Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House (31008 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by engrfaruq(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:
What about the northern votes they've been hyping, no be quota system election be this

Watch out for them in 2023, no body send this shiit.
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Froshloaded: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sharia people are waiting for him.
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mixedfruit: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
ok
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
I knew he would go home tonight
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by jojothunder: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Very cool guy....I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by rolams(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
And so?
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Bravospiff: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bye......
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
I no even follow watch this year bb naija sad
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jerryherd: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
cool

Abokii .. good luck bro

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by DSC7: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
He should go and continue with his Indian love movies in kannywood.... cheesy
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Abokii .. good luck bro

That was rude

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by neztar: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
FashionCookie:
The guy just dey sha...wasn't controversial.
True true na nonsense dey sell.
cookie you sef
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by asatemple(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
It was a beautiful experience
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by OBALOLA55(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
TISSAIA DA grin
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by FashionCookie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
neztar:
cookie you sef
Lol..."what I does?"
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by ajebuter(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bolaji26:
lipsrsealed
Am i d only one who has never watch this show on TV since it started?

I only hear of the latest news here

Make we share chair...

We dey thesame party. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by FashionCookie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
post=105978493:
Our Darling Yousef.

Na wa for You Sef !!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Some Nigerians love yeye and nonsense people dieee.
No b small...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jerryherd: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That was rude

What is rude?! Calling Abokki an Abokiii or telling him Good luck as I genuinely wish him luck

Let them introduce electronic voting by INEC you'd see real rude
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
BBN no be APC and pdp presidential election, for this one everything dey happen online.

Enugupikin:
What about the northern votes they've been hyping, no be quota system election be this

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by dudutrends: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saga loading...
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by FashionCookie(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
lonelydora:
He has no vibe in the house.

But, I thought they said Northerners were secretly massively voting for him
I don't know why but I laughed very hard at this your comment.
I no like as d guy commot sha...he was just on his own. North ke? Those ones no go gree vote 4 this kind thing.
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Adakintroy: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nigeria is not hard..life is hard. Life!.

Many who did not have the foresight to safe and plan well are at this moment gnashing teeth. They fail to heed to the old warnings that life is up and down. Now they blame buhari for everything. Life is up and down. That buhari is bad leader or not is irrelevant. Life will contrive to bring us down times. Do not put faith in man. Put faith in God first and yourself. Save well, plane well and give your mind to the right things and see if buhari or Nigeria can stop you. Principle of life are principle of life. Nigeria is under the authority of life principles.
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by slimmax: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
tolulinks:
North didn't vote?
Tueh.
Sanu , you want hisbah to come and arrest us untop ana lalata?
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
My guy has left the show. Wishing him better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
He tried... never thought he would get this far. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by umarshehu58(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

Was just a propaganda in order to ridicule the North... majority of Northerners dont care about BBn
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by CXLVII: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Great!

Exchange rate of dollar will fall now.

God bless president Buhari
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked

Aboki votes and rigging couldn't save him this time around cry

You won't be missed
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by keypha1: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
People go surprise angel will the 90m. She is the one that gives guys what dey want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie / Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! / Arthur Eze, Onunkwo, Uche Nwosu Attend Project SSN Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.