Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? (331 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Dahbossnaija: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
It’s Sunday again and a new week, let’s thank the Lord and pray for each other.
Not every time question and gist, let’s use this medium to pray and thank God for his mercy and blessings upon you, me, and our families.

He is the one who keeps us from Monday to this very moment, thank you, father.

Let’s make a wish this new week and pray God grants our wishes.

Make a wish ��

What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week?
Drop your wish in the comment

To see more posts about Click >> Www.Abegforum.Com

Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Dahbossnaija: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Me : I don’t want Poverty and downfall
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Dahbossnaija: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don’t want Anything sadness

To see more posts about Click >> Www.Abegforum.Com

Simon Dahboss is your writer of this thread

Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by delighttessy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Marital favour and breakthrough
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Dahbossnaija: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
delighttessy:
Marital favour and breakthrough

Soo shall it be for you in Jesus mighty name
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by delighttessy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dahbossnaija:

Soo shall it be for you in Jesus mighty name
Amen to my marital settlement in this new week
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by neonly: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wealth and good health
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Dahbossnaija: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by dacblogger: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Tmo4: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
I pray nd wish for my game to enter
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Mondrous(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Want God to bless me beyond my understanding
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by Mirawonder007(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
I pray for grace my gee
Re: MAKE A WISH!! What Do You Want God To Do For You This New Week? by LordSkyy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
A job!

(1) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Actress Joke Silva Speaks On How Fred Amata And Marketers Blacklisted Her / Best Cream For The Harmattan Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.