Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? (1918 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by Alfamann: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olofin2:

Let me tell you something. Don't mind if you are an atheist.

There is something we call spiritual fortifications. I know what can be prepared for you to eat that if you go to Afghanistan and abuse their president, you will come back alive. I'm not advertising anything to you, but understand that some of these gunmen rely on this thing provided that who prepared the protection for them is a master of his craft.

Oya, call me backward Blackman.

Nonsense.
Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by Xhuntra: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
davillian:

I'm not giving excuses
That split seconds Yiu are dead...
Some even enter panic mode once 6 people shoot at them at same time

It's not true.
Then going by ur argument, we are not supposed to have police in the first place if they can't repel threats. Their job is not all about extortion and collecting salaries...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by donyfrank: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
They are trained, but the sweetness of ROMPLED N50 won't allow them to be vigilant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
SporaD8:

Simply put, they leave substance (security consciousness which is their primary assignment) to chase shadow (bribery and extortion)

Most of the time, girls.

If the checkpoint is in a place that has many female bypassers, sooner you see them loosing guard for acquaintance with small girls
and Igbo girls fine kwanu.

Bring them, girls deceive them. QED
Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by joyandfaith: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
After what happened at Ukaegbu junction in Awada Obosi and after seeing the gory pics online, I was wondering...

Why does rag tag and untrained gunmen find it sooooo easy killing professional security officers?? Police men that have all the trainings necessary and even how to handle weapons. I have never read where these guys re repelled when attacking a police formation.

Is it that trainers of our security men do not know their jobs?? Are they incompetent?? If they cannot protect themselves, guns and properties, how do we expect them to protect the armless civilians and populace?? Soo many questions that beget answers.

Our IGP should answer these questions and overhaul the training architecture of the police force. Every time dick and Harry can now carry out hits on the police with Soo much ease. This is not good.

Police officers are in check points to collect bribes from common people. They are not combating crimes.
Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by OreMI22: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Because
UGM = Nigeria Army Special Forces unit

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Soo Easy For UGM To Kill Police?? by davillian(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Xhuntra:

It's not true.
Then going by ur argument, we are not supposed to have police in the first place if they can't repel threats. Their job is not all about extortion and collecting salaries...
Trust me it's really difficult to repel ambush...

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Money Rituals, Smoking In Movies - FG Tells Nollywood / What Is The Meaning Of Southern Nigeria? A Common Goal Or A Fraud / PMB, Osinbajo Hiding Under Immunity As Massive Looting Continues: US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.