Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk (10028 Views)

Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Sleekfingers: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Do the experts know more than Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who said it has health risks

https://punchng.com/5g-controversy-oyakhilome-makes-u-turn-cites-health-risks/

You mean that scammer call Chris oyakilome
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by kukus01(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2021
airoport:

Thanks for throwing more light on this. Wish our people would do little more research than pandering to the official narrative.
He's giving you full bullshit... I took moderns vaccine.... Nothing like that... All na conspiracy theories. I have the video of the 5G trials carried out as far back as November 2019 in Calabar. The infrastructures are already in place na just official announcements remain.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Bring your proof that shows you're right. That's how this works. Stop running around. Show us proof and a link to a verified source that confirms that 5g killed those people.
Drop it here right now, let me see if you're a little bit smart at least.

lol

I never told you it was right or wrong. I only asked a question. So answer the question. What killed them?

If I prophesy that Soludo will be the next governor of Anambra, will you ask me for proof? That is why asking me for proof when a prophecy is being discussed makes no sense. Time is what will confirm a prophecy. However, if someone refutes a prophecy, the burden of proof is on them.

Do you see how it works?
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You mean that scammer call Chris oyakilome

Did he scam you?
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 3:14am On Sep 20, 2021
kukus01:

He's giving you full bullshit... I took moderns vaccine.... Nothing like that... All na conspiracy theories. I have the video of the 5G trials carried out as far back as November 2019 in Calabar. The infrastructures are already in place na just official announcements remain.

lol @ 5G in Calabar. lol Nigeria does not have 4G yet. Keep deceiving yourself.

As for your lies about moderna vaccine, if you took it (especially 2 shots as one might be a placebo), without a doubt magnetic objects will be magnetized to that part of your body. Moderna patent showed that it does contain graphene oxide.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 3:15am On Sep 20, 2021
airoport:

Thanks for throwing more light on this. Wish our people would do little more research than pandering to the official narrative.

Deceiving people is easier than convincing them that they have been deceived.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by kingxsamz(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Dr
Maestro21:

lol

I never told you it was right or wrong. I only asked a question. So answer the question. What killed them?

If I prophesy that Soludo will be the next governor of Anambra, will you ask me for proof? That is why asking me for proof when a prophecy is being discussed makes no sense. Time is what will confirm a prophecy. However, if someone refutes a prophecy, the burden of proof is on them.

Do you see how it works?
I always knew you were this slow. Abeg don't mention my moniker affer this because I don't respond to rubbish.
We're not talking about prophecy here.
You and your pastor claimed that 5g killed people in far away China, because of some online video you watched online. The supposed video said nothing about 5g neither was it reported that 5g killed them. People have come out to call it bullcrap because all your pastor did was make a conspiracy claim without providing proof. It's now the duty of your very intelligent pastor and smart members like you to provide proof that it was actually 5g when the actual video posted never said anything about 5g, not people looking for proof that it wasn't 5g. If you say it's 5g, let us know how you got your information. If you can't do that, no need quoting me again.
If you do, and I see your mention with some useless write up without any link to the verified source that shows it was 5g, I won't bother reading the crap you wrote. You and your fellow Jerry curl sheeps can masturbate on it. This 5g argument is so last year. I won't be entertaining very slow and dumb individuals on my mentions. Goodbye.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Abimbola007(m): 4:19am On Sep 20, 2021
YoungLionken:
No doubt..

Where are the conspiracy theorists? 5G being mark of the beast and all other crap. IGNORANCE!!

Nigerians don't read,that's the problem...

I disagree. Nigerians read but become extremely stupid because of religion. You will see scholars in the field of science believe that crap just because their pastor says it. What rubbish
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Blackdisciple(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wetin concerns a common Nigerian, if una like bring 10G if there a health threats na all of us for naija go get am
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Redditor: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Maestro21:

Where is your firstclass degree and what are you achieving with it?

You're hilarious.

I could have a first class in particle physics and that does not make me an authority on financial or legal matters. That's what I'm trying to point out.

Have a pleasant week my good man.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by YoungLionken(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abimbola007:

I disagree. Nigerians read but become extremely stupid because of religion You will see scholars in the field of science believe that crap just because their pastor says it. What rubbish

Reading is supposed to reflect who/what you are..

At the bolded says it all. Somebody who really reads, would know when to permit the limitation of certain things, in order not to rob Paul to pay Peter..

Check the kind of leaders we vote for, some people's childish comments on/off nairaland and other online platforms,superstitious beliefs, to mention a few...
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
Dr
I always knew you were this slow. Abeg don't mention my moniker affer this because I don't respond to rubbish.
We're not talking about prophecy here.
I cautioned you from the beginning. If you don't know what is being discussed why not shut up? Who told you that what Pastor Chris was saying was not prophetic?

You and your pastor claimed that 5g killed people in far away China, because of some online video you watched online
This is the stupidest rejoinder I ever read. And to think you are quick to call people unintelligent. Your reasoning is even borderline idiotic if we are keeping it a hundred. I am the one who asked you what those people died of. You are yet to answer me. Is that not enough to prove to you that you should not be trolling? Also, was China not far away when he said COVID19 was manmade in Wuhan? You don't seem to contend that fact now but you were here calling it a conspiracy theory by April 2020.

The supposed video said nothing about 5g neither was it reported that 5g killed them.
Good. So you don't know what was happening there right? You only just saw the video. now someone else prophesied to you what caused it and you say it is wrong but have no idea how or why he is wrong.

People have come out to call it bullcrap because all your pastor did was make a conspiracy claim without providing proof.
Let me get this straight. Other people (out of their depth like you, or paid shills) said he was wrong. They did not produce any evidence as to why he was but you believed them? Pray tell, those other people, did they also tell you in March 2020 that vaccines will be made mandatory? That they will have those vaccines ready even though they will initially claim it will take them a long time? Did they tell you about vaccine passports to follow? Concentration camps? That the virus was manmade? Did people (out of their depth like yourself) not claim all these things were conspiracy theories as well? Did time not prove you were the ones talking crapology?

It's now the duty of your very intelligent pastor and smart members like you to provide proof that it was actually 5g when the actual video posted never said anything about 5g, not people looking for proof that it wasn't 5g. If you say it's 5g, let us know how you got your information.
The same argument can be made to you but you are here talking from both sides of your smelly mouth. You have no evidence that he is wrong. Therefore, you are only allowed to disagree, you are not allowed to troll. Logic 102. By the way, even if I showed you documents and opinions of experts including the former CEO of Microsoft in Canada, you will not accept it as evidence to confirm the prophetic word. If I showed you medical professionals stating the same things, you will not agree. If I showed you quotes from Huawei trying to explain why birds flying close to their 5G masts all fell in one fell swoop and died, would that be sufficient evidence for you?

If you can't do that, no need quoting me again.
If you do, and I see your mention with some useless write up without any link to the verified source that shows it was 5g, I won't bother reading the crap you wrote
Like I said before, you are in no position to troll or question people's intelligence. I am not in the least interested in engaging you. I can write down everything you know on a grain of rice. i just wanted to humble you a little. I have achieved my aim. I can see you now frantic, giving moratoriums so that the duty to hide behind "no links" as your excuse for not owning up to your ignorance won't smack you in the face.

You and your fellow Jerry curl sheeps can masturbate on it. This 5g argument is so last year. I won't be entertaining very slow and dumb individuals on my mentions. Goodbye
So was the "coronavirus was manmade" arguments. So was the "nIgErIa DoEs NoT hAvE aNy 5g PlAnS" argument last year. But here you are replying to a post under a thread that already proves that the latter prophecy is being fulfilled. Word of advice, professional courtesy should prevent you from insulting dumb and slow people. Those who live in glass houses...
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Redditor:

You're hilarious.

I could have a first class in particle physics and that does not make me an authority on financial or legal matters. That's what I'm trying to point out.

Have a pleasant week my good man.

Bill Gates just walked in. . .
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by kingxsamz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Maestro21:

I cautioned you from the beginning. If you don't know what is being discussed why not shut up? Who told you that what Pastor Chris was saying was not prophetic?

This is the stupidest rejoinder I ever read. And to think you are quick to call people unintelligent. Your reasoning is even borderline idiotic if we are keeping it a hundred. I am the one who asked you what those people died of. You are yet to answer me. Is that not enough to prove to you that you should not be trolling? Also, was China not far away when he said COVID19 was manmade in Wuhan? You don't seem to contend that fact now but you were here calling it a conspiracy theory by April 2020.

Good. So you don't know what was happening there right? You only just saw the video. now someone else prophesied to you what caused it and you say it is wrong but have no idea how or why he is wrong.

Let me get this straight. Other people (out of their depth like you, or paid shills) said he was wrong. They did not produce any evidence as to why he was but you believed them? Pray tell, those other people, did they also tell you in March 2020 that vaccines will be made mandatory? That they will have those vaccines ready even though they will initially claim it will take them a long time? Did they tell you about vaccine passports to follow? Concentration camps? That the virus was manmade? Did people (out of their depth like yourself) not claim all these things were conspiracy theories as well? Did time not prove you were the ones talking crapology?

The same argument can be made to you but you are here talking from both sides of your smelly mouth. You have no evidence that he is wrong. Therefore, you are only allowed to disagree, you are not allowed to troll. Logic 102. By the way, even if I showed you documents and opinions of experts including the former CEO of Microsoft in Canada, you will not accept it as evidence to confirm the prophetic word. If I showed you medical professionals stating the same things, you will not agree. If I showed you quotes from Huawei trying to explain why birds flying close to their 5G masts all fell in one fell swoop and died, would that be sufficient evidence for you?

Like I said before, you are in no position to troll or question people's intelligence. I am not in the least interested in engaging you. I can write down everything you know on a grain of rice. i just wanted to humble you a little. I have achieved my aim. I can see you now frantic, giving moratoriums so that the duty to hide behind "no links" as your excuse for not owning up to your ignorance won't smack you in the face.

So was the "coronavirus was manmade" arguments. So was the "nIgErIa DoEs NoT hAvE aNy 5g PlAnS" argument last year. But here you are replying to a post under a thread that already proves that the latter prophecy is being fulfilled. Word of advice, professional courtesy should prevent you from insulting dumb and slow people. Those who live in glass houses...

I scrolled through and didn't see any link that proves 5g killed those people. So I'm not reading any of that crap you wrote up there. Goodnight and don't quote me again. Thank you.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Redditor: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Maestro21:

Bill Gates just walked in. . .

He's most welcome.

He donates his money to causes that he feels will improve the quality of life of humanity. He is not and has not claimed to be an authority in those fields.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Redditor:

He's most welcome.

He donates his money to causes that he feels will improve the quality of life of humanity. He is not and has not claimed to be an authority in those fields.

So he is being interviewed by all the media giants on COVID19 for his "donations"?
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

I scrolled through and didn't see any link that proves 5g killed those people. So I'm not reading any of that crap you wrote up there. Goodnight and don't quote me again. Thank you.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. grin
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Redditor: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Maestro21:

So he is being interviewed by all the media giants on COVID19 for his "donations"?

Boss, if you donate money to a cause, it is normal for the press to ask you questions about it. That does not mean Bill is an authority in public healthcare. For quite a while now, he has funded research into antimalarial drugs. Africa is a huge beneficiary of that.

Go and check the interviews he has done, there is none where he got into the technical details of any drug or vaccine. He only supports the researchers and help promote their works.

Quit it with the Bill Gates bashing. Do what you can for humanity. He's doing the much he can already.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Redditor:

Boss, if you donate money to a cause, it is normal for the press to ask you questions about it. That does not mean Bill is an authority in public healthcare. For quite a while now, he has funded research into antimalarial drugs. Africa is a huge beneficiary of that.

Go and check the interviews he has done, there is none where he got into the technical details of any drug or vaccine. He only supports the researchers and help promote their works.

Quit it with the Bill Gates bashing. Do what you can for humanity. He's doing the much he can already.

LOL.

I like you alot so I will just LOL and not reply any more my friend.

You are clearly out of your depth.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Redditor: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maestro21:

LOL.

I like you alot so I will just LOL and not reply any more my friend.

You are clearly out of your depth.

Bruh, clearly out of my depth? That is exactly what pastor Chris is; way out of his depth.

Tell him to stick to preaching.

Have a wonderful life.
Re: Experts Back FG, Say 5G Poses No Health Risk by Maestro21: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Redditor:

Bruh, clearly out of my depth? That is exactly what pastor Chris is; way out of his depth.

Tell him to stick to preaching.

Have a wonderful life.

LOL.

Out of his depth but virtually everything he prophesied in March 2020 has been proven 1000% correct.

Maybe depth means something different to you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.