Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite (46663 Views)

Pictures Of The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Compound / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by buchilino(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
NIGERIANS R SLOWLY BECOMING BARBARIANS.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Ten06(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
This monitor lizard is very delicious when cooked with the right ingredients
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by chigirl13: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bigflamie:
angry I don't know if guys that keep eating these reptiles are cursed, Jeez! How dare someone allow these irritating looking creatures slide through one's throat down to your stomach. Tufiakwa
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by officialfestus(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by kwalakwala123(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
My dad use to cook it with groundnut and pepper as one of our village soup.... Chai iiiii after smoking it for days not the fresh one ooo..... I think the best way to consume bush meat is after smoking it for some days to allow it dry very well before cooking, not the fresh one.
..... You will enjoy it better than the fresh one

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bigflamie:
angry I don't know if guys that keep eating these reptiles are cursed, Jeez! How dare someone allow these irritating looking creatures slide through one's throat down to your stomach. Tufiakwa
Extreme poverty is the cause, I can't imagine myself eating this irritating thing.

God forbid!
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Bunmhi(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
OP is that man on the streets who buys a bottle of Pepsi from mama Ade's kiosk and never return the bottle, making the poor woman read the book of lamentations every blessed morning.Check first pic
Your eye sharp oo, how you take see am grin
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by BAYOCLEF: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beautiful Meal �
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Yoighaman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

It is not every thing your eyes see that must enter your mouth. Look at these idiots, see what they are doing.

Real and proper idiots.

If they can eat this, then they can eat a human being.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Something should be done against those that kill endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Generalwoodz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bunmhi:

Your eye sharp oo, how you take see am grin
By smoking natural and unadulterated marijuana. You see, when the Light rays bounced off my phone and reflected into my already bloodied red eyes. The wires, nerves in my amazing Eyeballs, Pupil and Iris picked it up and started a field race to my medulla inside my brain for explainations...
with the parcels of undecoded informations in the hands of these tissues, my entire brain which was swimming in the sea of weed puff, didn't allow them table the matter on his dining table... But rather screamed in a loud voice "Bottle dey there? E dey! Bottles dey there? E dey!

My lovely fingers that has been waiting patiently and which isn't exempted from the weed influence and highness, left where it was working and touching my osama bin Laden type of beard, clasped my Iphone( I wish grin) and started typing like APC keyboard warriors. *Ahem* did you understand?

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by boozykal(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

Say what you know

I have not seen this kind of thing in my life

God knows the day i will mistakenly cross its part.....i will run the hell out of me.....this animal is scary mehnnn

God forbid! i wont come close.....

How can baby dinosaur be living among men

Some guys can eat nonsense

Ladies before you allow your guy to cum in your mouth

Investigate the kind of reptiles, amphibians , mammals and ants he always consume

Before someone will release nonsense into your fetus

Gosh!!!

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Generalwoodz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
FarinJini:
badt guy! What if OP is Baba Ade? grin
Now, I didn't see that twist coming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by bigcasava1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
ehirosplusbiz:
Monitor Lizard I killed today around sangotedo ShopRite, This monitor lizard ran into my compound from ShopRite fence and was chased later come back and again then I killed it... Pepper soup processing.

Will update you..
thank God who seen ur situation and have answered ur prayers
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ori ngwere!!!!
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Aurelius1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

It is not every thing your eyes see that must enter your mouth. Look at these idiots, see what they are doing.
God! Why did you create me an African? Even if you create me for Bahamas, Seychelles or New Zealand I for nor vex. God! Why?
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Dextre(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
ehirosplusbiz:
Monitor Lizard I killed today around sangotedo ShopRite, This monitor lizard ran into my compound from ShopRite fence and was chased later come back and again then I killed it... Pepper soup processing.

Will update you..

Hunger dey dis land o, just see wetin dis man quickly put inside pot to chop. Everything na chop chop
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by RichAbujaGuy: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Village Poverty again na. cheesy
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by uvie66: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bigflamie:
The thing weak me....I can only put it down to the unaffordability of meat by these guys

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by sylve11: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
SunshineHQ:
the lizzard wey shoprite dey chill make e grow b4 dem slice am for meat pie e reach ur turn u kill am chop.

bros, no be so ooo

grin cool
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by lukui: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
KILL AND CHOP AS USUAL
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by space9880: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bush meat
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by 77star: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

This is cruel, I swear
The third picture looks like they killed human being

See, there are some disaster that jam some particular kind of pple due to the consequences of their actions

U'll see them or read about their news and u start to feel for them, without knowing that they are sowing the rewards of their ignorant actions

Even if this creature is a lower animal, is it supposed to be killed in a gruesome and cruel way?

1 Like

Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Bunmhi(f): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:

By smoking natural and unadulterated marijuana. You see, when the Light rays bounced off my phone and reflected into my already bloodied red eyes. The wires, nerves in my amazing Eyeballs, Pupil and Iris picked it up and started a field race to my medulla inside my brain for explainations...
with the parcels of undecoded informations in the hands of these tissues, my entire brain which was swimming in the sea of weed puff, didn't allow them table the matter on his dining table... But rather screamed in a loud voice "Bottle dey there? E dey! Bottles dey there? E dey!

My lovely fingers that has been waiting patiently and which isn't exempted from the weed influence and highness, left where it was working and touching my osama bin Laden type of beard, clasped my Iphone( I wish grin) and started typing like APC keyboard warriors. *Ahem* did you understand?
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by AmuEbule: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

AmuEbule.....

Ram prickkk? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Generalwoodz(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Bunmhi:

grin grin grin...I just saw it
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by MsFaith: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Trumann:

This is terrible.

I now see why there is animal rights activists in developed countries.

These idiots just kill innocent animals anyhow for their stomaches
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Peaceagain: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uncle, eat it first and then re-type this your post. I can tell you from experience both fresh and dried. God bless mumsy for showing me the way.

Bigflamie:
angry I don't know if guys that keep eating these reptiles are cursed, Jeez! How dare someone allow these irritating looking creatures slide through one's throat down to the stomach. Tufiakwa
Re: Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite by Eagba(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2022
Trumann:

Poverty is real bro. Most of them are poor people who are suffering from generational long throat.
you ain't richer than the average Chinese or wiser than the Bible.

You just wan post to feel important instead to condemn killing of wild life. Instead rearing in captivity and eating. Instead you started calling people poor while you ain't any richer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.