Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) (37897 Views)

Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Newness2019: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
HAPPY BIRHDAY BROTHER. MORE GRACE FOR YOUR EXILARATING COMEDY.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by izubext007: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday bro ..... Easy life.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to you
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by kushe: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
DSoj:
This 40yrs old niga?? Liar

Because he is constantly in our faces,we think we know him so well but give the young man a break,he just finished youth service barely 2 or 3 years ago.
Secondly Shaggy keeps striking,some strikes are misses (hence some people not finding him funny)but he never stops posting which means he is constantly working.
His generation should learn from this man because he is seriously monetizing the spotlight because no one knows where this whole industry is going. The whole skit making thing was an accidental success for our entertainment industry but once people see say money dey something,everybody will jump inside,hence we have more content than time to view the content.
Props to Shaggy,woli agba,lasisi,woli arole because I believe they started from the heart.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by oluwadivine24: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked happy birthday
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by kushe: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Shaggy dey try for comedy, but I still prefer MrSabinus, Nasty blaq, Unku sp and Yawa.. They are the best comedians currently. Hbd shaggy.

I totally agree.
I think sabinus and nasboi are the best Instagram comedians.
Zicsaloma is a fantastic actor but I just hate it when men dress like women.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to him
He looks 32 though.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by ugbanante: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
28 years? Hhhmmnn!!!
Its orit
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bensondrums:
How you people dont find shaggi funny amazes me o....or is it me that's not normal....he is actually one of my best comedian..

You dont find shaggi funny but u find the other one(forgotten his name) dat always talks about nyansh nyansh nyansh funny?

Happy birthday shaggi.

That guy is not funny at all, I don't find him funny as well. When it comes to funny comedians give it to Alhaji Musa, Igwe2pac etc
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by subcbouy: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
xjiggy:
Not everybody is old. Shaggi and mr macaroni are young men. Shaggi just graduated and did youth service a couple of years ago. Started skits while in school
what is all this biography? Nawao
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by subcbouy: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
then why comment when you hate his works that much? What will it add to you?
You are funny honestly? I shouldn't make my opinion because of you, right?
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by BestJay(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Is this comedy or football age?
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by bakynes(m): 4:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Those who don't find shaggi funny obviously are not Lagosians and may not understand his type of comedy. If you are real lagosian that understand how Agbero, Bus- Conductor and Driver behave on a daily basis you will apperciate Shaggi's type of comedy.
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by ddeola: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Omo ti won nso Happy birthday grin grin grin grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) by complexBoss12: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
ifytrik:
Happy birthday to him, football age will not kill Nigeria celebrities sha, nobe only 28years na 18years.

Forget pictures bro, if you met shaggi real life, you will know he is just a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.