Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) (4268 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 5:23am On Sep 20, 2021
vasel15:

Liar the army banned camo, you are just too slow to understand what I mean
you too mumu like average ibo youth.... possesion of fire arm is what make federal government and military go rages against people not uniform mumu.....
uniform that musicians wearin anyhow..
uniform that pastor also wear...
average ibo youth has no brain to think
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

If you launch these against the government and the government launches it back at you, you start crying genocide and running to the UN.

The one they did at Oyigbo, Igbos there are yet to recover. Imagine if they replicate that and make it a military campaign in the South East.

Kanu's mistake was killing security agents. That robbed him of legitimacy and international sympathy.

Guys, one more thing. Some of those who were advising Kanu are working for the FG. They set the blockhead up and he fell headlong into the trap.
at the bolded,I actually don't understand what you mean by that but let me remind you the government have been launching their against the igbos for long now,ipob didn't launched any attack on the government yet the government conducted an air bombardment bin orlu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
thou I don't normally respond to mentally derailed fellows but I want to remind you that same south east fought your zombie military and all their foreign allies for three years that was in the sixties...

But you zombies think that south east will be a run over if same war break out in 2021...

Nobody want war but mind you if igbos decided to wage war against the government of Nigeria today you don't have a chance of winning...no bragging that's the fact...

Just esn that less than 0.00001 of our population dealt with your police and military in orlu and you are here bragging...

Can you equate the number of you military that fell in orlu with the number of the unknown gun men you claimed to had killed then??

Just negodu onye iberibe nke a, agadi na agwo ofe. Talking like a child that he is. Maybe you can as well tell us the score between the military and ESN. The last war will evem be a child's play should there even be another war,even you typing here may not even be in the south east now. Onye nzuzu , zuzuba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Enugupikin:

Just negodu onye iberibe nke a, agadi na agwo ofe. Talking like a child that he is. Maybe you can as well tell us the score between the military and ESN. The last war will evem be a child's play should there even be another war,even you typing here may not even be in the south east now. Onye nzuzu , zuzuba
obu nne gi na nna gi but ndi nzuzu...

Ha zuzugidere were muputa onye Ara di ka gi..

In war there are no winners both side suffer same casualty so stop talking like a nincompoop...

If there happen to be war today (thou I don't pray for it) even that place you are staying that you think is save will be hot for you,don't even think the war will only be fought in the east..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
obu nne gi na nna gi but ndi nzuzu...

Ha zuzugidere were muputa onye Ara di ka gi..

In war there are no winners both side suffer same casualty so stop talking like a nincompoop...

If there happen to be war today (thou I don't pray for it) even that place you are staying that you think is save will be hot for you,don't even think the war will only be fought in the east..
Ikpu nne gi gwakwa oku, onye iberibe cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Enugupikin:

Ikpu nne gi gwakwa oku, onye iberibe cheesy
nna gi. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Tingotoe: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
vasel15:

First the people abroad should start by releasing all the millions of dollars donated and we shall go from there, the moral of the men on the ground needs to be rebuilt and that's all
The Nigerian state can outspend you ten to one. I's a hopeless cause this your Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
nna gi. cool
Pa gi bu ezhi offia cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tingotoe:
The Nigerian state can outspend you ten to one. I's a hopeless cause this your Biafra
They're chestbeating non exposed kids obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Running The Show In Lagos State Government (picture) / But I told you. / Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.