Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (56133 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by clems88(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
My husband became restless at some point when the aroma from the food was killing him...lolz.
He was ahnie how far naw,what's going on.i had to press him one fried plantain to calm his igbo nerve down,Nnam Biko calm down..
Indeed isoko amaka.

Pics of the place where the food was prepared
Abeg make una no yab me o
nice dish my isoko sister.

Abeg separate that gas cylinder from that stove it's dangerous .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by TessBiwom(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

I knew it grin grin grin.
One correct mortal of nkwobi for you mi baby.
I'm October 4th...the nkwobi go start from me grin grin
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
This morning husby was craving Rice, plantain and stew...I decided to hit the market in my isoko mode.these are the items I bought from the market.
Titusfish
Fresh tomatoes
Sachet tomatoe paste
Bell pepper
Maggi chicken max cubes
Veggies
Onions

Happy Sunday
Lala pls bounce your girl to Front page.

Pics one...
The items

Only you have 3 stove in one kitchen ?

You see why EFCC arrest people ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by kenzysmith: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
This morning husby was craving Rice, plantain and stew...I decided to hit the market in my isoko mode.these are the items I bought from the market.
Titusfish
Fresh tomatoes
Sachet tomatoe paste
Bell pepper
Maggi chicken max cubes
Veggies
Onions

Happy Sunday

Pics one...
The items
which village are u from am from olomoro close to irri
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by MrBachelor: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Yes my warri brother.
Nigga is in the sitting room now watching movies with the generator on.the smiles in his face is priceless grin.

Isoko amaka.

Omo!

You kon make marriage dey hungry this Bachelor o. grin

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
I hope EFCC is seeing this, someone can still afford plantain in this country,
Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Crossroad1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Slizzords:
So you have up to 1800 naira in this country. You even get rice for house ��. Which work you dey do?! Are you into banditry, kidnapping or skull mining?! Please answer us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Funpeter: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. You did well. It is necessary to press them something while cooking. Even if na the head of fish.

You get table top cooker.
Two stoves.
One camp gas.

Only you? Be like you are a ritualist o.
She ready for any emergency.... See stove self
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by BigYash: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin grin This thread just dey make me smile.. Nice ,funny comments.. Op well done.. You're lucky to have a husband who lites-up-kpoli.. They are the best husbands ever.. They do well everywhere.. grin if you know, you know..

3 Likes

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
8stargeneral:
I guess ur from Igbo...is only Igbo woman kitchen can be so clean like this.
I am a Southerner(isoko precisely)

3 Likes

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by sabreal: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Must you oppress those don't have to buy at all?

ahnie:
Titusfish
Fresh tomatoes
Sachet tomatoe paste
Bell pepper
Maggi chicken max cubes
Veggies
Onions

Happy Sunday

Pics one...
The items
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by tnerro1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
When you go do this thing again, just in case I Dey waka pass grin

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
which village are u from am from olomoro close to irri
Am from olomoro too(Uti's family)
Ekru-uti.i still have ties in otor-iyede.

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by tnerro1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

I like it when you say southerner, there are only two tribes in this country, southerners and northerners cool

2 Likes

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by snoopz: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
1000% Wife material...
Make Tonto come and learn how to be a wife

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by eallstar: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Slizzords:
So you have up to 1800 naira in this country. You even get rice for house ��. Which work you dey do?! Are you into banditry, kidnapping or skull mining?! Please answer us
Nairaland cruise Dey sweet I swear

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by murphyibiam15(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
osuolale95:
Ooooops, I don’t know people are still using stove, abi is the stove using gas ni?
See this redmud Ekiti dweller forming Austria cheesy
People can decide to have any energy source, even in Belgium here we still use coal to grill, village boi tongue

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by RenaissanceGuy: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
8stargeneral:
I guess ur from Igbo...is only Igbo woman kitchen can be so clean like this.
Very true. That's why Ariaria market in Abia is the most beautiful and also the neatest market in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by akezn: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
How you take see money buy all that foodstuff
for this Buhari era if you no be ritualist? You need to be prosecuted for this.

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
The time spent preparing it wasn't up to an hour...my 6yrs old daughter was very helpful,she pound the tomatoes,ginger,bell pepper and onions.i would have blended them but no light,...so we use our sense grin

#ISOKO AMAKA grin grin

Pics 2.
The cooking process
Na for this buhari regime you dey eat this kind food and also have the nerves to post in on Nairaland EFCC must see this
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Am from olomoro too(Uti's family)
Ekru-uti.i still have ties in otor-iyede.
wow am from ukoli quarters one of my uncle got married to one of uti daughters

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
wow am from ukoli quarters one of my uncle got married to one of uti daughters
You're my OG then grin grin
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by do4luv14(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
The time spent preparing it wasn't up to an hour...my 6yrs old daughter was very helpful,she pound the tomatoes,ginger,bell pepper and onions.i would have blended them but no light,...so we use our sense grin

#ISOKO AMAKA grin grin

Pics 2.
The cooking process

ah go vex for you poo, next time say

Isoko wado...... make we dey Rep wella

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by NwaliE01: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
I like the neatness in your kitchen.

Looks so hygienic.

Thumbs up
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
@ anhie ...Hmmm........ got nothing at all to do with the food..... have an assignment to complete for my Culture Finals at the university..... ehmmmm...... are you allowed to have a second husband?
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by Odion2016(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. You did well. It is necessary to press them something while cooking. Even if na the head of fish.

You get table top cooker.
Two stoves.
One camp gas.

Only you? Be like you are a ritualist o.

Thats to show how important food is..lol
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by JerryQ: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
My husband became restless at some point when the aroma from the food was killing him...lolz.
He was ahnie how far naw,what's going on.i had to press him one fried plantain to calm his igbo nerve down,Nnam Biko calm down..
Indeed isoko amaka.

Madam, thanks for this.

For a wise person, so much lessons can be gained from the pictures.

I see you as a prudent woman. You are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by kenzysmith: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

You're my OG then grin grin
ur pikin na guy man see the way he jack he prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by ahnie: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Originalsly:
@ anhie ...Hmmm........ got nothing at all to do with the food..... have an assignment to complete for my Culture Finals at the university..... ehmmmm...... are you allowed to have a second husband?
My strength can only carry one husband grin cheesy
Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by 8stargeneral: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Alright,keep it up
Re: What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. by chatinent: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
Indeed isoko amaka.

I feel hungry now.

You get sister you no dey use again? Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.