Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught (4931 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Stay safe. AIDS is real and e no dey show for face. Fine girl, fine shape but with plenty yama yama.

Guys be safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1mCJitwsk
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
They should free that innocent woman jorh undecided

Na she send dem say make dem enter sea without a lifesaver? undecided.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by debbydams(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is well..
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by cutecommend: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fornicators and Raw Doers, "una well done".

Be careful, Aids is real... While we must show true love, value and respect to those living with HIV, we should also take precaution and abstain from pre-marital sex.

HIV is real!!

7 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Ekejoestar(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Aids is real na, but na pregnancy guys dey fear

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
cutecommend:
Fornicators and Raw Doers, "una well done".

Be careful, Aids is real... While we must show true love, value and respect to those living with HIV, we should also take precaution and abstain from pre-marital sex.

HIV is real!!

Time Don reach. Wey we go start give jungle justice to those wey deliberately infect others

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
HIV no dey show for face. angry. These days wey pussies dey churn out STDs on a steady. Raw na no go area. Protect urself.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by OBALOLA55(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Stankovic22:

Time Don reach. Wey we go start give jungle justice to those wey deliberately infect others
I HOPE SAY DEM DON JUDGE AM ASAP angry
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by mytime24(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nawa

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I HOPE SAY DEM DON JUDGE AM ASAP angry

Naija no go talk. Na Wen man do e own everybody go talk

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Heavenly father please protect my brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by torqque7(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
I blame and laugh at the foolish guy who felt he could go fv.ck another guys girl and get away with it,any girl in a relationship and still let's u fv.ck her is NOT someone u should ever fv.c.k without a condom..like are u daft?no sympathy from here just go and put ur affairs in order and pray God accepts ur soul when u succumb to the HIV

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Emmanuel909090: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Heartbreaking
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Bush2013: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Instead of shaming the girl marry her. you guys can live normal life with anti retroviral drugs

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Quality20(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
na una cup of tea be that. keep fornicating till u get herpes, herpertitis or die in action
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
torqque7:
I blame and laugh at the foolish guy who felt he could go fv.ck another guys girl and get away with it,any girl in a relationship and still let's u fv.ck her is NOT someone u should ever fv.c.k without a condom..like are u daft?no sympathy from here just go and put ur affairs in order and pray God accepts ur soul when u succumb to the HIV

Oga no need acting as a saint... We all have our wrong doings

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bush2013:
Instead of shaming the girl marry her. you guys can live normal life with anti retroviral drugs

Do you know what it means to be betrayed? That butch betrayed the guy and deserves her time in jail

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by torqque7(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stankovic22:

Oga no need acting as a saint... We all have our wrong doings

Ehn na,his wrong doings na him don dash am premium HIV so make him enjoy the result of his dumb doings
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 3:41am On Sep 21, 2021
torqque7:

Ehn na,his wrong doings na him don dash am premium HIV so make him enjoy the result of his dumb doings

Nothing like wrong doing.... Sometimes you fit get a girl wey u think say dey faithful to you and you go in raw.
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by torqque7(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Stankovic22:

Nothing like wrong doing.... Sometimes you fit get a girl wey u think say dey faithful to you and you go in raw.

Na u talk wrong doing,and I replied and na still u talk nothing like wrong doing again lol,na wa o..Faithful to u kwa,lol,as she no faithful to her main nigga na u she go come faithful to based on the super side cock wey u be na,smh..Guy u can do it raw o,but for me, I can NEVER EVER EVER fv.c.k a girl that I already know has a bf yet I'm fv.c.king her,then il dive in raw?when I'm not on a suicide mission?goodluck with ur skin diving,I hope u dnt learn the painful way like op..
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
torqque7:

Na u talk wrong doing,and I replied and na still u talk nothing like wrong doing again lol,na wa o..Faithful to u kwa,lol,as she no faithful to her main nigga na u she go come faithful to based on the super side cock wey u be na,smh..Guy u can do it raw o,but for me, I can NEVER EVER EVER fv.c.k a girl that I already know has a bf yet I'm fv.c.king her,then il dive in raw?when I'm not on a suicide mission?goodluck with ur skin diving,I hope u dnt learn the painful way like op..

Moreover no be only sex them take dey get HIV
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Mbhustler: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Guy for just dey use condom.Omo this one na lifetime of drugs....
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 3:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Mbhustler:
Guy for just dey use condom.Omo this one na lifetime of drugs....

Him body go calm down but Walai the girl supposed collect beating
Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by mosdii(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Girl Infects Boyfriend With Virus And Get Caught by Stankovic22: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

You include your sister for this category so?

(1) (Reply)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / . / A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.