Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) (4267 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

If ESN had shot down 2 or 3 military aircrafts, Kanu won't have been picked like a rat at Kenya
what exactly is your point??

Do you think if esn had shot down military aircrafts as you said that you will be walking around in the east by now??

That would even make his arrest easier and fast because those that still sees ipob as non violent organization will be thinking otherwise..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

Only if you know whom I am, you think I am here for boastful kids fantasising
Immediately you mentioned building submarine I already knew you were a clowning kid cheesy cheesy

If you weren't a kid, you would have known that submarines exist in different sizes.

There are midget submarines not longer than 2/3 of a distance between 2 electric poles.

There are 2 Biafran submarines at War Museum Abia state

Biafrans were working on developing 2 submarines before the war ended
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

While ESN is not a threat to Nigeria, it is a threat to Fulanis agenda. Therefore, Kanu should have anticipated the deployment of the miltary by the Fulani terrorists in power and should have made plans for the worst case scenario by encouraging brilliant Biafrans to develop advanced weapons.
this what I have been campaigning of thou,we need a secret strong resistance incase of any invasion,but we shouldn't draw the first blood...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Where did you get your jumbo info from.

This is the type of info discussed at mama sikirat food shop
shut up, out of the 2000 that formed the esn aba kyari has wiped out 400 and arrested 600.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

Do you think if esn had shot down military aircrafts as you said that you will be walking around in the east by now??

That would even make his arrest easier and fast because those that still sees ipob as non violent organization will be thinking otherwise..

Do you know why the Nigerian military avoid bandits.?

Do you know why certain areas in Borno aren't quickly approached by the Nigerian military.?

I repeat

If ESN had knocked out 2-3 military aircrafts, the Nigerian government would have soft pedal towards Biafrans and sort for peaceful ways to handle the Biafrans question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

Bro be objective , the formation of ESN wasn't legitimate no matter what.No govt anywhere in the world will tolerate that,not even a biafran govt if it comes in the future will allow such within its territory. Ipob should have enlisted in Ebubeagu actually, now they started fighting military and police resulting in many casualties on the side of ipob, which could have been avoided.
esn was born out of necessity nobody will sit and watch his tribe men been slaughtered by Invaders, Nigerian government going against esn instead of work with them have shown that the government are biased and in support of herds men killings,

Have you ever heard of CJTF in North East?

And when was ebebagu formed and when was ean formed??

Southern kadunas and benues will be wishing they had formed a resistance force like esn earlier..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
this what I have been campaigning of thou,we need a secret strong resistance incase of any invasion,but we shouldn't draw the first blood...

The military drew the first blood by attacking ESN

ESN should have shot down those military aerial vehicles which will frighten the Nigerian government to soft pedal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
shut up, out of the 2000 that formed the esn aba kyari has wiped out 400 and arrested 600.....

I have heard you if that will make you happy

In short, Abba Kyari killed 1million ESN members
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

If you weren't a kid, you would have known that submarines exist in different sizes.

There are midget submarines not longer than 2/3 of a distance between 2 electric poles.

There are 2 Biafran submarines at War Museum Abia state

Biafrans were working on developing 2 submarines before the war ended
You can only fool yourself , enjoy your foolery grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

I have heard you if that will make you happy

In short, Abba Kyari killed 1million ESN members
no.. this is what will make me happy in life most...killing this fraudster and landgrabber on october 21 by hanging

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Do you know why the Nigerian military avoid bandits.?

Do you know why certain areas in Borno aren't quickly approached by the Nigerian military.?

I repeat

If ESN had knocked out 2-3 military aircrafts, the Nigerian government would have soft pedal were Biafrans and sort for peaceful ways to handle the Biafrans question
you don't compare bandits and Boko Haram terrorists with ipob,

Ipob is a movement registered in different countries across the globe as a peaceful organization..

How will you feel as a president in a country were ipob is registered if you receive the news that a non violent organization registered in your country just shot down military aircrafts in Nigeria??

Though I support and suggest that esn or ipob should have a very strong resistance force that should be deployed in case of any invasion,but that should be defensive..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
no.. this is what will make me happy in life most...killing this fraudster and landgrabber on october 21 by hanging

October is too far

Why not kill him tomorrow.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

The military drew the first blood by attacking ESN

ESN should have shot down those military aerial vehicles which will frighten the Nigerian government to soft pedal
yeah I understand what you are saying..

Esn should had shot down those outdated choppers the military used in attacking them in orlu that should had sent a strong massage to the Nigerian state,and it should be termed self defense...

But I don't think esn have the logistics to do that....it's a pity..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

October is too far

Why not kill him tomorrow.?
i swear i had the chance i will killed him with my bear hands..... i hated this criminal guy and landgrab ojukwu even more than satan

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
i swear i had the chance i will killed him with my bear hands..... i hated this criminal guy and landgrab ojukwu even more than satan

Why not walk to DSS headquarters and tell them this so that they can grant you your wish.

Aturu Kenya

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

Esn should had shot down those outdated choppers the military used in attacking them in orlu that should had sent a strong massage to the Nigerian state,and it should be termed self defense...

Hope you now understand the angle the Op vasel15 was driving at.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Why not walk to DSS headquarters and tell them this so that they can grant you your wish.

Aturu Kenya
am not their friend... am not friend to any of the zoo military or police.....

but october 21 court hearing, there will party here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Hope you now understand the angle the Op vasel15 was driving at.?
yeah,I was telling a friend earlier when esn were formed,I was telling him that esn should be trained on how to defend them selves against the Nigeria military instead because I knew the military will surely come for them... every right thinking person will no that Fulani herdsmen terrorists are state sponsored terrorism,and the Nigerian government won't sit and watch esn dismantling herdsmen..

I suggest if ipob esn doesn't have what it takes to defend the east from future military invasion by now they should be disbanded...

Esn by now should have at least 30 to 50 land to surface missiles in each state incase of any possible invasion,and also RPG launchers against any armoured tanks...

Because surely the Nigeria military will invade the east,the will pretend to be looking for esn or unknown gun men..... whether you are pro Biafra or against Biafra and you stay in the east just brace up..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
war is not declared on people because of wearin uniform...... you can wear slippers and pant but meet the requirements authority will declare war on you.....
there are two things required for authority to declared war on certain region...
you igbo youths too ignorant....no wonder you believe every lie vomitted by kanu....
kanu formed biafra army esn...... his strategy is to provoke gov to declared war on the south south and south east so that every body will start fightin joinin biafra army and start fightin government, how foolish is he...
kanu thinks like 5years kid....

Mumu how many times would I tell you dullards I am not a member of ipob, as long as you don't know the meaning of camouflage then you won't understand, go and wear camo any where in Nigeria and then you would understand what I mean.

The government would treat you differently if you are a military group, eg boko haram. Those ones are not a vigilante group

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:

Have you killed asari and the old traitor what is that useless 94yrs old man's old name, you have no shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
yeah,I was telling a friend earlier when esn were formed,I was telling him that esn should be trained on how to defend them selves against the Nigeria military instead because I knew the military will surely come for them... every right thinking person will no that Fulani herdsmen terrorists are state sponsored terrorism,and the Nigerian government won't sit and watch esn dismantling herdsmen..

I suggest if ipob esn doesn't have what it takes to defend the east from future military invasion by now they should be disbanded...

Esn by now should have at least 30 to 50 land to surface missiles in each state incase of any possible invasion,and also RPG launchers against any armoured tanks...

Because surely the Nigeria military will invade the east,the will pretend to be looking for esn or unknown gun men..... whether you are pro Biafra or against Biafra and you stay in the east just brace up..

Kanyi Kwado should be the watchword of IPOB/ESN.

IPOB should take local development of all kinds of weapons extremely important
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Kanyi Kwado should be the watchword of IPOB/ESN.

IPOB should take local development of all kinds of weapons extremely important
yeah..I wish they have done or doing that already...if not they are not serious..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

He's a kid, don't explain too much. He will learn with age
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

Brace up what again, it has happened in orlu and ESN were slaughtered like rams including ikonso. South east is a tiny space for the FG, not even up to a quarter of borno. Already people are living like refugees in igboland already. I'm sure you have been raising your hands up while passing a military check point if you're in the east. If you bring war to the SE it will only be fought in the east and not in lagos, or ondo or Abuja. Anyhow it goes the east will be the loser
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

Have you killed asari and the old traitor what is that useless 94yrs old man's old name, you have no shame
Asari has not wrong Ijaw..... but the criminal cownu tried to landgrabbed us as if we are children....chai, if i catched that useless ojukwu and fraudster cownu in, angel go hold fight tire
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
Asari has not wrong Ijaw..... but the criminal cownu tried to landgrabbed us as if we are children....chai, if i catched that useless ojukwu and fraudster cownu in, angel go hold fight tire

Asari sold all of you and Kanu did not grab any land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

Mumu how many times would I tell you dullards I am not a member of ipob, as long as you don't know the meaning of camouflage then you won't understand, go and wear camo any where in Nigeria and then you would understand what I mean.

The government would treat you differently if you are a military group, eg boko haram. Those ones are not a vigilante group
ipob reasonin as usual... so according to your ipob brain government taken more serious with people with a mere camo than people with hard weapons?
your brain need to be flashed.....
camo wey people dey wear anyhow for here...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

Asari sold all of you and Kanu did not grab any land
kanu did not grab any land....but he landgrabbing non igbos into is biafra..?
e be like say sleep dey catch u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

Brace up what again, it has happened in orlu and ESN were slaughtered like rams including ikonso. South east is a tiny space for the FG, not even up to a quarter of borno. Already people are living like refugees in igboland already. I'm sure you have been raising your hands up while passing a military check point if you're in the east. If you bring war to the SE it will only be fought in the east and not in lagos, or ondo or Abuja. Anyhow it goes the east will be the loser
thou I don't normally respond to mentally derailed fellows but I want to remind you that same south east fought your zombie military and all their foreign allies for three years that was in the sixties...

But you zombies think that south east will be a run over if same war break out in 2021...

Nobody want war but mind you if igbos decided to wage war against the government of Nigeria today you don't have a chance of winning...no bragging that's the fact...

Just esn that less than 0.00001 of our population dealt with your police and military in orlu and you are here bragging...

Can you equate the number of you military that fell in orlu with the number of the unknown gun men you claimed to had killed then??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
ipob reasonin as usual... so according to your ipob brain government taken more serious with people with a mere camo than people with hard weapons?
your brain need to be flashed.....
camo wey people dey wear anyhow for here...

Liar the army banned camo, you are just too slow to understand what I mean
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Trumann: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:

If ESN had done that, Ipob would have lost legitimacy in various countries of the world. Don't be surprised if various countries bust meetings of Ipob members and deport them back to Nigeria.
Ipob would now be like Al Shabab.

No country will want an Al Shabab member in their country. Same will go for Ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Trumann: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:

If you launch these against the government and the government launches it back at you, you start crying genocide and running to the UN.
The one they did at Oyigbo, Igbos there are yet to recover. Imagine if they replicate that and make it a military campaign in the South East.

Kanu's mistake was killing security agents. That robbed him of legitimacy and international sympathy.

Guys, one more thing. Some of those who were advising Kanu are working for the FG. They set the blockhead up and he fell headlong into the trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos / But I told you. / ‘I Am Withdrawing From Public Life’ - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.