Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work (9648 Views)

Doctors Urge FG To Reconsider “no Work, No Pay” Stance / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by wunmi590(m): 5:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by armadeo(m): 5:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Then Come to an agreement and start paying up immediately.

They won't believe promises anymore since breaking promises is the hall mark of your party.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Martini101(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2021
They will use begging to feed their Families abi?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by chukel(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Starseed:

Its like you have asensemia, "lack of sense". Illiterates everywhere
sorry. But you are the one who lacks sense. Try to read meaning into what he wrote. He just missed the question mark (?). So add question mark (?) to those 2 sentences and read them again. Always try to use your head.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by ogwumgbe: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Midas01:
Pay them. Yeye!

Since I was born I've never heard that ministers and senators are being owed salaries. Doctors are among the first class citizens of every sane country but in Nigeria it is different. Even Taliban got angry that doctors were exiting the country en-masse but our Govt doesn't care.

Let the doctors join the on going revolution, let all sacrifice for a better tomorrow, one will die one day so it's better to die a hero than to die out of hunger and poverty imposed by few elites. Revolution now
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by CaptainAyub: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Starseed:

You are the one who lacks sense.
Doctors went on strike in April 4 this same thing they're on strike now.
Govt signed agreement with them which they've not implemented leading to this 2nd strike.
Now you want them to repeat the cycle again?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Tijani009: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2021
kennyz247:
seriously nothing is working for ds country...
if u have what it takes to leave this zoo called Nigeria,my broda just leave ooooo...

all this doctors still they get am clear what of us when business administration, and other courses,omo no level for use
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Thegamingorca(m): 6:28am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Tijani009:

all this doctors still they get am clear what of us when business administration, and other courses,omo no level for use
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by heykims(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Ngige no even get sense. Does he think he's talking to kids? So they should resume first and thereafter come for negotiations when negotiatons even during strike didn't yield? Mumu man.
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by galaxylauncher: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Obasanjo tackles Buhari for excessive borrowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opF3bBRZZU
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by SonofGod231: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2021
All these nonsense na money dey cause am yet the Government has chosen to bastardice the more important things and would rather go about spending money on themselves and frivolities... Doctors and Other Health Workers are crying of neglect in this Pandemic,raise money give them and Increase their budget ASAP.No be rocket science.
Which one be all this nonsense rigmarole naw?
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by miniziter(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2021
I hope you're not referring to thesame Ngige I watched on Sunday politics yesterday night that was so rude without any emphanty or feelings.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by miniziter(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2021
I hope you're not referring to thesame Ngige I watched on Sunday politics yesterday night that was so rude without any empanthy or feelings.
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Picardor2: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
This man is running mad I swear. Ngige how do u think they will transport themselves to work? How do u think they will feed? How do u think they will pay school fees? U are even a fool to ask for that. U have pushed them to the wall. A fallen man fears no fall dude. The longer the strike, the better they look for ways to sustain themselves and the worse the strike. Do the right thing Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Cousin9999: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Pay them.
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Picardor2: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Bishop4bella:
To avoid negotiations after resumption, negotiate now, reach an agreement, sign MOU then NARD resume.
We all know all agreement now is already a failure.

I just love the stubbornness of NARD unlike their counterparts JOHESU who are toothless dog...b4 you attack me, am also a JOHESU member
My dear no be MOU they want. They want alerts simple.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Stop begging and start implementing their needs that’s how you will get them to stay . If I was a doctor I would be out of Nigeria like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Manigie: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Starseed:

And now it looks like you are the one suffering from your asensemia, "lack of sense". If only you had sense, you would have known these doctors have been fighting over these same demands for more than a year.

And now that Ngige has withheld their salaries, you want them to return to work and continue negotiation. Haba Bros, get well from your asensemia

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by zoedew: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Absolutely irresponsible statement coming from a Minister! Not surprising though. Ngige is not known to firmly stand by logical positions. He is an unstable character. Read up on him. Most unfortunate that such characters lead this country. If you were going to appeal to them what is the point taking an illogical position all the while overheating the polity!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by AfroKnight: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2021
This is a wicked minister.

They should go back to work so you can continue to cheat them.

The government is ready to let more patients die than pay these doctors their hard earned salaries.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by jolyment: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Kingpee2:
Let us be honest with ourselves ,modern slavery is still real and on the high side, how can you not meet up with what these doctors are clamoring for and you are here telling them to go back to their positions ,this is more of you forcing them to be suffering and smiling ...

FG is not forcing them, but trying to deceive them.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by maste: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Okija shrine loading.
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Vulcanheph(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105987874:
Reading
Reading what ?

I know that you're looking for thrash to come and write to make up excuses for your "darling daddy" and his cronies..... I'm glad I don't know you personally because "something" for don happen to you.

Remember that while most nairalanders are anonymous, almost everybody know your real identity....

N.B.

Before you go and report me to that mod that is your gay boyfriend, remember that I've not broken any rules, so I can't be banned .... Even if I'm banned , I'll definitely log in using an alternate account.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by daveP(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Their position is one of survival and not of pride. Make things better for them.

But your bosses don't actually care!!!

Stalemate

1 Like

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by GGirll: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Kingpee2:
Let us be honest with ourselves ,modern slavery is still real and on the high side, how can you not meet up with what these doctors are clamoring for and you are here telling them to go back to their positions ,this is more of you forcing them to be suffering and smiling ...

You just said my mind
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Karlzy01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing works until you work

https:///toekjl

Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Blackdisciple(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why can't you agree with them for ones

Chaiii....
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Midas01: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Did I strike a nerve ? If you're butthurt that you didn't study a reputable course that's your business but it doesn't change the fact that all over the world doctors
not only doctors regarded as first class citizens, they're also among the highest paid graduates.

Masterito:
So who are second citizens? You can make a good point without saying trash.
Re: Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work by Masterito(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Obviously you are reason stupidly. Is the richest man or woman in the world a doctor? Please which country or countries regard doctor as first citizens? Honestly you lack exposure.
Midas01:
Did I strike a nerve ? If you're butthurt that you didn't study a reputable course that's your business but it doesn't change the fact that all over the world doctors
not only doctors regarded as first class citizens, they're also among the highest paid graduates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Forever Living Products / World Malaria Day: Ned Nwoko Commences Talks With American Researchers On Vaccin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.