Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb (49458 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / “I Never Thought I’d Eat A Woman’s A** In My Life” – Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by walemoney007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:
The other day I was returning from work and I bought a #200 worth of this juicy bitter kola.
I was methodically chewing it one after another; peeling one while crushing one in my mouth.
In the bus I offered one fine girl besides my. You need to see the way she shrugged it off, as if to say 'that bitter thing? God forbid!' grin grin
She was just looking at me one kind as I crushed six seeds out of the eight before highlighting. This generation of fast food doesn't know that health is actually cheap in our neglected African herbs and spices.

P.S To get rid of the bitter taste after chewing bitter kola put some table salt in your mouth for a few minutes and spit it out. Then rinse your mouth with water. If you didn't do this food might be tasteless for sometime but will be ok after a meal or two.
Wetin b d work for body?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by walemoney007(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
No lies spotted Meek mill. Kola Nut been saving lives since 19 BC.

*Used for killing Beer highness.

*Used for Sex exhancer, if you wan nack shima and you wan last but you no wan pop drugs or anything. just chew kola nut and you're good to go. cool
how many person go chew before knacking? grin
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by TheMan3: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Something that will be condemned by Oyedepo and his likes to be diabolic. We Africans doesn't value our culture and what we have
why is your brain like this. Did he say JuJu? Is bitter cola JuJu?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by rali123(f): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

One bitter kola will now sell for N500

Its N50 already per one...

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Coded78: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Im now afraid of the soon rise of kola but prize
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by chiiraq802(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
how many person go chew before knacking? grin

If you want make the girl carri her pant run, you fit buy and chew all the Kola weh the seller dey sell. Lolz.

I normally chew 3 or more. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Geedy: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=105961761]Kini anfani orogbo....

Aapa kolawe, atun fe je won tun ni.............
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Timoleon(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Kini anfani orogbo....

Ask meek mills
ti a pa ti ko lawe, a tun ni ka je, nse lo’koro?

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by alizma: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kogi people have been treating covid19 with mean leaf gladly since 2019 while Edo people are being tied down and forcefully injected with virus by the lion of Edo in the name of preventive jab

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oyinbos are still in awe, why covid-19 isn't killing our people as predicted. They're busy looking for loads of corpses on the streets but they'd wait perpetually and in futility we're a much better and stronger breed, God dey our side.

There was a debate here about 2 years ago about who's more resilient out of black and white and people started spewing trash, supporting white, even saying they live longer than blacks...is it because blacks don't publish their aged people in the media? They say longevity in Nigeria is less than 60 years , generalising lagos situation on every Nigerian.

I had an encounter with an elderly uber driver in abuja who hails from the middle belt. He said his grandpa is over 130 years old and still recognises people. If it were to be in UK or America, na everyday CNN or BBC for dey interview am. I doubt if there's still a 130-year old in the UK or America today.

Those who were saying bitter cola would soon be expensive are jokers. There are lots of stuffs we eat daily which are medicinal but we just don't notice. That ugwu leaf and egg plant also cure intestinal disorder which thousands of dollars worth of antacid can't cure.

In 2004 on my way to Newyork, at the POE in jfk, I met this tall, handsome BPP officer who calmly attended to me. After he put the red admission stamp on my visa page, I looked at the back of his head...na kokoro full am. He had obviously undergone surgeries there but another undergrowth was seen and obvious. I told him if I sent him a herb from Africa, just to rub on it, would he take it? I said I felt concerned about that thing as a fellow brother ...he's an African American guy. He looked at me again and again. We engaged in a talk. He gave me his email address so we wouldn't keep visitors waiting and we got talking later. I sent the herb to him when I arrived in naija after my visit. This guy and his family sent me gifts...they still do till date. We're now family friends and he had hosted me two times. The stuff disappeared under 2 weeks of application. Na one man dey carry the cream upandan for lagos dey shout on top PAS under the sun and nobody appreciated what he was selling. If he were in America, he'd be a billionaire. Over there , millions of them have fertility issues but their solutions are here in Africa. I hope someday we'd value what we have and are blessed with, by God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by mexbee1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
"Bitter Kola Changed My Life" - Meek Mill Says An "African herb" Healed Him Of An Ailment Of 2 Years

American rapper, Meek Mill has claimed that he took an "African herb" that healed him of a stomach problem doctors couldn't treat for two years, IgbereTV reports.

He tweeted:

You are from the Igbo Amaka side of Nigeria Nwanne We thank God for healing you

He later shared photos of bitter kola and said it changed his life "quick".

He added:

He also said he's looking for where to do a heritage check to find out where his ancestors are from.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400581/bitter-kola-changed-life-meek-mill-says-african-herb-healed-ailment-2-years/
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by NairaMaster1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Can Buhari hear this so he'd stop running to white man's country for treatment?

He needs bitter kola

Pun Intended

Buhari himself is bitter kola.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by fof1: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
"Bitter Kola Changed My Life" - Meek Mill Says An "African herb" Healed Him Of An Ailment Of 2 Years

American rapper, Meek Mill has claimed that he took an "African herb" that healed him of a stomach problem doctors couldn't treat for two years, IgbereTV reports.

He tweeted:

He later shared photos of bitter kola and said it changed his life "quick".

He added:

He also said he's looking for where to do a heritage check to find out where his ancestors are from.

https://igberetvnews.com/1400581/bitter-kola-changed-life-meek-mill-says-african-herb-healed-ailment-2-years/

Lost Oduduwa Children re-emerging...
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by PotatoSalad(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
1F30M4:

True, it works for cough.. It's so hard to get original honey so I chew it with TomTom simultaneously.
What's your location? I have a good supplier I've been patronising since 2018.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by alpharoyalty: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
These herbs work a lot, the other day, I had stomach upset and I took different medications, for where!!!! I decided to get garlic, chewed and swallowed it with water, by the second day, like magic, my stomach healed completely without drugs. Other herbs I have tried like that even for sore throat.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by A9magic(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
@potato salad
Please I need that honey concoction ingredients cos I have been having a nagging cough for more than a month now
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by A9magic(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I can relate.
Had a cough for two months. Tried all sorts of medications, none worked.
Just one week of taking meshed bitter kola and honey concoction and cough was gone for good.
I chew bitter kola occasionally though. Just being careful because of the caffeine content.
Please I need that honey concoction ,been battling cough for more than a month now
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by eraly(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:
The other day I was returning from work and I bought a #200 worth of this juicy bitter kola.
I was methodically chewing it one after another; peeling one while crushing one in my mouth.
In the bus I offered one fine girl besides my. You need to see the way she shrugged it off, as if to say 'that bitter thing? God forbid!' grin grin
She was just looking at me one kind as I crushed six seeds out of the eight before highlighting. This generation of fast food doesn't know that health is actually cheap in our neglected African herbs and spices.

P.S To get rid of the bitter taste after chewing bitter kola put some table salt in your mouth for a few minutes and spit it out. Then rinse your mouth with water. If you didn't do this food might be tasteless for sometime but will be ok after a meal or two.

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by BurntDodo: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Can Buhari hear this so he'd stop running to white man's country for treatment?

He needs bitter kola

Pun Intended
I don't get the pun..
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Bahamas95(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
I have tried this bitter kola but it doesn't go down well with my system......I always feel like vomiting after eating it, don't know why.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by OnyeObodo: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:

Eatin more than 2 bitter kola daily is very very dangerous for your health. Google this and edit your post.

Before you put people in trouble.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by prigoz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Something that will be condemned by Oyedepo and his likes to be diabolic. We Africans doesn't value our culture and what we have
Who asked to mention oyedepo here, won't you mind your business
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by viceddy95(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

How does what you said relate to the topic,must you try and insult men of God all the time,if you don’t have anything to say is better you read ,pass and keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by BurntDodo: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Eatin more than 2 bitter kola daily is very very dangerous for your health. Google this and edit your post.

Before you put people in trouble.

Do you think an ulcer patient can take maybe half bitter Kola daily? Is it bad?
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by SEGLIZ: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
did you just mention oyedepo?
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Truthissupreme: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:

And that small habit so would put your sugar level in check

Would put your manly duty in check

Etc
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by AntiSimp: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
proxitaly:

Excess bitter cola has effect.... bitter cola is not a fruit that u should take that much...2 or 3 max is okay in 24 hrs..
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by OnyeObodo: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
BurntDodo:

Do you think an ulcer patient can take maybe half bitter Kola daily? Is it bad?

Very bad. Bitter Kola has caffeine which is very terrible to ulcer.

Use antibiotics and enough food to kill ulcer. Foods that are not bad for ulcer oo.

Above all pray to God. Healee mine.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by Blakpot: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Watch how the 'woke' Nigerians will suddenly start consuming bitter cola because a foreigner has 'endorsed' it

U mean indomie generation?
Many Nigerians consume Kolanut, Meek Mills recommendation is insignificant.

Btw dont make me subject it to empirical analysis.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by GeneralPula: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you wake up in the morning, eat 1 bitter cola and drink a cup of water..

Make it a daily routine and watch it magic..

No one chops bitter cola without it taking care of body healthily..

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by sterlingD(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Market for Bitter Kola don click.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb by xjiggy: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kanayo o kanayo hidden son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Parlor In New Photos / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.