Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji (638 Views)

Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by kufre2010: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
As written by another devotee

I received the divine knowledge of Satguru Maharaj Ji on 23rd November 1994 and since then I have been born again. Many people are confused today because of philosophies and doctrines even though some of them contravenes what they believe in. They are afraid to speak up because people will call them all sorts of names including unbelievers. Lots of people are chasing shadows in the name of religion but the truth is that it has done more harm than good over the world. Wars have been fought over the centuries in the name of God. The few priviledged who knows the secrete of creation keep it to themselves and use it to their selfish advantage. Proliferation of technology and civilization has made it worse. Africans knew God before the intervention of foreigners. Communication to the Almighty need not be necessarily uniform or follow a particular doctrine. Any effort to confuse the populace as to a particular way of life will always create chaos, confusion, earth quake, flooding and other natural disaster. This is not to say that there is no true way of doing things. I am simply not being religious. Religion today is either simply a way of making money, gaining popularity or other mundane things. Anyone found following the tradition of our forefathers is seen differently today because people have no knowledge and this is the simple reason why they perish. Knowledge is not gained by reading books or following our colonial masters, it is of the divine. It is a fountain of treasure inside each and every one of us. The human spirit is more enriched than many ever believe. From the spirit is our reality, our reality cannot only be projected but directed in a way that our lives becomes better. I am not here to talk about religion but to let you know that our existence is pre ordained by the creator who is always with us whether we believe it or not. He comes in different forms and has sent Messiahs to rescue mankind from the ocean of Maya. Jesus Christ and Mohammed are the commonest examples of His manifestation. I have devoted my life to that of research and I tell you this: No one can help you except yourself but you need to be guided. No one taught the bees how to produce honey, no one taught the lion how to hunt for prey and I cannot teach you how to run your life. No fate befalls us than what we make.
Those who brought religion to us are not crazy about it because they got their tradition which no amount of civilization can take. Today, I am a true Christian. I am not just a hearer of the word but a doer of the word. Many commit atrocities in a bid to repent in the coming Sunday and others just do not think of repercussion before they act. The holy books are used to swear on falsehood and religious leaders are more of products of the bedeviled society. Today, I am proud to be a devotee of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI. My inner eye has been opened to realise the essence of God, know my left from my right and to understand nature, spirituality, man and God i.e. self realization. How many people know themselves or have attained oneness with the divine? A simple yet complicated question. You all need a Guide, a Guru, a Master to take you through. Many have searched for solution to their numerous problems in life and have spent a fortune still looking for solution. Not all that glitters is gold. Just because of miracles performed in the name of God does not make it right. Miracles can be performed by anybody. But the realisation of whom you are and who is that brother, sister or neighbor is more important. I started out life very rough with experiences I could not tell anyone, even those closest to me. It was war in my dreams and I found it hard to sleep where it was dark. Though not convenient, I can hardly do anything as a child when I could not even understand what they meant. As I grew up, it was still the same but my utmost fear is death. A lot of times, I forcefully woke myself up so that my inner eyes would not see evil especially my end. As a disciple of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI, I have learnt how to take care of myself and how to communicate with the Holy Spirit inside of me to avert fear of evil and danger.
Many people are still living in the fear I lived in yesteryears and still afraid to seek a permanent solution. They live in the illusion of God gives and God takes. Let us make this clear, we are perfect image of the creator, beautifully and wonderfully made. Our maker would not give us challenges that would be above our powers even though as humans, we are tempted to give up occasionally. We all have a role to play in the physical and spiritual spheres and without you the world is incomplete because no one else can be you. You are simply different in all ways, likewise your fellow brothers and sister. I hope you are at ease with my write up. Someday my book will be published which covers topics like Purpose of life, Karma, Reincarnation, Religion, nature to mention a few. If you are looking for a practical way of life, you will find it in the company of devotees of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI. Ours is not a religion rather a way to live. It is not a place of miracle but of self realization. It is not a place where you search for mundane things but a place to seek true salvation. Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see God. The much talked about secrete is not farfetched. SATGURU MAHARAJ JI reveals the inner light, opens the ears to the divine music and allows the overflowing river (nectar) to flow from the divine to cleanse us of our sins. The inner light is as bright as the sun, the same energy sustaining mankind and all life force in the universe. It is the original source of all things created. The divine celestial music is the inner accord of man to the voice of nature. Through this, we remain in tune with the creation while the overflowing nectar removes all forms of impurities from our system to make our energy pure. The Holy name must not be forgotten here. It is the name of God – SATGURU. SAT meaning father, GURU meaning ‘from darkness to light’, GURU generally referred to as teacher or master, SATGURU meaning the father of all teachers. The word originates from Sanskrit language, the very first language on earth and our mother tongue. The God inside us is what SATGURU MAHARAJ JI reveals. Don’t hope for God in futility, there is always a guide on earth. It is the same teachings of Jesus Christ and other sages. Search for your own truth and you will find it.
Re: I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by DoctorDree(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abeg whoever read it should summarize

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by dawnomike(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Your life... Your choice
Re: I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by CXLVII: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
I would have graduated with a 3rd class if I could read this novel.

Damn!

Who is gonna read this! This is mental torture.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
kufre2010:
As written by another devotee

I received the divine knowledge of Satguru Maharaj Ji on 23rd November 1994 and since then I have been born again. Many people are confused today because of philosophies and doctrines even though some of them contravenes what they believe in. They are afraid to speak up because people will call them all sorts of names including unbelievers. Lots of people are chasing shadows in the name of religion but the truth is that it has done more harm than good over the world. Wars have been fought over the centuries in the name of God. The few priviledged who knows the secrete of creation keep it to themselves and use it to their selfish advantage. Proliferation of technology and civilization has made it worse. Africans knew God before the intervention of foreigners. Communication to the Almighty need not be necessarily uniform or follow a particular doctrine. Any effort to confuse the populace as to a particular way of life will always create chaos, confusion, earth quake, flooding and other natural disaster. This is not to say that there is no true way of doing things. I am simply not being religious. Religion today is either simply a way of making money, gaining popularity or other mundane things. Anyone found following the tradition of our forefathers is seen differently today because people have no knowledge and this is the simple reason why they perish. Knowledge is not gained by reading books or following our colonial masters, it is of the divine. It is a fountain of treasure inside each and every one of us. The human spirit is more enriched than many ever believe. From the spirit is our reality, our reality cannot only be projected but directed in a way that our lives becomes better. I am not here to talk about religion but to let you know that our existence is pre ordained by the creator who is always with us whether we believe it or not. He comes in different forms and has sent Messiahs to rescue mankind from the ocean of Maya. Jesus Christ and Mohammed are the commonest examples of His manifestation. I have devoted my life to that of research and I tell you this: No one can help you except yourself but you need to be guided. No one taught the bees how to produce honey, no one taught the lion how to hunt for prey and I cannot teach you how to run your life. No fate befalls us than what we make.
Those who brought religion to us are not crazy about it because they got their tradition which no amount of civilization can take. Today, I am a true Christian. I am not just a hearer of the word but a doer of the word. Many commit atrocities in a bid to repent in the coming Sunday and others just do not think of repercussion before they act. The holy books are used to swear on falsehood and religious leaders are more of products of the bedeviled society. Today, I am proud to be a devotee of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI. My inner eye has been opened to realise the essence of God, know my left from my right and to understand nature, spirituality, man and God i.e. self realization. How many people know themselves or have attained oneness with the divine? A simple yet complicated question. You all need a Guide, a Guru, a Master to take you through. Many have searched for solution to their numerous problems in life and have spent a fortune still looking for solution. Not all that glitters is gold. Just because of miracles performed in the name of God does not make it right. Miracles can be performed by anybody. But the realisation of whom you are and who is that brother, sister or neighbor is more important. I started out life very rough with experiences I could not tell anyone, even those closest to me. It was war in my dreams and I found it hard to sleep where it was dark. Though not convenient, I can hardly do anything as a child when I could not even understand what they meant. As I grew up, it was still the same but my utmost fear is death. A lot of times, I forcefully woke myself up so that my inner eyes would not see evil especially my end. As a disciple of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI, I have learnt how to take care of myself and how to communicate with the Holy Spirit inside of me to avert fear of evil and danger.
Many people are still living in the fear I lived in yesteryears and still afraid to seek a permanent solution. They live in the illusion of God gives and God takes. Let us make this clear, we are perfect image of the creator, beautifully and wonderfully made. Our maker would not give us challenges that would be above our powers even though as humans, we are tempted to give up occasionally. We all have a role to play in the physical and spiritual spheres and without you the world is incomplete because no one else can be you. You are simply different in all ways, likewise your fellow brothers and sister. I hope you are at ease with my write up. Someday my book will be published which covers topics like Purpose of life, Karma, Reincarnation, Religion, nature to mention a few. If you are looking for a practical way of life, you will find it in the company of devotees of SATGURU MAHARAJ JI. Ours is not a religion rather a way to live. It is not a place of miracle but of self realization. It is not a place where you search for mundane things but a place to seek true salvation. Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see God. The much talked about secrete is not farfetched. SATGURU MAHARAJ JI reveals the inner light, opens the ears to the divine music and allows the overflowing river (nectar) to flow from the divine to cleanse us of our sins. The inner light is as bright as the sun, the same energy sustaining mankind and all life force in the universe. It is the original source of all things created. The divine celestial music is the inner accord of man to the voice of nature. Through this, we remain in tune with the creation while the overflowing nectar removes all forms of impurities from our system to make our energy pure. The Holy name must not be forgotten here. It is the name of God – SATGURU. SAT meaning father, GURU meaning ‘from darkness to light’, GURU generally referred to as teacher or master, SATGURU meaning the father of all teachers. The word originates from Sanskrit language, the very first language on earth and our mother tongue. The God inside us is what SATGURU MAHARAJ JI reveals. Don’t hope for God in futility, there is always a guide on earth. It is the same teachings of Jesus Christ and other sages. Search for your own truth and you will find it.
[/s]
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2021
DoctorDree:
Abeg whoever read it should summarize
He claims he is a disciple of Jesus Christ, and at the same time a disciple of guru maharaji. He doesn't even realize that Jesus Christ warned that one can't have two masters in His Kingdom. undecided

He also claims he is not religious yet he is telling you that you need a father cum teacher in guru maharaji, this in place of your current pastor or spiritual father to guide in the things of the spirit, yet he claims he is not religious at all. ... undecided

SMH undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tony Morris Isn't Begging For Money, He Is Just Talking About It / WOFBI - Word Of Faith Bible Institute. March 2022 Edition / Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.