Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What I Noticed In My Hotel Room - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Noticed In My Hotel Room (40559 Views)

Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by gidado14(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:
You should be aware of this... When you enter a hotel,
you better check the surroundings... Especially if there are small holes on the wall, you should look carefully... You might not notice there's , a hidden camera... Just like the one beside that plug... Good thing is my colleagues noticed it .. So we immediately covered it... We thought at first it was just for cable
But my colleague noticed it right away...
I won't mention the hotel... The important thing is you should be aware... That's it... It might just help... Good luck
THEM WANT TO WATCH YOUR BLUE FILM

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by ArinzeUgo: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
The hotel name or it never happened....leta assume ur lying till the call the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Newboss(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Depressed101:
you mean you don't care if someone blackmail you with your private activities?

Most Nigerians no get sense at all.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by decrownprince(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:

The inferior paint on the wall and that table says it all.

I've worked at federal palace and being to Eko hotels and some other ones too and I can tell you when I see a posh hotel.

Am not suprise that you have been to alot of hotels in Nigeria. I pray God should bless u so that u can also lodge in hotels outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Coolgent(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:
you better check the surroundings... Especially if there are small holes on the wall, you should look carefully... You might not notice there's , a hidden camera... Just like the one beside that plug... Good thing is my colleagues noticed it .. So we immediately covered it... We thought at first it was just for cable
I won't mention the hotel... The important thing is you should be aware... That's it... It might just help... Good luck

I have experienced similar issue in one exotic hotel at Apapa close to FMN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by decrownprince(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2021
I dont understand what u mean by colleague. Just say your girlfriend.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by sorepco(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
See guy chill. How am i to guess that some uses their pen/biro to video me?! Some use their watches......i dont blame mist people being hyper on this topic!

larryjonze:

Honestly, i feel so insulted that a lots of people here fell for that shit OP, c'mon cable outlet.
why did he not challenge the hotel mgt, someone will just post lies thinking all nigerians are gullible
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by wazobia68: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Copied 2019 facebook post grin grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by ugodson(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
The hotel room though. Not posh.

Have you paid for a hotel with ur money b4? But countless guy have done that. Abeg go and sit down joor
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by dangoteinlaw: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
mmsen:

What are you talking about?

You cannot invade another person's personal space in the name of 'crime prevention'. Most hotels have cameras in the lobbies and hallways, not in individual rooms.
some of those footage are never viewd unless there's need for it. Take the Chidimma incident for instance, if there wasn't a camera that girl would still be roaming free now. I used to kick against these practices before but as i grow older now i see the need for them. Just like google collection of data. These datas are never view but in the event of an incident they can be sophenaed or how is it called.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by ogwumgbe: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Which bad tin u nd person wife won do wey Una dey cover hotel cam? Una won fvck abi.

STFU, what right has the hotel management to invade people's privacy? Most of you support evil and that's why this country is in a mess, the hotel management should be prosecuted for breaking the protocol of hotel business
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Ashirioluwa: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2021
What does it cost you to mention the hotel name? We need to expose bad behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:

The inferior paint on the wall and that table says it all.

I've worked at federal palace and being to Eko hotels and some other ones too and I can tell you when I see a posh hotel.
Stop prostitution it has serious consequences.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
sorepco:
See guy chill. How am i to guess that some uses their pen/biro to video me?! Some use their watches......i dont blame mist people being hyper on this topic!

I am not saying spying can't happen ... but @least be sure what you report is true, what OP did is an insult to our intelligence ... i didnt av to zoom to know that is a cable connector.
No be everytime people go just dey react without even verifying or check for truth
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Ashirioluwa: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
some of those footage are never viewd unless there's need for it. Take the Chidimma incident for instance, if there wasn't a camera that girl would still be roaming free now. I used to kick against these practices before but as i grow older now i see the need for them. Just like google collection of data. These datas are never view but in the event of an incident they can be sophenaed or how is it called.

Your statement is out of it. Placing camera in hotel rooms is not acceptable. Hotels all over the world have cameras placed in all strategic areas where anybody that comes to the buildings can be seen. Cameras are placed in receptions, hallways, inside elevator and all the common areas but not in a private room as you claimed. In a modern society this will result in a big law suits.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Skyfornia(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
The hotel room though. Not posh.

Where you see the room? shocked
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by osca234: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:

Your colleague in Adultery or formication grin
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by sylve11: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Which bad tin u nd person wife won do wey Una dey cover hotel cam? Una won fvck abi.

na wa sad cool
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by sylve11: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

I wouldn't know what inferior wall paint looks like even if I used it for make up. cheesy

Ishi.................... ah.

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Enn214(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
I saw cctv in one hospitals bathroom/ toilet
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by BarrSly: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Take note, the red light only reflects if it’s a “Night Vision” camera... for ordinary camera you have to observe the environment in day time and look out for a blue reflection (look at your own phone camera you’ll notice the blue reflection)

Generalwoodz:
When next you Lodge in any hotel and you suspect there maybe a hidden camera, kindly bring out your smart phone. On the camera and gradually take it around the room as if you are video covering. If there's any hidden camera, a red light will be shown on screen of your phone.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by mmsen: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
dangoteinlaw:

Collecting metadata is completely different from intimate video footage.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by cmecproblem(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
You could have easily flicked that casing open with a biro, spoon or table knife let's see if it's a real camera.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
sylve11:

Ishi.................... ah.

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Yelz?
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by CountVersailles(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:

Why won't you mention the name of the hotel and think this post helps? You might as well not have posted anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
wazobia68:
Copied 2019 facebook post grin grin grin
Oh gosh! What is it with these people and copy copy??
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by tunary(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:
You are just like efcc chairman shielding identities of Boko Haram sponsors. Expose every criminal element so they will be expose.

What is your reason of covering their identity?

You don't hide conceal criminals identity. Expose them
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by tunary(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
wonder233:
Boko haram/Fulani herdsmen kills: give them amnesty
Fulani herdsmen kill: give them amnesty
Niger delta militants kidnap: give them amnesty
Hotel commits despicable act: protect their identity.

This is why nothing works in this country.
The truth is majority of us are contributing to Nigeria's problem unknown to some of us. Ask the poster why is he hiding the hotel's identity?

Hiding a criminal's identity is almost like aiding and abetting. The poster is also a criminal for trying to hide the hotel's identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by SenatePresdo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
When next you Lodge in any hotel and you suspect there maybe a hidden camera, kindly bring out your smart phone. On the camera and gradually take it around the room as if you are video covering. If there's any hidden camera, a red light will be shown on screen of your phone.

I used my phone to video the Camera of another phone, but I didn't see any red light.

How come it would now see that of a cctv
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Jephyard(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:

Of what use is this news if you can't name the hotel. If you are so sure it was a hidden camera you should have call the management for infringement of privacy. Look I hate it when someone give news or Info and state that he won't mention the name, if you are not going to mention the name why tell us. Now you have created a hysteria where I have to check every house I enter for hidden cam even in Church/Mosque where I should feel safe, garages, govt house, Uber/bolt ride, fuel station, parks and so many on. U just spoil my day.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by femi4: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rapgod101:
That's a phone jack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware! / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.