Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) (9579 Views)

Npower: November Stipend Failed. Npower Is Scam / NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? / 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by FashionCookie(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exodora:

Hmmmm all that suffer for how much !
Just what I meant b4 some oversabi dey misinterpret me. It wasn't funny at all.
To the extent they were threatening to report some defaulters to N-Power.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Exodora: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
FashionCookie:

Just what I meant b4 some oversabi dey misinterpret me. It wasn't funny at all.
To the extent they were threatening to report some defaulters to N-Power.
Naawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Dagah2: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exodora:

Isi Coconuts next time do your search well and stop being lazy .
Study your dictionary lazy youth.
Shame no dey catch you? As you don hear wetin dictionary be for my mouth, you no go use am cure your ignorance ni? Go back to your JSS1 class if you can be humble enough too, you need to learn where to use "S" and where not to, ode.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Chyna01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
NPOWER VERIFICATION.
PEOPLE SHORTLISTED IN NPOWER AT PHALGA LOCAL GOVT. IN RIVERS STATE (AT THE SECRETARIAT'S COUNCIL IN MOSCOW ROAD) HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED UNDER N_HEALTH CATEGORY.
THE WOMAN MRS ONYEBUCHI BLESSING( Nysc Local Govt. Inspector) IN CHARGE REFUSE TO VERIFY PEOPLE THAT STUDIED MICROBIOLOGY AND PEOPLE THAT CHOOSE N-HEALTH SAYING THAT YOU MUST BE HEALTH INCLINED. PLS YOU PPLE SHOULD HELP US. THE WOMAN IS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP US, RATHER SHE INSIST WE MUST CHANGE IT AND RIGHT NOW THE PORTAL IS NOT WORKING AND NOTHING IS CHANGING.
THANKS PLS ANT HOPE..
HELP A BROTHER AND PPLE IN PHALGA LOCAL GOVT. THANKS
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Edithnk: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Edithnk:
I was told the place of my physical verification. Now another sentence is below it as " verification Pending". What does it imply. Is it that verification has not started in my LGA?

Plz I need an answer.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by vivavik(f): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
040drogba:
Pls we that our PPA letter is unable to upload until after physical verification. As they said if i do physical verification can i upload it immediately ?

Please was your fingerprint taken at the verification centre?
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Exodora: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Dagah2:

I know you are extra dumb because you have not bothered checking up the two words to know what each implies. You are here displaying stupidity because of what you think instead of looking the words up in a dictionary. Even Google can be of help here but you are just too dumb to educate yourself. I bet you will be ashamed of yourself if you can just do the needful by using your dictionary
You are still a coconut head.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Dagah2: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Exodora:

You are still a coconut head.
Lol...now you've learnt where not to use "s". Go look up the two words in a dictionary, in literature it is termed " comparing and contrasting"( make I dey teach you more) Stop disgracing your lineage grin grin
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Exodora: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dagah2:

Lol...now you've learnt where not to use "s". Go look up the two words in a dictionary, in literature it is termed " comparing and contrasting"( make I dey teach you more) Stop disgracing your lineage grin grin
You are still a coconut head
Renumeration we know is a misspelling, probably by a typist yet it was used during 16th century until recently .
In that context we all know what it means but your coconut head will not let you shut your fu#ing mouth up .
Though it mean renumbering/counting but it was formally used not until recent time .
I just know you are a coconut head . Of everything that is happening in Nigeria all you could detect is an error in spelling you must really be a Fool.
Even when English is not a measure of intelligence yet Fools like you sees it like ...
Go get a life coconut head.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Dagah2: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Exodora:

You are still a coconut head
Renumeration we know is a misspelling, probably by a typist yet it was used during 16th century until recently .
In that context we all know what it means but your coconut head will not let you shut your fu#ing mouth up .
Though it mean renumbering/counting but it was formally used not until recent time .
I just know you are a coconut head . Of everything that is happening in Nigeria all you could detect is an error in spelling you must really be a Fool.
Even when English is not a measure of intelligence yet Fools like you sees it like ...
Go get a life coconut head.

Ode, see how you are running round in confusion. Same you that said the two words meant same thing by referencing "grey" and "gray". The two are entirely different words with different meanings. To some English words, there is an American version and the British, but this was entirely different. You failed to suggest it could be error on their part in the first place but was ignorantly defending the blunder as being correct and meaning the same thing. Swallow the bitter pill that remuneration and renumeration are entirely different in meaning and context. All in all, I'm happy to have educated you in this long process. You wouldn't have known the difference if you continued your blind argument. Use of English language might not be a test to intelligence, but of a truth your dumb reasoning, argument and stupidity is a confirmation that you are not so intelligent.
Next time, if you want to defend anything, be logical and not sentimental. Learn to submit to higher authorities/learning if you must go far
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Exodora: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dagah2:

Ode, see how you are running round in confusion. Same you that said the two words meant same thing by referencing "grey" and "gray". The two are entirely different words with different meanings. To some English words, there is an American version and the British, but this was entirely different. You failed to suggest it could be error on their part in the first place but was ignorantly defending the blunder as being correct and meaning the same thing. Swallow the bitter pill that remuneration and renumeration are entirely different in meaning and context. All in all, I'm happy to have educated you in this long process. You wouldn't have known the difference if you continued your blind argument. Use of English language might not be a test to intelligence, but of a truth your dumb reasoning, argument and stupidity is a confirmation that you are not so intelligent.
Next time, if you want to defend anything, be logical and not sentimental. Learn to submit to higher authorities/learning if you must go far
No matter how much you struggle you still a airhead . I have a limited amount of time and energy in a day, so I want to make sure that am using it on things that are important to me, and in areas of my life that I can control, not on soneoneone who is trying to me hurt me because of his struggles.
I know overbearing completeidiots like you who behave this way are doing so to cope with their own feelings or internal issues .
Intelligent people do not need to belittle others in order to to make themselves look better .
Is more likely you so unhappy with yourself and coping skills, that you have to tear other people down so you feel okay . You think learning how to construct arguments that suit your purposes still change the fact that you are not a coconut head.
You still a coconut HEAD!
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Dagah2: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Exodora:

No matter how much you struggle you still a airhead . I have a limited amount of time and energy in a day, so I want to make sure that am using it on things that are important to me, and in areas of my life that I can control, not on soneoneone who is trying to me hurt me because of his struggles.
I know overbearing completeidiots like you who behave this way are doing so to cope with their own feelings or internal issues .
Intelligent people do not need to belittle others in order to to make themselves look better .
Is more likely you so unhappy with yourself and coping skills, that you have to tear other people down so you feel okay . You think learning how to construct arguments that suit your purposes still change the fact that you are not a coconut head.
You still a coconut HEAD!
LMAO... See reverse psychology.
You sound so pained and confused, of all the people that read here, many quoted me to say they've learnt something new, others liked and moved on, people that could even disagree with cogent reasons viewed and passed, but you a dimwit, someone exactly struggling to get a life picked up a comment directed to people he never knew in real life to attack and belittle me, because you thought you were smatter than me. I took the long process to educate you, at least to get to this level of humility you are now, although crying foul. If you had simply picked your dictionary to look up the words, you wouldn't look this stupid. Now, you are claiming having important things to do while painting me a sadist...no let me change am for you oo!
This is an online forum, learn where you need to, view and pass where need be and only argue where you have superior points.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by Exodora: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Dagah2:

LMAO... See reverse psychology.
You sound so pained and confused, of all the people that read here, many quoted me to say they've learnt something new, others liked and moved on, people that could even disagree with cogent reasons viewed and passed, but you a dimwit, someone exactly struggling to get a life picked up a comment directed to people he never knew in real life to attack and belittle me, because you thought you were smatter than me. I took the long process to educate you, at least to get to this level of humility you are now, although crying foul. If you had simply picked your dictionary to look up the words, you wouldn't look this stupid. Now, you are claiming having important things to do while painting me a sadist...no let me change am for you oo!
This is an online forum, learn where you need to, view and pass where need be and only argue where you have superior points.
I don't know if it has ever occurred to you that much hubris can lead to embarrassment . Stop using the word intelligent for yourself.
I have always know that you have a grandiose inflated sense of self-important , do you even know that narcissism is a mental illiness and a serious personality disorder.
Come down from your high horse and admit you are a smarty-pants.
I am going to wear a poker face over a airhead like you .
Your words cannot affect me much , and I will not put effort to explain myself or argue with you again just like you are trying right now
Stop using emotional blackmail into making people think you are a sanctimonious cause to me you still remain a coconut head.
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by dosage150(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2021
eniteden:
Same on my own too. It's like u are under n creative or n tech. You won't be deployed you are meant to go for training of some sort. Clock on that verify account persistently and your place of physical verification will display. From there wait for training venue. Cheers �

A training center given to me, no date or time stated
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by eniteden(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Same with mine but recently it has change to you are not yet deployed. Probably because I didn't pass physical verification. I might be on the second batch though. Congrat to u guys.
dosage150:

A training center given to me, no date or time stated
Re: Npower: Is Deployment Ongoing?(photo) by dosage150(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
eniteden:
Same with mine but recently it has change to you are not yet deployed. Probably because I didn't pass physical verification. I might be on the second batch though. Congrat to u guys.
Crazy set of people

Mine changed to another program N AgroTech and not yet deployed too

Dates and time for the training were sent out yesterday via SMS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hewlett-Packard (HP) Start2Grow Nigeria Graduate Programs 2018 / Transport Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.