guys are saying. demonic spirits do exist...Sometimes I experience some kind of suffocation while sleeping and when I shout Jesus, the sounds don't come out. I keep shouting till it finally comes out loud and i feel being released.

Secondly, when I was in secondary sch (boarding sch), on a particular night, thou I was not fully asleep(just lying on my bed). All if a sudden I felt my bed going down on the left and right sides (just like one climbing a bed, u know na). At first my one mind said I should remain calm and see what happens. But when I noticed that it won't stop and noticed d approach got closer to my stomach level, I screamed JESUS and suddenly felt one left my bed. I was so scared (I was just in jss 2). That was my first time experiencing such. I begin pray sharp sharp...So these spirits exist and that is why the bible calls it spiritual battle...

The first one is sleep paralysis. I got 2 of that yesterday night. It has now gotten to the extent where i just smile when it happens and try to collect as much data as i can.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys,

As i promise earlier, i will share some parts of my spiritual story. Now, it is time.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
5DMindset:
Be careful what you learn, there are dead ends in the programs of the matrix. Just study to know what you are. You are not what you think you are.
Very true, a lot people don't know what they are getting themselves into by studying these stuffs, guys be very careful o, take your lessons from that guy dat tried summoning a demon. Deep things are not always revealed on the surface, when it comes to the spiritual, the lesser you know, the better for you. Those of you wishing to have a third eye, I am sure you have no idea what it means to have such, most of us are not contented with who we are which is very bad, we should learn to be appreciative of who God has made us and excel as unique Individuals rather than trying to be like others. For our seers in the house, I greet una, God gave you the gift for a reason, get closer to God and use your gift to help others.
Finally, People shouldn't mistake a gift from God for demonic manipulation, for those that fall under this category, I am sure you know what I am talking about. If you think you are being manipulated, oppressed or Initiated into the kingdom of darkness, please go for Deliverance, I will recommend T. B Joshua in Lagos or Joshua Iginla in Abuja.
If you find strange marks on your body, start midnight prayers ASAP, and desist from sin, this is what gives this people access to you.
Thank you for reading
Cc: Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset,GeoSpatial

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

As i promise earlier, i will share some parts of my spiritual story. Now, it is time.
Correeeeeeeeeect! We are following
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

PART ONE

My journey into this world started like the way every other baby was born. I was born into family of six and I am the last born. I was born on Sunday during the church service and the church was celebrating their anniversary when my mum feel the pains and gave birth. I was named Emmanuel. Before I was born, many prophecies had already came out that the baby isgoing to be[b] this and that[/b] but my parents are struggling to survive and feed the family, so they didn’t really bother any prophecies them. LOL

FIRST SIGN
My mother told me that time to grow teeth arrives but no teeth for almost two years; she was bothered about my growth. One day, I slept and around 3am I was crying that I didn’t stop and she was petting and bread feeding me when she feel pains on her nipple, to her surprise when she looked at my mouth she saw two grown teeth at my upper jaw, she was surprised and scared at the same that what is this? All are other kids she had doesn't grow teeth like the way i did. Because before we slept no teeth at all, now two grown teeth shows up within few hours, that is still misery to her till today. Also, not common seeing kids growing teeth from upper jaw for the first time, she was told any kid that firstly grown teeth from upper jaw, is a very powerful being and is not that common. Our pastor then told her that she must be extra careful about me that I must be carefully monitored that I came into the world with some special gift.

My mum told me that one day, My aunt (Mum older sister) visited us, very deadly and demonic woman, one day she looked at me for like 5minutes and say from henceforth this boy name is ABIJA. Those that knows who is ABIJA in Yoruba film those days knows he is very powerful. Till now, the woman still call me ABIJA. She did many spiritual attacks to my mum that I can’t explain, she and my mum, are not talking again when she later knew all the bad things she used to do to her spiritually.

We relocated from Lagos to Ota in Ogun State. Those that knows Ota land very well would know how powerful and demonic the town was around from 1993 till early 2009. The problem started when my dad bought a land and the baale of that environment saying he is the owner. Anyway, my dad was able to built two bedroom flat on the land and we moved in September 1995.

FIRST SPIRITUAL ATTACK
Now, we started facing real spiritual attack. If we wake up in the morning, we will be seeing many juju on the floor in and also the gate of our compound. It was so tough that my family started falling sick except me, my father not seeing contract again because he was a building contractor, my mum was tailor and we have many shops in our compound. No sales, everything was so rough and tough. Now, around June 1997, me and my immediate brother were poisoned by one of our neighbor leaving at the back of our compound. We went to buy bread and along the line, the bread was poisoned. Me and brother took the bread to school, we ate it during break time, around 1:30pm, my brother started feeling pains, serious one. He was rushed to the clinic, he was rejected. My mother was informed and we rushed him to General Hospital, Ota. Those days, very easy to Doctor, the doctor took many test nothing show up, that is where the man told us, what happened to him is not natural. His wife is a pastor, he invited her that same day, the woman prayed and asked what we ate and I told her, not quite long, my brother died. My mum was like ‘YOU BOTH ATE THE BREAD AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU BUT YOUR BROTHER DIED’.

It was so terrible for my family then, the doctor wife became our family pastor and she really tried for us. The death really affected my family because the boy was brilliant and handsome. I cried for months that I couldn’t eat or go to school, I fell sick too. I used to see him in my dreams and I will be talking to him and he will be replying, my parents have to tell the family pastor who was able to break the spiritual relationship between me and my brother during fasting and praying.

Around 1999, One of my senior brother that came for holiday from university then got sick too, his own was even worse, we started taking him from church to another, then a C&S church not far from our house was introduced to us, we took him there and the pastor heal him within three days, and my family became C&S member. The pastor called my mum, and told him that her last born must be really be protected because I was the target for the first attack, but my brother was killed along the line and again that I was the target for the second time, that it didn’t happened and it was transferred to my senior brother again. Since then, I was living in that church for almost a year. I will be going to school from church.

MY DISCOVERY

One day, I was going to school and I was urinating around the bush near the road. I was urinating and I heard a voice, why are you urinating there? I thought somebody was talking, I look around and saw nobody. To my surprise, I saw one tree near where I was urinating, I move nearer and the tree was telling me, why would you be urinating there? I was scared but I couldn’t move. I stood there for almost 5minutes. I asked, do tree talk? To my surprise, I saw three old women inside the three eating and gisting, I just left and was feeling cold. I went back to church to tell my pastor what I saw.

He followed me to the tree, he prayed for like30 minutes and commanded those inside the tree to come out, the three women came out but not as human being but as big black eagles, the pastor poured anointing oil on them, I could see how they are begging but nobody see them except me and the pastor told men that followed us to burn them. They started cutting the tree; you won’t believe what we saw inside the tree? Human Blood, pot, padlock, names inside paper, cloths and so many other fetish things.

The whole town heard what happened and was surprised, journalist came and took pictures. The pastor said I shouldn’t tell anybody what I saw. Same night of that day, I have so many night mares, many birds mourning the birds that we burn during the day. They are lamenting that they have annual meeting that same day before the incident happened.

I started seeing things other don’t see. Even, I prefer going to school alone, but I know i am not always alone; something in me will be talking with me and it will be telling many things. I used to enjoy my guardian Angel instructing me what to do or not to do.

Part 2 coming up.

Cc: lordofsumarai, Luminouz, bbstar, 5dminset, shitposter, fatymore, khaliyah platinumventure, SurestG, Victornezzer, iamharkinwaley, aniekpeno

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Shiitposter:

This thread exceeded expectations, even without hitting front page. I guess we all have alot of things in common.
.yes o
Like seriously.... It exceeded expectations!!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cc:fabem

Thanks bro for sharing

Hey Y'all get in here.....a brother is sharing his own story o..lemme add more people

Cc. Humeeh,mimzzy,adedayo3193
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:
MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

Baba thanks for sharing with us

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by butterflylion: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:
MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

PART ONE

My journey into this world started like the way every other baby was born. I was born into family of six and I am the last born. I was born on Sunday during the church service and the church was celebrating their anniversary when my mum feel the pains and gave birth. I was named Emmanuel. Before I was born, many prophecies had already came out that the baby isgoing to be[b] this and that[/b] but my parents are struggling to survive and feed the family, so they didn’t really bother any prophecies them. LOL

FIRST SIGN
My mother told me that time to grow teeth arrives but no teeth for almost two years; she was bothered about my growth. One day, I slept and around 3am I was crying that I didn’t stop and she was petting and bread feeding me when she feel pains on her nipple, to her surprise when she looked at my mouth she saw two grown teeth at my upper jaw, she was surprised and scared at the same that what is this? All are other kids she had doesn't grow teeth like the way i did. Because before we slept no teeth at all, now two grown teeth shows up within few hours, that is still misery to her till today. Also, not common seeing kids growing teeth from upper jaw for the first time, she was told any kid that firstly grown teeth from upper jaw, is a very powerful being and is not that common. Our pastor then told her that she must be extra careful about me that I must be carefully monitored that I came into the world with some special gift.

My mum told me that one day, My aunt (Mum older sister) visited us, very deadly and demonic woman, one day she looked at me for like 5minutes and say from henceforth this boy name is ABIJA. Those that knows who is ABIJA in Yoruba film those days knows he is very powerful. Till now, the woman still call me ABIJA. She did many spiritual attacks to my mum that I can’t explain, she and my mum, are not talking again when she later knew all the bad things she used to do to her spiritually.

We relocated from Lagos to Ota in Ogun State. Those that knows Ota land very well would know how powerful and demonic the town was around from 1993 till early 2009. The problem started when my dad bought a land and the baale of that environment saying he is the owner. Anyway, my dad was able to built two bedroom flat on the land and we moved in September 1995.

FIRST SPIRITUAL ATTACK
Now, we started facing real spiritual attack. If we wake up in the morning, we will be seeing many juju on the floor in and also the gate of our compound. It was so tough that my family started falling sick except me, my father not seeing contract again because he was a building contractor, my mum was tailor and we have many shops in our compound. No sales, everything was so rough and tough. Now, around June 1997, me and my immediate brother were poisoned by one of our neighbor leaving at the back of our compound. We went to buy bread and along the line, the bread was poisoned. Me and brother took the bread to school, we ate it during break time, around 1:30pm, my brother started feeling pains, serious one. He was rushed to the clinic, he was rejected. My mother was informed and we rushed him to General Hospital, Ota. Those days, very easy to Doctor, the doctor took many test nothing show up, that is where the man told us, what happened to him is not natural. His wife is a pastor, he invited her that same day, the woman prayed and asked what we ate and I told her, not quite long, my brother died. My mum was like ‘YOU BOTH ATE THE BREAD AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU BUT YOUR BROTHER DIED’.

It was so terrible for my family then, the doctor wife became our family pastor and she really tried for us. The death really affected my family because the boy was brilliant and handsome. I cried for months that I couldn’t eat or go to school, I fell sick too. I used to see him in my dreams and I will be talking to him and he will be replying, my parents have to tell the family pastor who was able to break the spiritual relationship between me and my brother during fasting and praying.

Around 1999, One of my senior brother that came for holiday from university then got sick too, his own was even worse, we started taking him from church to another, then a C&S church not far from our house was introduced to us, we took him there and the pastor heal him within three days, and my family became C&S member. The pastor called my mum, and told him that her last born must be really be protected because I was the target for the first attack, but my brother was killed along the line and again that I was the target for the second time, that it didn’t happened and it was transferred to my senior brother again. Since then, I was living in that church for almost a year. I will be going to school from church.

MY DISCOVERY

One day, I was going to school and I was urinating around the bush near the road. I was urinating and I heard a voice, why are you urinating there? I thought somebody was talking, I look around and saw nobody. To my surprise, I saw one tree near where I was urinating, I move nearer and the tree was telling me, why would you be urinating there? I was scared but I couldn’t move. I stood there for almost 5minutes. I asked, do tree talk? To my surprise, I saw three old women inside the three eating and gisting, I just left and was feeling cold. I went back to church to tell my pastor what I saw.

He followed me to the tree, he prayed for like30 minutes and commanded those inside the tree to come out, the three women came out but not as human being but as big black eagles, the pastor poured anointing oil on them, I could see how they are begging but nobody see them except me and the pastor told men that followed us to burn them. They started cutting the tree; you won’t believe what we saw inside the tree? Human Blood, pot, padlock, names inside paper, cloths and so many other fetish things.

The whole town heard what happened and was surprised, journalist came and took pictures. The pastor said I shouldn’t tell anybody what I saw. Same night of that day, I have so many night mares, many birds mourning the birds that we burn during the day. They are lamenting that they have annual meeting that same day before the incident happened.

I started seeing things other don’t see. Even, I prefer going to school alone, but I know i am not always alone; something in me will be talking with me and it will be telling many things. I used to enjoy my guardian Angel instructing me what to do or not to do.

Part 2 coming up.

Cc: lordofsumarai, Luminouz, bbstar, 5dminset, shitposter, fatymore, khaliyah platinumventure, SurestG, Victornezzer, iamharkinwaley, aniekpeno

Abeg do quick and give me part 2. Very interesting read if true sha o

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
butterflylion:

At this stage, what do i need to gain lying? We are just sharing what we have passed through and also encouraging others to come and share theirs too. Part two coming up soon

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
butterflylion:

your own too much oooo.... Give it to me baby

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:
Cc:fabem

Thanks bro for sharing

Hey Y'all get in here.....a brother is sharing his own story o..lemme add more people

Cc. Humeeh,mimzzy,adedayo3193
you no quote me
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
you no quote me
Babe...no vex kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=IamZod post=58803901]
Doing fine bro.
Good morning.. No more gist for us?
I have retired oooo!!!!?! grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

U say DAT 'Give it to me baby' line one more time.....n I will visit u 2NITE..... tongue tongue tongue

Are you even the baby? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
luminouz:

U say DAT 'Give it to me baby' line one more time.....n I will visit u 2NITE..... tongue tongue tongue
come Now.. Make we do that thing
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by NIGHTFOX: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is one of the best thread I have followed in a while. Pls you guys should share more experiences,

I appreciate everybody that has contributed to this tread, life is indeed spiritual.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you know when these things happen, you won't be able to move any part of your body for minutes and you will feel life slipping out of your body until they disappear. The experience is a near-death type.
Sleep paralysis

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by butterflylion: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
your own too much oooo.... Give it to me baby

cheesy It's true na. We need to be given part 2 or do you not want what I want? cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
fabem:

Are you even the baby? grin grin grin
Lmaooooo.....today i wasn't d baby
But she said DAT to me when I posted my story too grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
fatymore:
come Now.. Make we do that thing

Lmaooooooo!!!! U eh!!!
No kill me wif lafter oooooo grin cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro you need JESUS, i will soon open a thread on the mystery of cobwebs.
Lying to scare people. I doubt if there is anyone who don't run into cobwebs. The last time I ran into cobwebs, I got admission into University same day. Can u explain that?

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
My friend almost died while trying "biolocation"
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
toastedbread:

I have walked for 30 mins between 12 and 2am (on repeat) to my place and saw nothing.
This life is filled with nothing. We humans male something out of nothing. (In Otem's voice) if dey born ghosts well let them pay me a visit tonight. I will kill them again.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fatymore(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
butterflylion:

cheesy It's true na. We need to be given part 2 or do you not want what I want? cheesy
this night Na gbege
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dandiaz72:
My friend almost died while trying "biolocation"

pls what's biolocation?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by geoworldedu: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Thats according to science but if you are spiritual then you will know the dangers of walking at nights.
d only danger of working at night is being robbed. If you have a gun u are safer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.