Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House (31007 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by FashionCookie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Friend..
We all in Nigeria know dat Aboki means Friend in Hausa..

But In the Whole of the South, we use the word in a Derogatory Way!! undecided
Here, Aboki means Local, Old-fashioned, Dull, Barbaric, etc..
Stop Lying, Abeg! sad
Yes you're right...
Bros I no dey lie... Y should I?
The ones that sew my slippers or polish my shoes. I call them "aboki na"(used to call them mallam) and greet them in Hausa.
The guy that though me fashion design employed some Northern tailors and designers. It was one of them(Abdul) that explained to me that Aboki na...means my friend. While mallam(means a teacher of Islam).
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Bunmhi(f): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bye Bye
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
This Bollywood looking niccur is finally out

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Burna440(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Two Northerners were up this week, their votes was divided

natosjahdi:
���. But but but the northerners dont joke with votes
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by HARMYMY(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bolaji26:
lipsrsealed
Am i d only one who has never watch this show on TV since it started?

I only hear of the latest news here

No dear

I has never watch any of the season either
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yousef evicted from bbnj house.
He was calm through the day, like he suspected his time was up.
He was in his feeling.
I guess the time is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd840E5gQus
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by AyGrafix: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=devout365 post=105978268]Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name isAnthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXt6xSeLw4s

Amthony
UBA
[/quoteh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by elonmuskbaby: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bolaji26:
lipsrsealed

sometimes when I turn on the tv and bump into it I find it very boring and dry embarassed undecided
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
FashionCookie:

Yes you're right...
Bros I no dey lie... Y should I?
The ones that sew my slippers or polish my shoes. I call them "aboki na"(used to call them mallam) and greet them in Hausa.
The guy that though me fashion design employed some Northern tailors and designers. It was one of them(Abdul) that explained to me that Aboki na...means my friend. While mallam(means a teacher of Islam).

Even Mallam which means Teacher is still used in a Derogatory way, too..
Abi you haven't heard of 'See dis Mallam, that guy dey go like Mallam'.. sad

Some even call it Mala! kiss
Dats how, one Girl was calling an Hausa Wristwatch seller, Mala, Mala, Mala, stop nah..
The man turned and replied her in thick Hausa accent, 'Na ur Father be Mala' cheesy
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by cenaman(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Biigvii:
He even lasted longer than expected people thought he will be a few seconds man
Just complete it 40sc; right?
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Okhuadams(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Yousef h okas been evicted from the Big Brother (BBNaija) Season 6 house.
a very dulll guy, always looking as if his cow got stolen, drafted to full fill the fulani agenda, at least his cow will have his full attention. Good luck
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oracleforce: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yousef has been evicted...BB naija organizer no dey fear book boys...me, I'm afraid oh...

Boko boys can come to do some peace with demonstration around the Bb naija premises...with just 500 suicide bombers. 15000 gunmen from the north with AK 47 and 4000, grenade and missile, 5000000 Islamic jihadist fighters, 400000 ISIS, and 2000000 arsonists

Probably, I will board the next available flight to Ethiopia tomorrow because Yousef has been evicted...

BB.naija gets my mind....hope he didn't drop any note while. he was leaving the premises....note like; you will hear from us very soon...
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by Iliya1520: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Laslas they will evict every body
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by JOemmy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
This guy claimed he has only #1k at home before entering the bbn house now he has won over #4m while in the house. This bbn show is really taking a lot of nigerian youths out of extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by FashionCookie(f): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Even Mallam which means Teacher is still used in a Derogatory way, too..
Abi you haven't heard of 'See dis Mallam, that guy dey go like Mallam'.. sad

Some even call it Mala! kiss
Dats how, one Girl was calling an Hausa Wristwatch seller, Mala, Mala, Mala, stop nah..
The man turned and replied her in thick Hausa accent, 'Na ur Father be Mala' cheesy

Hahahahahahahahah...na wa o
I don't know of the mala own but I know of d aboki own. Lol...

1 Like

Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Make he go take care of his papa cows ... I hope hisban will not cut his peni$ if they catch him lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by AdemolaA2: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Bolaji26:
lipsrsealed

Yes .. I’m sure you’re the only one !!!
Re: Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House by SURElee(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2021
lonelydora:
He has no vibe in the house.

But, I thought they said Northerners were secretly massively voting for him

Which Southerners will white for him? The same northerners that see the show as haram and criticise it? The same northereners that kicked against the country hosting MBGN years ago and it caused fracas that the show had to relocate the contestants from camp in Nigeria to London where it finally held?

I wish the guy great feat outside the house. He played his role well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Times Hollywood Referenced Boko Haram / Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie / Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.