Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb (50007 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / “I Never Thought I’d Eat A Woman’s A** In My Life” – Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by care4you: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
nuelito where are you? come with your honey your food Don ready oo
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by jefe03(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
pacespot:
In my case, I eat that aloe vera leaves to clean my stomach, it is also a good anti malaria.

You chew aloe vera?
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by pacespot(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
jefe03:

You chew aloe vera?

Why not
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by jefe03(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
pacespot:

Why not

Is that even possible?,,.....damnnnnnnn nigarrrrrrrr
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Kay25(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish
whether it is incoherent or gibberish u are cursed folk drag ur father who failed to give u home training omo ale ofo lo se

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by electhnd(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
bolaayenimo:
bitter kola can cure covid and even AIDS. Very potent
funny you, you didn't even say hiv
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by pacespot(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
jefe03:

Is that even possible?,,.....damnnnnnnn nigarrrrrrrr

Dammm you motherfvcker undecided
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by 1F30M4(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
PotatoSalad:

What's your location? I have a good supplier I've been patronising since 2018.

Really? Must be nice to have a sure plug.. I'm in Lagos presently.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by MrBONE2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Something that will be condemned by Oyedepo and his likes to be diabolic. We Africans doesn't value our culture and what we have
This is too bad, Bwana, we need to value and respect our culture undecided

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish
And you still replied? Mumu
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by PotatoSalad(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
1F30M4:

Really? Must be nice to have a sure plug.. I'm in Lagos presently.
Lagos Chai. Yes. The woman's Honey is really good. No water nor any additives. I refer her to a lot of friends here in the East
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by 1F30M4(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Lagos Chai. Yes. The woman's Honey is really good. No water nor any additives. I refer her to a lot of friends here in the East

Owwh, it's okay sha.. So whenever I'm coming down East, I'll hit you up maybe you could link me up with her.. I love me some honey for my steaming hot Ginger tea wink it's been quite a while and I miss it alot.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by olamoses75(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
"Bitter Kola Changed My Life" - Meek Mill Says An "African herb" Healed Him Of An Ailment Of 2 Years

American rapper, Meek Mill has claimed that he took an "African herb" that healed him of a stomach problem doctors couldn't treat for two years, IgbereTV reports.

He tweeted:

He later shared photos of bitter kola and said it changed his life "quick".

He added:

He also said he's looking for where to do a heritage check to find out where his ancestors are from.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400581/bitter-kola-changed-life-meek-mill-says-african-herb-healed-ailment-2-years/
can't believe I'm actually bitting bitterkola when stumped on this thread. I was wondering why the woman sold small small ones for me at the rate of #50 each, seems the woman has read this news before me.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by dragunov: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Watch how the 'woke' Nigerians will suddenly start consuming bitter cola because a foreigner has 'endorsed' it

Be informed that it was the woke Nigerians that introduced it to him.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by sagieramos(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
planetx:
Any food or fruits grown on African soil is hundred times better than any American grown GMO seeds. That is a fact, a friend living in the US started developing bags under his eyes, tried all kinds of creams and tried rubbing cucumber under his eyes with no change until he traveled to Nigeria and rubbed Nigeria cucumber under his eyes and the under eyes puffiness disappeared with the quickness.

Heard FDA controls the size of crops a farmer should produce and sell to the masses, hence the reason they pump in some harmful fertilisers and genetically engineered their farm products
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Rexnegro(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
No lies spotted Meek mill. Kola Nut been saving lives since 19 BC.

*Used for killing Beer highness.

*Used for Sex exhancer, if you wan nack shima and you wan last but you no wan pop drugs or anything. just chew kola nut and you're good to go. cool
For real bro ?
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Tapout(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I can relate.
Had a cough for two months. Tried all sorts of medications, none worked.
Just one week of taking meshed bitter kola and honey concoction and cough was gone for good.
I chew bitter kola occasionally though. Just being careful because of the caffeine content.

I eat raw ginger at night whenever I have a sore throat and it will be gone by morning.....wired stuff.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by chiiraq802(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rexnegro:
For real bro ?
Sure . been working for me.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by ursullalinda(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:
The other day I was returning from work and I bought a #200 worth of this juicy bitter kola.
I was methodically chewing it one after another; peeling one while crushing one in my mouth.
In the bus I offered one fine girl besides my. You need to see the way she shrugged it off, as if to say 'that bitter thing? God forbid!' grin grin
She was just looking at me one kind as I crushed six seeds out of the eight before highlighting. This generation of fast food doesn't know that health is actually cheap in our neglected African herbs and spices.

P.S To get rid of the bitter taste after chewing bitter kola put some table salt in your mouth for a few minutes and spit it out. Then rinse your mouth with water. If you didn't do this food might be tasteless for sometime but will be ok after a meal or two.

Modified: for those quoting me for eating up to six bitter kola at a go, I eat up to ten when I feel like (and when I get work wink )
It's not overdo or anything. I like bitter kola Kapish!

Yeah it's very good but causes low BP so it's advised to use when needed......I have been there so I'm talking from experience
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by taibod: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
Herbs are very good... I hope he also knows bitter kola boast knacking ability

Have been hearing this pls how do I make the combo or how is it used ?
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Digmygold: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2021
BurntDodo:

Do you think an ulcer patient can take maybe half bitter Kola daily? Is it bad?

Use blended cabbage and strain it in a sieve. Drink a cup daily for 3 weeks and thank me later.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Herbs are very good... I hope he also knows bitter kola boast knacking ability

O baaad gan, you get it right mehnnn.
Somebody commented above that, people back home will start eating bitter cola now because someone abroad commend it, I was like this never know anything.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Jerryherd: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2021
taibod:

Have been hearing this pls how do I make the combo or how is it used ?

Chew one seed and take yogurts or milk

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Jerryherd: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

O baaad gan, you get it right mehnnn.
Somebody commented above that, people back home will start eating bitter cola now because someone abroad commend it, I was like this never know anything.

Lol

.. omode o man Kan Kan, boys have been using it even since University days, and e no dey disappoint

Below Na picture of the one I go knack this morning before entering street

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Raph82(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
bitter kola can cure covid and even AIDS. Very potent
Hmmm! Doctor Turopoji
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by PotatoSalad(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2021
1F30M4:

Owwh, it's okay sha.. So whenever I'm coming down East, I'll hit you up maybe you could link me up with her.. I love me some honey for my steaming hot Ginger tea wink it's been quite a while and I miss it alot.
Sure! No problems

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by PotatoSalad(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Tapout:

I eat raw ginger at night whenever I have a sore throat and it will be gone by morning.....wired stuff.
It has antibacterial properties cool

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by milky3(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
proxitaly:
The other day I was returning from work and I bought a #200 worth of this juicy bitter kola.
I was methodically chewing it one after another; peeling one while crushing one in my mouth.
In the bus I offered one fine girl besides my. You need to see the way she shrugged it off, as if to say 'that bitter thing? God forbid!' grin grin
She was just looking at me one kind as I crushed six seeds out of the eight before highlighting. This generation of fast food doesn't know that health is actually cheap in our neglected African herbs and spices.

P.S To get rid of the bitter taste after chewing bitter kola put some table salt in your mouth for a few minutes and spit it out. Then rinse your mouth with water. If you didn't do this food might be tasteless for sometime but will be ok after a meal or two.

Modified: for those quoting me for eating up to six bitter kola at a go, I eat up to ten when I feel like (and when I get work wink )
It's not overdo or anything. I like bitter kola Kapish!
Even for a good voice training use chew with honey. I don't joke with it.
Thank u for writing up how to get rid of d bitter taste quicky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.