Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account (26553 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Rubbiish(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
elganzar:

He needs to be questioned...
Directly or indirectly_ he has aided and abated a crime (if she's telling the truth)...
Also he could provide information that could help arrest the guy, especially since he also did interact with the suspect

You should take your own advise__ and learn to access issues critically...
What questioning??
The police have investigated him & found him not wanting! Do u want them to keep him under their custody perpetually because one girl was careless and gave out her bank details? If the guy had gone to an ATM to withdraw, u will go and arrest the ATM?? The culprit here is frank, if the pos guy has provided all the required information concerning the transaction, I see no reason the police should keep him under their custody & reason he was released! So they did the right thing. Same thing that would happen in any sane country.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Burna440(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
I can track the frank of a guy if I see the lady to ask her some questions that can help
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by samuelson06(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:
Seriously Nigerian Police and money issues .

My candid advice is talk to a lawyer let the lawyer write to the commissioner of police and also copy the deputy commissioner of police in charge of SCID Anti Fraud unit .

Note : to write Petition it cost just 10k.

Or better still get a human right organization to write the petition for you and submit to the state police your self by going to the IPO office and give him the letter make sure u give the IPO 5k so that he can take it to deputy police commissioners office for approval.

After the approval they will ask you just 15k for tracking and have just 10extra for mobilization fee in case suspect in no longer within the state.

This is the surest way out else the police will extort you and even meet the suspect behind your back and demand money from him and close the file.

Also make sure you see the SP in charge of that unit most of the time D1 and D4 handle the such case make sure you see the superintendent Officer in charge of the unit and submit the approval copy of the petition to him.

Cos most times police handle cases without their boss knowing and such cases will end up in regret to the petitioner.

My wife is a police officer so I know the module of operandi.

That way u did be safe.

Bookmarked!
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Blackdisciple(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's why it is said police is your enemy
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Allheart: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Joysticks:
That is why a mob will rather take laws into their own hand by giving a jungle justice to a criminal than carry him to the police station.
They didn't inform the complainant.All they are interested in is bail money.
Are Nigerians suppose to pay for tracking of suspect?Is it not tax payers money that the police use in buying the tracking device?
Failed country
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by FILEBE(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:

My candid advice is talk to a lawyer let the lawyer write to the commissioner of police and also copy the deputy commissioner of police in charge of SCID Anti Fraud unit .

Or better still get a human right organization to write the petition for you and submit to the state police your self by going to the IPO office and give him the letter make sure u give the IPO 5k so that he can take it to deputy police commissioners office for approval.

After the approval they will ask you just 15k for tracking and have just 10extra for mobilization fee in case suspect in no longer within the state.

This is the surest way out else the police will extort you and even meet the suspect behind your back and demand money from him and close the file.

Also make sure you see the SP in charge of that unit most of the time D1 and D4 handle the such case make sure you see the superintendent Officer in charge of the unit and submit the approval copy of the petition to him.

Cos most times police handle cases without their boss knowing and such cases will end up in regret to the petitioner.

That way u did be safe.

Nice one. Quite insightful. Even at that, it shows that you have to pay police to do their job and also pay to do it well
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
A case of 3 irresponsible thieves. One is a fraudster, the other one is a prostitute and the last group wears uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by DAREH13: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is the POS man the suspect??

No neither is he accessories or party to the offence

Nd for your information police has no right to detain someone more than 24hrs except on cases like rape, murder,arm robbery

And police can grant bail to any suspect even without your consent because they too have right like you

I'm just here to school some of our uneducated graduates[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by princewarri1985: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6752956/how-abuja-yahoo-boy-slept#up

https://thewhistler.ng/police-demand-n180000-to-track-yahoo-boy-who-stole-n1-3m-from-victims-bank-account/
preeq and vagina matter don really spoil many things for this life, empires have crumpled, great wars lost, an entire life investments has also gone through the drain too and many has gone to the great beyond too because of preeq and vagina matter,
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Russianlord101(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Take the matter to brekete family
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Seun360(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
SonofGod231:
That's how I met one on all this same hookup sites.
She came all the way from Owerri to Ph after I sent her 10K for Tfare.
The agreement was that she will come Friday and leave the next day for 15K besides the initial one sent for Tfare though.
Before I go know one night something don turn 10days. She decided to stay on her own accord and flex more time in ph according to her. Within one of those days she don go balance for one saloon along my street make new hair come even get the effrontery to call me to come give her 8K for the hair.
I tell her vividly say na part of her 15K I suppose give her,she say no problem but when the day she decided to leave finally reach,she refused to take the remaining 7k. She say
I must give her the complete 15K we agreed on. That I was wicked person.After fvcking her any how I don't want to settle her well.
Ona for come see problem that day ooo.
I no even know say the babe stubborn like that. She say she no dey go any where ooo, before I go know sef she want burst bottle ooo.
Babe wey I no even know from anywhere sef.I no blame her Sha,na my fault...Na my drinks,biscuits and plantain chips wey dey fridge and the indomie,spag and eggs wey she come finish pain me pass.
I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person but na craze women t*t* full every where.

Eh sure me die say one day, the girl go still call you say make she show for PH.

If her kpekus make sense I go say make you tell her to show but you won't send her t-fare.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by musicwriter(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
PlanktonX:
Corrupt Citizen on one night stand,
Corrupt scammer lover
Corrupt police Institution

Yet, all these corrupt people will gather dey blame Buhari for Nigeria backwardness.

If half of the citizens were truthful, loving and unbias, little will be the impact of the failed policies of the govt.

One day all these corrupt people from youth to old rapists everywhere will seek to enter govt to control other left over corrupt souls. A country thriving on lies and deceit.

We all better seek God and for his forgiveness today, because the dream of a better 2023 for Nigeria might be another illusion.

God have mercy on me, my household and this nation because we have sinned against you.

The bolded part of your post got me laughing because you don't even understand the severity of the situation. Let me tell you, Nigeria is irredeemably on a fall. If you're expecting a change from 2023 upwards, you'll be terribly disappointed. We have always expected such change. From 1960 we always had such high hopes for change but each succeeding administration has always been worse than the preceding one, at least in terms of corruption and cost of living.

By this time in 2025 things would be so bad that people would be beggingng for the return of Buhari, just like many are beginning for the return of Goodluck Jonathan today. It would continue that way until the country simply can't hold it anymore and it would finally implode at some point. The elastic limit is coming.

The US intelligence already predicted it using a simulator software, which predicted that Nigeria would implode in 2015. Though it didn't happen in 2015 but it would eventually happen. There's no way Nigeria as is today can survive as one country for another 100 years. And I am being very conservatively generous.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by SonofGod231: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seun360:

Eh sure me die say one day, the girl go still call you say make she show for PH.

If her kpekus make sense I go say make you tell her to show but you won't send her t-fare.
No man..I no fit dey repeat control twice.
Many cheap fresh fishes dey owerri alone to dey worry about one.
I have long blocked and deleted her number.

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Boniwhite: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sholaco:
it is very obvious that you are a police personnel and a very stupid person that you are, you are trying to justify your foolish actions. Robber
e pain u abi? You aint seen nothing yet! Do u have an idea how poor is police welfare package? Guess the npf is a charity organization. The lady got what she bargained for,period.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by elmodee7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
So olosho business dey pay. 1.3m for olosho account.

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Boniwhite: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:
And the lawyer won't charge at least 50k?
U dey mind am
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by musiliyukayode(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
If eventually arrested, the guyman will use the maga's money to do maga's case. I will only advice you to concentrate your effort to make more money instead of spending more money. Be wise sis.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Juliuss01: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
elganzar:
I hope she doesn't fall for the second yahoo guys...

There's no solid proof her words are true __ I'm also wondering why the POS guy has not been apprehended...

She's a victim, buh I pray the guy gets away with it!!!

Could you tell me reasons why the POS operator should be arrested in the first place?.

She was with her sopposed lover for 8days sleeping and enjoying together and yet she didn't have clue about him, and you want an operator who barely saw him on occasions to produce him?.

Who is gonna pay for your carelessness and foolishness?.

What evidence have you that shows that she has not even connived with the suspect to siphon the POS operator?
You expect the POS operator will pay for your alleged loss of money and you go back to meet with your culprit lover?.

Arrest the POS man again, and you will see that with a good lawyer, you will also find your self in jail for alleged involvement with a wanted criminal who was last seen with you.

Why don't you go back to the hotel and club where you had your sinful act to arrest them?.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by lordally(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:

That way u did be safe.

Nice
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Charly68: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Naija police na yahoo master ...at least Kyari has exposed them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Fake Policemen Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Police Arrest Gang Leader Who Killed Pregnant Woman, Three Others In Bayelsa / Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.