Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What I Noticed In My Hotel Room - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Noticed In My Hotel Room (40595 Views)

Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Oyiboman69: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
The hotel room though. Not posh.

your eyes pass camera... so you can now visualize the already.... grin
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by McOluOmo: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
clockwisereport:
That's a phone jack, not a camera
you are a real niggarrr

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by greenalwaz: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
When next you Lodge in any hotel and you suspect there maybe a hidden camera, kindly bring out your smart phone. On the camera and gradually take it around the room as if you are video covering. If there's any hidden camera, a red light will be shown on screen of your phone.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by Algold: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
DO YOU HAVE A BICYCLEangry

The guy get phone grin grin
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by litaninja(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
And why won't you mention the hotel name? That camera is a blatant breach of privacy!!! Its an outright crime.

Rapgod101:
You should be aware of this... When you enter a hotel,
you better check the surroundings... Especially if there are small holes on the wall, you should look carefully... You might not notice there's , a hidden camera... Just like the one beside that plug... Good thing is my colleagues noticed it .. So we immediately covered it... We thought at first it was just for cable
But my colleague noticed it right away...
I won't mention the hotel... The important thing is you should be aware... That's it... It might just help... Good luck
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by tammie24: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Generalwoodz:
When next you Lodge in any hotel and you suspect there maybe a hidden camera, kindly bring out your smart phone. On the camera and gradually take it around the room as if you are video covering. If there's any hidden camera, a red light will be shown on screen of your phone.
Re: What I Noticed In My Hotel Room by suffering: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
I won't mention the hotel
Cooked up lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives / Relocating To Senegal With Family / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.