Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) (48486 Views)

Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Sampot: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is well
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by AmuEbule: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
I can actually relate to this picture.
Thank God I have a daughter. I marvel at how much I care about her. grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by DanEmakoji(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
enyiinne:
That's a anointed MOG,

but that shoe no match

Na your shoe?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Slizzords: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105983052:

Little Tao,
And you think this is Funny! angry
Wakanda son come online to chase clout with his dad?
You post this so that people can laugh at the hardworking and innocent ol' man that brought you to this world aight? undecided
All because of NL likes and shares, you disrespecting dad.
This generation has really lost it.
This can never be done in our days.

We only pray the next generation get things right.
Sigh!

Better edit that jargons and apologize to your Darling Daddy...... or else, your pikin go do you worst, dem go even post ya own pinshure join.

What goes around..........
Mr man sharrap
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by smd837(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Igo ko igo ni, before they born you everything don set and you no gush who go gush, me wey eat eba wey dey prepare 4days ago i go come gush. IsoRAT
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by highchief1: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
bjtinz:
Small but mighty. The way his ministry just keeps exploding each day. Such unusual anointing. God Bless you sir.
u r one of the ppl they are defrauding.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good for her.
If my papa still dey alive, I got dey gush over him always because that man was a good man, a provider, a protector, family oriented and all I needed in a father, not a deadbeat, irresponsible one.. Popsy no worry, I still dey gosh over you . grin grin grin grin

https://youtube.com/channel/UC2ocN6y5hwhtNTR1FTeeyRQ
Just Goan sub. grin grin grin tainz alot. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by chaloskyx: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
ITS AN HONOUR TO HAVE A SMART FATHER LIKE YOU SIR ABLE TO BRAIN WASH YOUR CONGREGATION IN FUNDING YOUR LIFESTYLE OF YOU AND YOU FAMILY....KUDUS TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Soloboss534: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
chaloskyx:
ITS AN HONOUR TO HAVE A SMART FATHER LIKE YOU SIR ABLE TO BRAIN WASH YOUR CONGREGATION IN FUNDING YOUR LIFESTYLE OF YOU AND YOU FAMILY....KUDUS TO YOU

Guy you be mumu oooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by TheSexLover(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Us like this poverty wan kill my Dad

As a firstborn have tried elevating my family... Through networking n all fail, lastly was chymall business that I thought will be the breakthrough but January it collapse n I lost 1.7mil in it.... Bringing me down to start afresh ...had to block everybody's number n change line because no one knows what am passing through but all demanding one thing or the other.

Mehn I can tell u that breaking the poverty circle is not easy

This few years have been very close but everything kip collapsing

because of lack of money have cutdown communication wit my family because if not I might die b4 30

It too much

But God no go shame us were dey try break out from poverty
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
This one dey use big Galilee skirt dey cover up for the papa, na church member or Sunday school teacher go still bend her, raise that her big Galilee skirt up knack her well to her satisfaction.

Pastors children nor follow for anything heavenly race...
why are you people always so obsessed with who women are knacking? It's like you will die if you dont comment stupidly on female issues They wear skimpy clothes you idiots will complain , this one is covered up you still opened your big mouth to talk trash .

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Church money is good
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crooked pastor and crooked daughter.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who get this girl number? I wan follow her gush too
duro

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who get this girl number?
I wan follow her gush too
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okhuadams:
Hope say no be her father number be this?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105983052:

Little Tao,
You post this so that people can laugh at the hardworking and innocent ol' man that brought you to this world aight? undecided

Sigh!

Better edit that jargons and apologize to your Darling Daddy...... or else, your pikin go do you worst, dem go even post ya own pinshure join.

Your fellow NL troll just gave you a good advice now.
We hope both of you sort tins out.
All da best ooo wink

Carry ur over seriousness comot 4 hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Thunderdon: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
cryi
TheSexLover:
Us like this poverty wan kill my Dad

As a firstborn have tried elevating my family... Through networking n all fail, lastly was chymall business that I thought will be the breakthrough but January it collapse n I lost 1.7mil in it.... Bringing me down to start afresh ...had to block everybody's number n change line because no one knows what am passing through but all demanding one thing or the other.

Mehn I can tell u that breaking the poverty circle is not easy

This few years have been very close but everything kip collapsing

because of lack of money have cutdown communication wit my family because if not I might die b4 30

It too much

But God no go shame us were dey try break out from poverty

Is not easy brother I understand u me passing through de same pain and suffering even in education
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by adisa4real(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Better pikin!!!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hope say no be her father number be this?
No she is a nice girl, and very friendly
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105983052:

Little Tao,

Sigh!

Your fellow NL troll just gave you a good advice now.
We hope both of you sort tins out.
All da best ooo wink

Don't ever use the troll tag on me again in your life.

I forgive you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okhuadams:
No she is a nice girl, and very friendly
You dey whine me ni? Abi you serious
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Oracleforce: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
This Deborah likes her papa more than her mama..she might even be wishing if she was a guy inside of being a lady so that she or he can take all her dad's qualities attributes...

Back to a personal matter, Deborah shout be humble enough to marry one of the pastors pikin like Bishop Oyedepo pikin did...
By her closeness with her father, she has been taking so far and set among the great and mighty in the society to the extent that for her to marry any born Christian in her father's church will be difficult...

But let her humble herself...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by TheSexLover(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thunderdon:
cryi
Is not easy brother I understand u me passing through de same pain and suffering even in education

My brother if no b say I be brain n headwork without support I wonder how my life for be... Since January if not for my girl, hunger for kill me for naija. Starting up afresh Everytime..but now no capital n responsibility dey pile up
Na smal remain I for don join Yahoo plus

It not easy man... those that have uncle n aunty to call n parents that pave way for them should really appreciate God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
I am back cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

You dey whine me ni? Abi you serious
oga carry go
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Okhuadams:
oga carry go
I wan call am but the number just dey look somehow..
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
This eneche is from Benue am right?I never hear him speak about the evil fulani bandits are committing in his state Benue,anyways I won't blame him ooh before buhari marks his church in Abuja for demolition

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
This one dey use big Galilee skirt dey cover up for the papa, na church member or Sunday school teacher go still bend her, raise that her big Galilee skirt up knack her well to her satisfaction.

Pastors children nor follow for anything heavenly race...

Honestly, you are a big fool and you are not funny! You think everyone is a riff raff lowlife like you?
You think everything is about knack and sex. Very childish idiot. See how he brought his negativity here. If the females around you are prostitutes, don't use that yardstick to judge everyone. Buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Aganju849: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMSMedia:
Deborah Enenche, daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Church shared photos of herself gushing over her father, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/526147595300072/?app=fbl

Other People's Money grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by Mr100Dollars: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
TWLifestyle:
why are you people always so obsessed with who women are knacking? It's like you will die if you dont comment stupidly on female issues They wear skimpy clothes you idiots will complain , this one is covered up you still opened your big mouth to talk trash .
ok
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
bjtinz:
Small but mighty. The way his ministry just keeps exploding each day. Such unusual anointing. God Bless you sir.

I am telling you. The Enenches are truly a blessed family. Deborah is so beautiful. An exact replica of her mom...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.