Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Airtel Free Browsing Cheat - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat (2477 Views)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, Glo, Ntel 9mobile And Ng-smile. / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat / Mtn Free Browsing Cheat For August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by MIATIKU(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Airtel 250MB + 20 free sms 10th anniversary celebration bonus��

Airtel is currently dishing out free 250MB data bonus plus 20 free sms to all Airtel subscribers

The bonus is coming as a gift from Airtel to celebrate it's 10th anniversary.

This same move was done by MTN and Globacom lately.

To enjoy the bonus, simply dial *141#.
Select 1 my offer. After that, you will see anniversary bonus. Press 1. Now accept your bonus by pressing 1 to accept.

Boom! You have now activated your free 250mb plus 20 sms anniversary bonus.

If you have multiple Airtel SIMS, then your bonus will be greater. You know what i mean by that�

Note that the bonus will be usable only on Sunday tomorrow (19th September, 2021).

Don't forget to join my telegram channel for fast update on topics related to free browsing cheats, internet tricks and more. ����

https://bch./5xq

Re: Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by kunlesehan(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2021
It works!

Thanks OP
Re: Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by ProphetOfTruth: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Oga that's not a cheat
Re: Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by Alexpetra: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
ProphetOfTruth:
Oga that's not a cheat
my brother... how do you want him to know... Most of them no use tunnelGuru and the likes

1 Like

Re: Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by ProphetOfTruth: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alexpetra:
my brother... how do you want him to know... Most of them no use tunnelGuru and the likes
Sure grin
Re: Airtel Free Browsing Cheat by MIATIKU(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
ProphetOfTruth:
Oga that's not a cheat

Yes I know �. If i use the word "cheat" many people will view it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / Will You Be Losing Your Job In 2017?? Reboot Is For You.... / Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.