Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures (689 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures by Abujason: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wedding photos rank among the most prized possessions of many a married couple, to be pored over with friends and loved ones for years to come.

Yet one photographer got a surprising reaction online after detailing how she did the unthinkable and deleted a newlywed couple's photos from their big day.

In a post published on Reddit's "Am I The A**hole" forum, the photographer explained that she took the decision after being denied a 20 minute break "to get something to eat and drink."

In the post, which has garnered 17,000 upvotes and 2,200 comments, the photographer writing under the username Icy-Reserve6995 explained that she had been working for six hours straight when she made the request.

In the post, which has garnered 17,000 upvotes and 2,200 comments, the photographer writing under the username Icy-Reserve6995 explained that she had been working for six hours straight when she made the request.

She said they had only agreed to take photos as a favor to the bride and groom, who are—or at least were—friends of hers and had recruited her in a bid to save money.

"I'm not really a photographer, I'm a dog groomer," she explained. "I take lots of photos of dogs all day to put on my Facebook and Instagram, it's "my thing" if that makes sense."

Read more here: https://www.newsweek.com/internet-backs-wedding-photographer-deleted-bride-groom-pictures-1629868?amp=1
Re: Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Re: Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures by Bilabong(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
"I'm not really a photographer, I'm a dog groomer," she explained. "I take lots of photos of dogs all day to put on my Facebook and Instagram, it's "my thing" if that makes sense."

This is like calling a slay queen to come capture ur event, who does that?
Maybe to the couple it came cheap, but definitely the result is more expensive...
Re: Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures by Abujason: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bilabong:

This is like calling a slay queen to come capture ur event, who does that?
Maybe to the couple it came cheap, but definitely the result is more expensive...

grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up Through Text Message Immature Or Not? / School Romance, Two Lovers Kiss And Hug In The Class After Sealing Their.. / How Did You Become Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.