Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (13420 Views)

Umahi: Blame Ohanaeze For Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Nothing like south south all are igbos and if you come here Abdul we know who is Igbo or Yoruba blood mix with Muslim Hausa.
idenna vasel15 alias fozapi mocey ... velocity25 sergio101 afonjaheadhunts godfatherfool come and see one of brother here o..... when i told you how useless igbo is, always attaching self on Ijaw but you cocaine sniffers were yappin anyhow.....
i said it that ibos are our slaves..... ibos stop attachin yourselves on us na, abi na by force to be brother again.... we Ijos have no brother in this nigeria... proudly IZONS we are.... IJAW REPUBLIC forever

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Shut up,go read about Igbo clans which your imaginary Rivers from Kano is there.
you this gala hawker, there is no single dotian in niger delta..... you must have forgot so soon on how ikwere massacred you last year at oyigbo...

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
BigSarah:
You guys messed up, you had a good thing going and let it go over your head...
ESN protecting people from terrorist herders was good, I supported that. Most people did.

But Why openly support UGM, you didn't have Any weapons your only source of weaponry was attacking checkpoints and hijacking out dated AK 47..
And then you stepped up your foolishness with sit at homes, In such a shitty economy.
Interrupting the lives of those you claim to care for.

I don't know what you next foolishness is but, if you don't have reasonable weapons and reasonable allies SHUT UP ABOUT BIAFRA TILL YOU DO..
The only way to getting Biafra is by war And you are not ready so stop forcing the hand of tiger(yes right now Nigeria is a tiger and Biafra is a deer a wounded deer, that is very close to dying. I'm not a deer surgeon who knows the deer is probably dead)
IF you want to take up weapons do it the right way, Go all out but don't take up weapons in within Igbo land, Igbos aren't Self destructive, the only casualties should be the volunteers not innocent people.

But I know IPOB is ran by dimwits so I can't wait to see the next self destructive action you take.. My only hope is only foolish IPOB members remains casualties and not the innocent ( I know a vague wish, prolly won't come true)

Sometimes I wonder maybe ESN was the bad idea, what really was the worst that would happen if there was no Esn, the herders take land and kill people at most hundreds.
But now the federal government and army police DSS are doing that with far more deaths in thousands and hundreds of millions worth of properties destroyed and thousands of youths and innocent people in jail...
This just sucks embarassed
IPOB stop what you are doing
FG, DSS, army, police please stop

At the end of the rubbish you wrote, you only exposed your deep sitter hatred for the Igbos in the guise of caring for us. Go t hell with your love, Biafra restoration is unstoppable and ESN is here to stay and no amount of falsehood and propaganda can stop it.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by KaptainAfrika: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why should they be interested? when he was free was he not insulting them, besides IPOB should direct their complaints to the UK where Kanu is a citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
EdoRabbit:
Last time I check majority of the prostitutes in edo state are igbo tribe so what is your point undecided
that stronginbed is an ignorant big fool who spent entire life selling uncle wife store so he couldn't updated himself..... ibo women are the founder of ashawo..... afonjaheadhunts liebermatic know it.... even the criminal cownu said it in his broadcast

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
grin grin E pain the mumu o!!! Oya go look for where to charge phone your battery go soon finish! No Waka leave shop tey o make oga no come meet empty shop o
chai.. u finish dat mumu hungry oga store seller o.....
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Omonigho1976: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
if you ever lived in Igbo society you will know they lack respect for elders or authority.

Their first criteria for respect is money or brute force: thuggery.

So don't be surprised you're seeing these kind of brainless idiots called IPOB leading Igbos.

It's their culture.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by richmond500: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myhusband:
do you carried them along in your activities? ordering sit at home in a states that Governors as the head and you want to be rally round by the same Governors?

I doubt up to 5 educated people are in that ipob org and if they're more then it means education cannot influence human IQ

even Wike your lord put bounty for his head is included in whose you want to plea on behalf of Kanu's release? a joke
up to five?
Pls don't give them credit they don't deserve
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by richmond500: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
South South is not part of Igbo land bro, some part might be but majority Is not.
no part of SS is Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by MidasO1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
When we start to kill those from outside south East and South south soon I hope they will not cry... Time will come for that... another war loading.
who is this faceless idiot?
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by richmond500: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

After your rant come rivers and say we are not Igbos if you don't lose your Muslim life there.
Kinematics is already a SS person.

Just in case u must know, majority of SS does not support u, that's why ur S@H does not work here

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
BigSarah:
You guys messed up, you had a good thing going and let it go over your head...
ESN protecting people from terrorist herders was good, I supported that. Most people did.

But Why openly support UGM, you didn't have Any weapons your only source of weaponry was attacking checkpoints and hijacking out dated AK 47..
And then you stepped up your foolishness with sit at homes, In such a shitty economy.
Interrupting the lives of those you claim to care for.

I don't know what you next foolishness is but, if you don't have reasonable weapons and reasonable allies SHUT UP ABOUT BIAFRA TILL YOU DO..
The only way to getting Biafra is by war And you are not ready so stop forcing the hand of tiger(yes right now Nigeria is a tiger and Biafra is a deer a wounded deer, that is very close to dying. I'm not a deer surgeon who knows the deer is probably dead)
IF you want to take up weapons do it the right way, Go all out but don't take up weapons in within Igbo land, Igbos aren't Self destructive, the only casualties should be the volunteers not innocent people.

But I know IPOB is ran by dimwits so I can't wait to see the next self destructive action you take.. My only hope is only foolish IPOB members remains casualties and not the innocent ( I know a vague wish, prolly won't come true)

Sometimes I wonder maybe ESN was the bad idea, what really was the worst that would happen if there was no Esn, the herders take land and kill people at most hundreds.
But now the federal government and army police DSS are doing that with far more deaths in thousands and hundreds of millions worth of properties destroyed and thousands of youths and innocent people in jail...
This just sucks embarassed
IPOB stop what you are doing
FG, DSS, army, police please stop

Please when next you want to write under a topic, look for how to summarize so as not to make it another topic under the topic. Some people don't have such patience to read what wastes time. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by easiest(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why won't they silent eh, do you know the harm and agony you create for your people everyday.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Neddyogu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
donnie:

Then the governors shouldn't cry about only the sit at home na... because the people (not ipob) have chosen to sit at home.

Nobody chose to sit at home Oga. People are scared for their lives. Nobody wants to be murdered in the streets by ur IPOB murderers.
Igbo people of all peoples would choose not to be productive on Monday of all days?

How I wish the leadership of d ipob can be arrested and summarily executed!

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
When we start to kill those from outside south East and South south soon I hope they will not cry... Time will come for that... another war loading.

See... The problem with such nonsense and inciting statements is that cowards like you who make them will actually be hiding in your father's house somewhere outside the East (Even outside the country), while the innocent people who are going about their lives in the Southeast end up paying the ultimate price.

Most of you only know of war from the silly war movies... You have never even seen a cult clash, you are here spoiling for something that will bring tragedy to many innocent people.

Many of you are irredeemably obtuse.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kinematics:
Wetin concern SS and lamidi cownu?
Dont you ever in your Miserable, Hopeless, stupid and Unfortunate life speak about Eze igbo gburuburu in such manner. Don't you ever speak of Ojukwu in such manner you spineless and hopeless Id*iot
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by themanderon: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
They are more interested in becoming the vice president so they do not want to ruffle the feathers of their masters up north. The 2023 they are not even sure they will be alive to see. Wicked and soulless leaders. I keep maintaining that the north are the people who know how to play politics of divide and rule very well in this nation. They always have available a tribe down south who is always ready to lick their boots. The west did it in 2015 and now they are trying to curry the east through their morbidly inept governors. Soon they will set both tribes against each other and gather the spoils for themselves and the hopeless cycle continues over and over again.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by nengibo: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
The stubborn ipob leader who placed bounty on The Rivers state governor, he's on his own nothing concern Rivers people for here.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by nengibo: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Because nothing like south south in our constitution..all are Igboland and their cousins, Abdul face north where you've abandoned your house because of rag tag criminals, Ibos don't Care for you.
Useless Emeka, You think Rivers will support you, after your place bounty on our Governor, shame no catch you.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Kinematics: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
[s]Dont you ever in your Miserable, Hopeless, stupid and Unfortunate life speak about Eze igbo gburuburu in such manner. Don't you ever speak of Ojukwu in such manner you spineless and hopeless Id*iot[/s]

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by dragunov: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Brothers Decieving Brothers...
95% of IPOB High Command giving all the orders are outside Igboland & have no single stake, even a kiosk, in Igboland let alone in Nigeria.
95% of Igbos funding IPOB are outside Igboland.
95% of Ohaneze & the politicians supporting IPOB are in Abuja, Lagos or abroad.
The Igbos ordering, funding & supporting the disruption & the destruction of lives, livelihoods & properties of fellow Igbos are outside Igboland away from the carnage they are fueling.
Ironically & shamefully, they can't come home anymore to Igboland for fear of their own safety.
They can't even come home during festive periods anymore or come home to bury their loved ones that died.
One in a neighbouring village to mine that came back from abroad in May this year to bury his brother was kidnapped & 7 million naira was demanded from his abductors before he could be allowed to bury his brother.
Many of them have removed their aged parents from the village to Abuja, Lagos, PortHarcourt or went back with them to the foreign lands they reside.
Yet, they keep ordering, funding, supporting & fuelling hate, murder, calamity & destruction in Igboland without remorse or rethink.
The Igbos have a saying that, "dike anaghi ebu ogu abata na ama nna ya" - (a strong or brave man/warrior does not bring back war, calamity or destruction to his fatherhouse).
But those who call themselves Ohamadike & Saviours of Igboland are setting their own fathers house ablaze from the comfort of their abodes outside Igboland.
Talk of brothers doing in their own brothers & bringing their fathers house to ruin!

One will wonder why this asswip.e os so fixated on anything igbo. Unity beggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Because he is an irrelevant common criminal
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by dragunov: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
So you expect them to support your Terrorist?

Anyway I would nt be surprise if they speak in favour of him

Shameless cruel set of people

I cease not to be amazed when this dingbat ignores the thousands of vile, wicked cutthroats milling all across the North, dwelling in forests and caves. Muslims. Kanuris and Fulanis. Agents of death and destruction. He is least concerned. He has never spoken against their activities. Kanu is his headache. SMH.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
Dont you ever in your Miserable, Hopeless, stupid and Unfortunate life speak about Eze igbo gburuburu in such manner. Don't you ever speak of Ojukwu in such manner you spineless and hopeless Id*iot
ojukwu and kanu are cursed to the igbo land..... they are criminal and terrorists... now igbos regret having them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Henri8: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
The same governors you always attack and call otellectuals? You guys aren't serious.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
ojukwu and Kanu are cursed to the Igbo land..... they are criminal and terrorists... now Igbos regret having them
Sensible Igbos can never regret having the likes of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Ojukwu fought our oppressors and detractors. The Fulani Oligarchy heavily sponsored and aided by Western opportunists brought war to us and Ojukwu defended his people. The eastern consultative assembly mandated him to declare Biafra...

No matter what, Biafra will stand. We stood by Ojukwu, and right now, we are standing with Kanu.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
Sensible Igbos can never regret having the likes of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Ojukwu fought our oppressors and detractors. The Fulani Oligarchy heavily sponsored and aided by Western opportunists brought war to us and Ojukwu defended his people. The eastern consultative assembly mandated him to declare Biafra...

No matter what, Biafra will stand. We stood by Ojukwu, and right now, we are standing with Kanu.
ojukwu and cownu are two criminals and fraudsters..... they are disgraced to the ibos...

the wages of criminal is dead, so 21 october this criminal landgrabber must die by hangin

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
idenna vasel15 alias fozapi mocey ... velocity25 sergio101 afonjaheadhunts godfatherfool come and see one of brother here o..... when i told you how useless igbo is, always attaching self on Ijaw but you cocaine sniffers were yappin anyhow.....
i said it that ibos are our slaves..... ibos stop attachin yourselves on us na, abi na by force to be brother again.... we Ijos have no brother in this nigeria... proudly IZONS we are.... IJAW REPUBLIC forever

Nobody is attaching Igbo's to nonsense, he is simply stating the obvious. He is not far from the truth Bayelsa is an Igbo State, Rivers too and with the whole delta North being Igbos with Igbo's also in Edo state, also Igbo's are the Single largest ethnic group in the SS so yes he could be right depending on perspective. Fisherman you are so ignorant and have alot to learn.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Nnamdi Kanu will come back safe and sound! STRONGER THAN EVER

With the way his most adorned and appraised Ugm angels have started their madness again??�.
Akuko nkasiobi.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Nobody is attaching Igbo's to nonsense, he is simply stating the obvious. He is not far from the truth Bayelsa is an Igbo State, Rivers too and with the whole delta North being Igbos with Igbo's also in Edo state, also Igbo's are the Single largest ethnic group in the SS so yes he could be right depending on perspective. Fisherman you are so ignorant and have alot to learn.
see why i like you.... i like your comedy... no single dotian in rivers state talk more of bayelsa...
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
ojukwu and cownu are two criminals and fraudsters..... they are disgraced to the ibos...

the wages of criminal is dead, so 21 october this criminal landgrabber must die by hangin
you wish... Have a nice day bro
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
you wish... Have a nice day bro
certainly is what will happened on that day and also its my wish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate / 2023: Atiku Deny Using Peter Obi Image For Campaign / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.