Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

An Experience To Remember: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Experience To Remember: (946 Views)

An Experience With A Mad Woman / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experience To Remember: by Sike(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2011
Diz waz an issue dat hapend sumtym last year which i tot itz worth sharing.
And i wil try as much as i can 2 make it brief.
One of my room mate,25 met dis lady,23 both schooling in UI, Ibadan. All went well btw dem & decided 2 DO next important 'THING'. To cut d long story short diz lady PASSED-OUT while doing it.
Come & See how my already nu.de friend flew out 4rm d room cryin like a baby 2 tell us wot'z hapened. We both rushed back inside 2 see diz finest angel totaly na.ked as created by God lying flat on bed breathless. OMG! Wot hapened? My mate said dey were both enjoying IT b4 discovered she waz nt talkin again.
All efort 2 revive her waz in vain. After spending almost 20mins crying & trying 2 work things out, i waz bout packin my own bagz b4 she finaly cough back 2 life. U could imagine how hapy we both were when she woke up.
And wen dis said lady arise 2 discover wot has hapened, she waz sorry & SHY.
She put on her wears & went out witout sayin a word. We couldnt sleep dat nait wondering wot could have hapened if she hadnt.
Ever since, d look btw us was neva d same as b4,though my friend still pretend its O.K but i know it not.
The question now is:
Wot went wrong?
Should we say dis lady is in sum kind of spiritual sect (Ogbanje)?
Or not strong enough to do it but she is no vir.gin?
Or my friend 5'8 inches cockkk is too brutal to behold?
All mature coment & response will be surely apreci8d. Till i return tonight. Thanks. Peace out!!!
Re: An Experience To Remember: by MrCork17: 12:49pm On May 26, 2011
Sike (m). bro did you pass out when he *Dingy* you? undecided
Re: An Experience To Remember: by BABE3: 12:51pm On May 26, 2011
LMAOOOOO--It was a prank. Sorry, you were punked! grin
Re: An Experience To Remember: by Tingles(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2011
^ It wasn't, nobody jokes with self-humiliation.
Re: An Experience To Remember: by iice(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2011
Didn't read anything. After the first lines of 'z, k, f, r, p' i gave up
Re: An Experience To Remember: by BABE3: 4:28pm On May 26, 2011
Tingles:

^ It wasn't, nobody jokes with self-humiliation.

ehn ehn--- Nobody jokes with self humilation aight. Dey there o. Sidon there dey look.
Re: An Experience To Remember: by MrsChima1(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2011
iice:

Didn't read anything. After the first lines of 'z, k, f, r, p' i gave up

Yanno! I was tired by the third word. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Experience To Remember: by MMM3(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2011
op
maybe d Womanliness waz sleeping. angry
Re: An Experience To Remember: by 190: 4:43pm On May 26, 2011
3 Things

Magun

The strength of the d[i]ic[/i]k (Like mine) cool cool

or lastly having sex in an uncondusive environment maybe there was no air in the room and she' had respiratory health related issue
Re: An Experience To Remember: by forkadict(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2011
@ OP.
Very funny post. Got me laffing like hell after a hectic day @ work. I imagine i was the guy in question. Omo the confusion no go get part 2. My hard deak go run go inside sharply
Re: An Experience To Remember: by BABE3: 6:08pm On May 26, 2011
190:

3 Things

Magun
The strength of the d[i]ic[/i]k (Like mine) cool cool

or lastly having sex in an uncondusive environment maybe there was no air in the room and she' had respiratory health related issue

Magun works on females?~~and I thought Magun was the summersalting thingy. OP didn't say she summersalted, did he? undecided
Re: An Experience To Remember: by enyinwa1: 6:29pm On May 26, 2011
atimes is like dat it happend to me before seriously i think she was ashemed of her self the reason why she fail to talk to any of u
Re: An Experience To Remember: by 190: 6:44pm On May 26, 2011
I would magunalize BABE so advocator can sumasult run mad if he tries rubbish
Re: An Experience To Remember: by BABE3: 6:46pm On May 26, 2011
^^ROFTLMAOOOOO----hehhheheheh--- undecided
Re: An Experience To Remember: by 190: 6:51pm On May 26, 2011
Hiss you sef angry
Re: An Experience To Remember: by BABE3: 6:53pm On May 26, 2011
Re: An Experience To Remember: by Sike(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2011
Yeah. . I'm back as promised. Thanks for all opinions so far buh i still didnt get wot name i'll call wot hapened.
I know diz post sounds funny cuz i do laugh mysef each tym dat scenerio runs through my brain buh itz no joke.
Even diz lady couldn't explain wot has hapened wen my friend asked about it. Buh she said she was scared that such problem shouldn't repeat itself later in future.
And too bad, my friend is gently backing-off. .God have mercy!!
Re: An Experience To Remember: by MMM3(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2011
op
re u sure ur friend did ra-pe her
Re: An Experience To Remember: by MMM3(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2011
op
i have a feeling dat it happen 2 u.
Re: An Experience To Remember: by GaussS: 10:38pm On May 26, 2011
LOL still laughing tho,
Re: An Experience To Remember: by deniyor: 3:08am On May 27, 2011
;d
Re: An Experience To Remember: by Sike(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2011
M M M 3:

op
re u sure your friend did ra-pe her
Neva! Na mutal ra.pe. .lol
M M M 3:

op
Me?? Ova my dead body cuz if na me,i no go cum out,i go just join am on bed - DEAD!!! Alakoba!
Re: An Experience To Remember: by Sike(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2011
M M M 3:

op
re u sure your friend did ra-pe her
Neva! Na mutual ra.pe. .lol
M M M 3:

op
Me?? Ova my dead body cuz if na me,i no go cum out,i go just join am on bed - DEAD!!! Alakoba!
Re: An Experience To Remember: by sexylogan(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2011
lwkmd oh. . . funniest sory in the romance section so far. . . lol. . . .

Sike:

Diz waz an issue dat hapend sumtym last year which i tot itz worth sharing.
And i wil try as much as i can 2 make it brief.
One of my room mate,25 met dis lady,23 both schooling in UI, Ibadan. All went well btw dem & decided 2 DO next important 'THING'. To cut d long story short diz lady PASSED-OUT while doing it.
Come & See how my already nu.de friend flew out 4rm d room cryin like a baby 2 tell us wot'z hapened. We both rushed back inside 2 see diz finest angel totaly na.ked as created by God lying flat on bed breathless. OMG! Wot hapened? My mate said dey were both enjoying IT b4 discovered she waz nt talkin again.
All efort 2 revive her waz in vain. After spending almost 20mins crying & trying 2 work things out, i waz bout packin my own bagz b4 she finaly cough back 2 life. U could imagine how hapy we both were when she woke up.
And wen dis said lady arise 2 discover wot has hapened, she waz sorry & SHY.
She put on her wears & went out witout sayin a word. We couldnt sleep dat nait wondering wot could have hapened if she hadnt.
Ever since, d look btw us was neva d same as b4,though my friend still pretend its O.K but i know it not.
The question now is:
Wot went wrong?
Should we say dis lady is in sum kind of spiritual sect (Ogbanje)?
Or not strong enough to do it but she is no vir.gin?
Or[b] my friend 5'8 inches cockkk [/b]is too brutal to behold?
All mature coment & response will be surely apreci8d. Till i return tonight. Thanks. Peace out!!!

grin u guys actually measured it? poster, no lie oh, i suspect this thing happend to YOU! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of This? / Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here / I Dont No What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.