Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account (26547 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2021
tgmservice:

Why did you buy food with only boxers and singlet are you a mad man
What's wrong with you?

Someone can't use that to buy food on his street or what?
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by faithfull18(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2021
ceejay80s:
Wetin be police job?
Are we meant to pay a police officer to help track down a criminal or are we supposed to share my recovered money with the police, I don't understand, is it that the police don't get money from my vat or tax I pay? Why do they earn salary?, Government should stop paying them , lets pay them immediately they help recover our stolen money from thieves or catch a thief, comeone should please educate me cos I no go school, I don't understand why they need money to do their job
That's the way they do. They would tell you they are not a money recovering agency.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Why is it that our Nigerian police can't do any work for free?
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by deelobe: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:
Seriously Nigerian Police and money issues .

My candid advice is talk to a lawyer let the lawyer write to the commissioner of police and also copy the deputy commissioner of police in charge of SCID Anti Fraud unit .

Note : to write Petition it cost just 10k.

Or better still get a human right organization to write the petition for you and submit to the state police your self by going to the IPO office and give him the letter make sure u give the IPO 5k so that he can take it to deputy police commissioners office for approval.

After the approval they will ask you just 15k for tracking and have just 10extra for mobilization fee in case suspect in no longer within the state.

This is why a special place will be kept for them in hell. after you suffer such ordeals, you feel violated the way the police treats you. I am a victim so I know. I don't want to mention how much I have spent so far, but they are still putting coordinates together almost four month after.

Do they have genuine ones. I believe so, but the ones abound such that the good ones are almost inconsequential.

This is the surest way out else the police will extort you and even meet the suspect behind your back and demand money from him and close the file.

Also make sure you see the SP in charge of that unit most of the time D1 and D4 handle the such case make sure you see the superintendent Officer in charge of the unit and submit the approval copy of the petition to him.

Cos most times police handle cases without their boss knowing and such cases will end up in regret to the petitioner.

My wife is a police officer so I know the module of operandi.

That way u did be safe.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Aurelius1(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
How did you end up with Frank in the first place? You spent 8 days in a hotel with someone you barely knew and now you are crying. Count your loss and move on girl. Frank don francollize you. grin
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Rubbiish(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
elganzar:
I hope she doesn't fall for the second yahoo guys...

There's no solid proof her words are true __ I'm also wondering why the POS guy has not been apprehended...

She's a victim, buh I pray the guy gets away with it!!!
What do u want the POS guy to do at this point?? Let's learn to be logical & access issues critically! The police did the right thing. You want the POS guy to keep suffering for the lady's carelessness? How did the guy got her ATM details? She was careless & now want the pos guy to suffer for it? I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by knowledge2money(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Gbam...
expertman:

My candid advice is talk to a lawyer let the lawyer write to the commissioner of police and also copy the deputy commissioner of police in charge of SCID Anti Fraud unit .

Or better still get a human right organization to write the petition for you and submit to the state police your self by going to the IPO office and give him the letter make sure u give the IPO 5k so that he can take it to deputy police commissioners office for approval.

After the approval they will ask you just 15k for tracking and have just 10extra for mobilization fee in case suspect in no longer within the state.

This is the surest way out else the police will extort you and even meet the suspect behind your back and demand money from him and close the file.

Also make sure you see the SP in charge of that unit most of the time D1 and D4 handle the such case make sure you see the superintendent Officer in charge of the unit and submit the approval copy of the petition to him.

Cos most times police handle cases without their boss knowing and such cases will end up in regret to the petitioner.

That way u did be safe.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by chatinent: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
My talk no go good. Make I respect myself.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by izubext007: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Only in Nigeria that olosho is seeking for JUSTICS
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Chirowman(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
All this fraudulent activity is still thriving is because the security system enabled it . even banks and this Yahoo boys knows that the law can't do anything . That's why anytime any day I subscribe to jungle justice if they are caught red handed .

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by PGKing1(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
1-1 draw don enter penalty shootout grin grin

#1 plug for Original Backwoods check my sig
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Sholaco:
it is very obvious that you are a police personnel and a very stupid person that you are, you are trying to justify your foolish actions. Robber
Why did you insult me, that is what you people do to get it hurt and run to social media police did this and that, I am telling that Government didnot acquire for police, instead of you to counter me , you resulted to insult.. I don't know how to insult person but watch your back.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:

That way u did be safe.

Nice detailing. But if I may ask, how cannhe be tracked? Is it through his sim or his phone cos he has told the girl that Police cannot track him
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by SALIMAN(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Besides this is not a yahoo boy, but big thief
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2021
This was how the police at the Muritala International Airport, Lagos, demanded 20k to help me track a fraudster who defrauded me of 48k
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Drizzy5001(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Idiot, u loose ur money because of dick, Your mumu no too much? grin
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by expertman(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Nah lie unless the police do not want to work.

They can track him via his numbers .

Once they get his location they won't go for him immediately even some free apps in playstore can do the tracking .

Once they get his location , they will now track his sim card too and get his frequently called numbers .

His frequently callers are who they will go after and get them arrested .

Via his frequently called contacts is what they will use to track him properly and pick him up .

It's a simple game but you must be on their neck before they will do it.

BMusdapha:

Nice detailing. But if I may ask, how cannhe be tracked? Is it through his sim or his phone cos he has told the girl that Police cannot track him

3 Likes

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Olumaeme: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Even if she pays the money, they will just eat it and give her stupid excuses.

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Emmanuel909090: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
My dear, just forget frank, the money and the police, i know its hard to believe, but NPF has no value.

They are only looking for means to extort you.

Next time dont leave your money in your bank account your sim can be compromised, rather open a target savings for your savings, you can't have access to it untill you appear physically to terminate.

But Frank is wicked.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:
Nah lie unless the police do not want to work.

They can track him via his numbers .

Once they get his location they won't go for him immediately even some free apps in playstore can do the tracking .

Once they get his location , they will now track his sim card too and get his frequently called numbers .

His frequently callers are who they will go after and get them arrested .

Via his frequently called contacts is what they will use to track him properly and pick him up .

It's a simple game but you must be on their neck before they will do it.

Alright thanks for the insight
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by RodgersAkpafu: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Back in the days, Yahoo Yahoo was a detested thing to venture into

Recently, it is now a celebrated means of survival by the ignorant and lazy Nigerian youths

However be it, the said #180k demanded by the police to track the alleged Yahoo boy is not in any way to scam the victim further but to enable the police procure some tracking equipment to victimize the victim further

You can verify the above assertion from the NPF tailor and partners in crimes
Thats so true
Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs
And the ignorant youth are active participants in its destruction
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by expertman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
You welcome brotherly had it been the issues happens in Lagos my wife would be glad to assist she works with SIB Lagos ( special Investigation Bureau ) .

BMusdapha:

Alright thanks for the insight
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by SonofGod231: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
That's how I met one on all this same hookup sites.
She came all the way from Owerri to Ph after I sent her 10K for Tfare.
The agreement was that she will come Friday and leave the next day for 15K besides the initial one sent for Tfare though.
Before I go know one night something don turn 10days. She decided to stay on her own accord and flex more time in ph according to her. Within one of those days she don go balance for one saloon along my street make new hair come even get the effrontery to call me to come give her 8K for the hair.
I tell her vividly say na part of her 15K I suppose give her,she say no problem but when the day she decided to leave finally reach,she refused to take the remaining 7k. She say
I must give her the complete 15K we agreed on. That I was wicked person.After fvcking her any how I don't want to settle her well.
Ona for come see problem that day ooo.
I no even know say the babe stubborn like that. She say she no dey go any where ooo, before I go know sef she want burst bottle ooo.
Babe wey I no even know from anywhere sef.I no blame her Sha,na my fault...Na my drinks,biscuits and plantain chips wey dey fridge and the indomie,spag and eggs wey she come finish pain me pass.
I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person but na craze women t*t* full every where.

2 Likes

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Aganju849: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fidelarinze9:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6752956/how-abuja-yahoo-boy-slept#up

https://thewhistler.ng/police-demand-n180000-to-track-yahoo-boy-who-stole-n1-3m-from-victims-bank-account/

Olocho carry yahoo boy, she relaxed thinking she found a maga, the boy wiped out her account.

Now IPO sef want to taste her pussy before he will commence investigations...Naija na total cruise

3 Likes

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Seun360(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Naustine:
She has the money, she should pay them

Afterall, she deals in Clitocurrency.

1 Like

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Eberex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
SonofGod231:
That's how I met one on all this same hookup sites.
She came all the way from Owerri to Ph after I sent her 10K for Tfare.
The agreement was that she will come Friday and leave the next day for 15K besides the initial one sent for Tfare though.
Before I go know one night something don turn 10days. She decided to stay on her own accord and flex more time in ph according to her. Within one of those days she don go balance for one saloon along my street make new hair come even get the effrontery to call me to come give her 8K for the hair.
I tell her vividly say na part of her 15K I suppose give her,she say no problem but when the day she decided to leave finally reach,she refused to take the remaining 7k. She say
I must give her the complete 15K we agreed on. That I was wicked person.After fvcking her any how I don't want to settle her well.
Ona for come see problem that day ooo.
I no even know say the babe stubborn like that. She say she no dey go any where ooo, before I go know sef she want burst bottle ooo.
Babe wey I no even know from anywhere sef.I no blame her Sha,na my fault...Na my drinks,biscuits and plantain chips wey dey fridge and the indomie,spag and eggs wey she come finish pain me pass.
I thought I was dealing with a reasonable person but na craze women t*t* full every where.

Hahahahahah
Hahahahahah

I'm sure you ended up paying her the 15k.

10k + 8k + 15k = 33k

And I know say u knack am every night during that extra 9 days shey?

So invariably 15 x 9nights = 135k.

So na she loss out. ..

Those gals be angel when them come. But when e don reach to collect money and issue come enter am. Na that time you go see Jezebel.

2 Likes

Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Mariezaza1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
What of Abba kyari na cool cool
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
When they stole from someone and you’re asking the person to pay 180k which it’s not certain that they would get the person smh
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by SonofGod231: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eberex:

Hahahahahah
Hahahahahah

I'm sure you ended up paying her the 15k.

10k + 8k + 15k = 33k

And I know say u knack am every night during that extra 9 days shey?

So invariably 15 x 9nights = 135k.

So na she loss out. ..

Those gals be angel when them come. But when e don reach to collect money and issue come enter am. Na that time you go see Jezebel.
Exactly.
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by wallarwallar(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:

That way u did be safe.

Nigeria can never be a better country. Why do u have to pay money to track down criminals. Dis is d reason crime rate will keep going up everyday and thousands of people joining criminal gang of all sorts on daily basis. What is the purpose of Police formation if they can track and arrest criminals. Nigeria is a failed state worst than Somalia but we are yet to realise the reality
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by elganzar(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

What do u want the POS guy to do at this point?? Let's learn to be logical & access issues critically! The police did the right thing. You want the POS guy to keep suffering for the lady's carelessness? How did the guy got her ATM details? She was careless & now want the pos guy to suffer for it? I don't understand.

He needs to be questioned...
Directly or indirectly_ he has aided and abated a crime (if she's telling the truth)...
Also he could provide information that could help arrest the guy, especially since he also did interact with the suspect

You should take your own advise__ and learn to access issues critically...
Re: Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account by Otasikwe(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
expertman:

Note : to write Petition it cost just 10k.no be lai true true u no get sense

That way u did be safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations / Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.