Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse (15683 Views)

FERMA To Repair 36000 Kilometers Federal Roads Nationwide / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Seun360(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Which wickedness. Igbos are only wicked to themselves. What stops your state govts from fixing your own roads Is this how u want to live in your paradise Biafra Abi buhari is still the one stoping you from developing your own land grin

Nonsense

Leave them, it's Tinubu's fault as usual.

Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by owobokiri(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
michlins:
is the federal roads stopping him to do the state roads in his domain
Does the federal government wait for your governors in the north and the south west to do the whole state roads before the federal government starts rebuilding federal roads in your domain?
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by owobokiri(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Once again; who pushed this thread to the phones section?

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Here in the north every road good

Even to Niger Republic
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

That's what I am saying that the warrants chiefs are comfortable with the status quo, foreigners can't come to Nigeria and control the government while indegines look like hypnotized zombies, it's either the status quo changes or War to blow everywhere up, it's an insult for someone to dash you your property, it's a curse

Ive been banned here so many times ,sometimes 5 times a day ,trying to fight back-I live in California but I cant stay and watch the suffering of all indigenous Nigerians and say nothing-We dont deserve to be called the Capital of poverty in the world - Indigenous Nigerians are very resourceful -I remember the groundnuts piramids ,cocoa farms ,rubber plantation,palm oil -Even back then the Royal families of Saudi Arabia use to come to Nigeria for medical check up- The Yoruba's enjoyed a TV station before France -This non indigenes have milked us dry with there nomadic ways -No education,no rational approach to anything but parochial thinkers and parasites.I pity Hausas ,the Yoruba's and Edo were a little lucky ,now its the turn of the middle belt -The Igbos are hard nut to crack -Ndigbo fought Europeans for 30 years before they were conquered,but it took the Europeans 9 months to conquer (Hausa/Fulani/ Yoruba's) because of there monarch system of government-Ndigbo ewe eze .
I keep on saying ,theve fooled our parents ,now its our turn -We have to change this system or it will change all us by force -This cant be our future .
Thank you its quite late here 1:33 am .
Thank once again.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by ogwumgbe: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2021
9jah:

Ive been banned here so many times ,sometimes 5 times a day ,trying to fight back-I live in California but I cant stay and watch the suffering of all indigenous Nigerians and say nothing-We dont deserve to be called the Capital of poverty in the world - Indigenous Nigerians are very resourceful -I remember the groundnuts piramids ,cocoa farms ,rubber plantation,palm oil -Even back then the Royal families of Saudi Arabia use to come to Nigeria for medical check up- The Yoruba's enjoyed a TV station before France -This non indigenes have milked us dry with there nomadic ways -No education,no rational approach to anything but parochial thinkers and parasites.I pity Hausas ,the Yoruba's and Edo were a little lucky ,now its the turn of the middle belt -The Igbos are hard nut to crack -Ndigbo fought Europeans for 30 years before they were conquered,but it took the Europeans 9 months to conquer (Hausa/Fulani/ Yoruba's) because of there monarch system of government-Ndigbo ewe eze .
I keep on saying ,theve fooled our parents ,now its our turn -We have to change this system or it will change all us by force -This cant be our future .
Thank you its quite late here 1:33 am .
Thank once again.

Thanks bro, the awareness must be created to enlighten the indigenous Nigerians to free themselves from the shackles of these useless Fulani monsters

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by LordKushmann(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:
When they were in power in Jonathan regime, they never think home.
biko how were Igbos in power under Jonathan!?
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Emergingnation(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

That what Lagos and rivers did. And they collected the money back from the fgn.

Ok even aside that, are your state roads anything to write home about
The Fulani government is deliberately wickedness, it is only totally desintegration will stop this madness !

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Queseda: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2021
You people should fear Allah GEJ already fix all south east roads. This propaganda from afonja Hausa Fulani media

2 Likes

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by michlins(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Does the federal government wait for your governors in the north and the south west to do the whole state roads before the federal government starts rebuilding federal roads in your domain?
your wahala long and your mindset is what's keeping you from holding your governors accountable.

Keep blaming North and South

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by CXLVII: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Same roads Jönathan fixed few years ago?

This is false information

Jonathan fixed all the roads in South East.

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by LordOfTheGame: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2021
The idiots supporting ONE NIGERIA have no clue what we are going through in the East. They only stay in Abuja and writing rubbish without knowing the exact feelings of the people. Agitation for Biafra didn't just come up, it came as a result of decades of injustices, neglect, lack of equity and fairness to us due to their hatred for my people. Biafra restoration is unstoppable and it correct all these wickedness and bring dignity to my people.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by crafteck(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:
they are far better than current uncle who only thinks home and no one else
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Unlimited22: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
dedonfranco:
From Imo river (Port Harcourt) to Aba is worst.
That's not a federal road. But I agree that the road is absolutely deplorable.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by sirp9898(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Abdul05:
Abandoned region grin grin grin
You are happy and laughing beause it is lgbo something as if yours is ok and if they talk of getting Biafra you will be the first to call for their head continue to call them abondo region.

He/she who hold me from the ground also hold he/her selves

If ona live Igbo's to do well ona too go do well
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Olanireti(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Stop talking rubbish! Obi and chime were governors when we had relatively good returns from oil sales and as such the allocations were good. They also had Jonathan who was ready to pay them back after such works. In the present case. Fashola has repeated it many times that he will never pay back any money used to do federal roads by the governors. That was specifically for eastern roads. The governor of Abia state has complained bitterly that federal government has refused to allow him do bad sections of federal roads in Abia state! So it's an intentional marginalization policy of the Buhari regime as championed by Fashola the tribalist.

He has no excuse. If FG doesn't show him do federal roads, what of state roads? Apart from Okigwe road and few other places in Aba, the state of roads in Aba is gory. So what excuse do you have
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by 9japride(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

You are the one with the wrong mindset. Federal govt don't like east but this same federal govt has completed the highest number of projects in the south east till date.

You have an agenda that is fueled with bias and hate. That's your problem. It's also the problem of most igbos
[color=#006600][/color]

You know deep down that there is a silent war against the east. Any south easterner that don't know it is just living a lie. The earlier we all tell ourselves the truth about the situation of things in this country the better for us all. Same way people don't believe the holocaust ever happened. The unique thing about humans is the ability to be deceptive.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by 9japride(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2021
cbrezy:

They are many everywhere on the internet they're being sponsored and also put in a payroll even here on Nairaland also most especially on Facebook some are Aboki disguised with an Igbo name to tarnish our image.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true, most humans are just too toxic and more dangerous than poisonous snake. Its unfortunate we share country with people who have Taliban mindset and its even more pathetic that some Igbo people are fraternizing with them.

2 Likes

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by fattprince(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2021
crafteck:
they are far better than current uncle who only thinks home and no one else
You and Uthlaw on this forum have almost the same life philosophy which I have too that's why I agree on almost all things you say but in politics you guys are as far apart as north and south. Why you feel Jonathan is better than Buhari. He feels Jonathan is worse. But I go with you on this though. Jonathan was corrupt but if we can can't have an ideal government then Jonathan's style will be the best option for now.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by blackpanda: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You know deep down that there is a silent war against the east. Any south easterner that don't know it is just living a lie. The earlier we all tell ourselves the truth about the situation of things in this country the better for us all. Same way people don't believe the holocaust ever happened. The unique thing about humans is the ability to be deceptive.

That's the problem. The war is within yourselves. Nobody is fighting with u. It's igbos that have unilaterally picked every other tribe as their enemies
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by blackpanda: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Show us the projects completed by your lord and personal savior Buhari in the East over the course of his presence as the president of this sickening country..
Don't mention projects done by others.. we are waiting..

U already know but yet choose to pretend out of hate
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by 9japride(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

That's the problem. The war is within yourselves. Nobody is fighting with u. It's igbos that have unilaterally picked every other tribe as their enemies
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't argue any further. Envy and hatred is what unite most Nigerians against the eastern region. Its a black man thing and I don't see it ever changing soon.

1 Like

Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by blackpanda: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't argue any further. Envy and hatred is what unite most Nigerians against the eastern region. Its a black man thing and I don't see it ever changing soon.

You don't have anything worth being envious of dear. It all exists in your mind.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Make una dey shout.

The important thing is to borrow $4bn and build railway to Niger republic.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Giltexo: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2021
ozome15:
And after they tell us one nigeria.

Damn it ....our senators and representatives are stupid ones ...leave Nigeria out of this...God punish them.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Coolgent(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
SlyDev:
Yeah cos their Governors use the meager federal grant
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Sleekfingers: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
onumadu:
By Vincent Ujumadu, Dennis Agbo, Steve Oko & Emmanuel Iheaka

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/agony-in-south-east-as-most-federal-roads-collapse/

Stupid governors , make dem dey wait for federal government to come and tar their roads......

Most federal government roads in lagos are repaired and managed by lagos state governor......lagos government will collect their money back.....
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Tizu(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op you did not tell the world of what is the present condition of Aba - Ikot Ekpene Road.
Anyway, that road is history because all sections of that road are gone. Not even an earth mover can pass through the road.
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by RPirez: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
And dis stupid okoro savages sabi abuse SW wey dey house 90% of dem ooo.

Ungrateful BASTARDS! angry
Re: Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse by Theunbothered: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
engrfaruq:

States shouldn't beg the FG, but the legislators you sent to Abuja, that's what every other legislator is doing, tabling the plight of his people before the Chambers, and thereby adverting the attention of the FG to it.

You must think you're talking to a bunch of kids on this forum.

You just confirmed that the FG doesn't use the roads doesn't care or have a plan for them.

Because there is no way someone who uses the roads in any capacity will need a senator to tell them about it.

Brainless leaders supported by shameless liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear / What Do Nigeria Benefit As A Member Of The British Commonwealth. / Dv 2009 Lottery Result Now Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.