Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What To Do When Your Stomach Is Messed Up And Dirty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do When Your Stomach Is Messed Up And Dirty (356 Views)

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / Look At The Unconducive And Dirty Environment Of Lanre Community Lagos. (photos) / 10 Ways To Know She Is A Filthy And Dirty Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Stomach Is Messed Up And Dirty by uchenna4lss(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
My stomach had been messed up alomost 2 years i Had been to a doctors ....i took an african herbs and it fixed my stomach like magic

Rida bitter the best

Check my sisgnature

1 Share

Re: What To Do When Your Stomach Is Messed Up And Dirty by Dunni222: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
My problem with RIda is that it is too bitter for my liking although it works perfectly but the bitter taste is what I dread
Re: What To Do When Your Stomach Is Messed Up And Dirty by uchenna4lss(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Dunni222 post=105962355]My problem with RIda is that it is too bitter for my liking although it works perfectly but the bitter taste is what I dread[/quuote]

Lol not too bitter though ,what will u say about ruzu den

Any way that is while is medicine ,the bitterness is the efficacy ,that makes it work

So u dont except herbal medicine to sweet in

ur mouth like minerals or juice which is not too good for the body ,those sugery things not too good for our body kkkk

Though rida you can mix it with honey kk

Check my signature and place ur order we have the rida capsule for those hate the bitterness

We hv rida fire for sexual perfermance

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

‘why Women Experiencing Painful Sexual Intercourse Should Be Worried’ / 5 Things To Do If You Are Bitten By A Snake / Inside Nigeria’s Unregulated Human Egg Industry- Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.