Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Sex Ring From A Babalawo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Ring From A Babalawo (672 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / My Experience With A Babalawo From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Ring From A Babalawo by AshBurned: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2021
My family is mainly in witchcraft. Once I visited a witch and asked about a sex ring I wanted. He said I could use the ring but if I have it on while having sex and cum in a girl that the child will be mute. I was scared to get it since he did that. I still want the ring but I’m scared I will mistakenly cum in a girl and have a mute child.
Re: Sex Ring From A Babalawo by Aboks(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2021
What do you want us to do for you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Ring From A Babalawo by OkuFaba(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Aboks:
What do you want us to do for you?
he wants us to unmute the child

3 Likes

Re: Sex Ring From A Babalawo by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmm, this is deep. Your family? Or you and your family? I guess you are among those who claim to be an Atheists. They say there is no God or satan, yet they practice witcraft. If you practice witchraft then you know who you serve. Don't collect the ring, if you collect it, then you have sold yourself and your unborn generations to affliction.
AshBurned:
My family is mainly in witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Sex Ring From A Babalawo by MightySparrow: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Simply disown the mute child. Yeye Man what on earth are you looking for sex ring for?
Are you afraid of talking to girls? While you are looking for nonsense, any randy boy out there can sleep with 5 girls a day without any yeye ring.

Black people with retarded mentality. The same goes for yahoo boys who would charms for money, how many of them are now on Forbes?
Yeye Man be bold and speak to any girl of your choice. Be a man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

❤️salvation Is A Free Gift From God, That Why You Are Saved Forever / "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) / Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.