Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest (38368 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by RuddyFusion(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Business men...God of men NOT PASTORS
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Jimmy16(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Businesslist:
How popular pastors come to our shrine to get power – Wife of Anambra chief priest

no be juju be that grin grin grin

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/19/how-popular-pastors-come-to-our-shrine-to-get-power-wife-of-anambra-chief-priest/
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by contigiency(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
We know about this te te. So be fresh news.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by haslaw(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing knew about that.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by wellmax(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
FAek Pastors you mean.

There are thousands of true pastors out there. Do not let the few false pastors make you say ill of true men of God.

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Attah10: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
angry angry
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Humanoid01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more.
Have you read a Bible before, particularly the new testament? If yes, why?

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Humanoid01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dozie32:
thats why I don't go to church..
That is just a cheap excuse. There are still churches out there that follow the way of God's word, you just haven't looked enough because you don't even want to. One thing you should know is, the true church of God all over the world will still stand, whether there are fakes or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Confirmedzombie: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Just tell us NDIGBO pastors, we will understand.

Why generalize all pastors.

Igbo Amaka ooooo
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Remember when we used to sing "give me that old time religion"

Are you sure it's not our old traditional way??

Well.. I call on pastor righteousness2 to throw more light on this.. we are really in perilous times
He will not answer you. As long as it is not earthquake related, flooding, wild fire or natural disaster he will not hear you on time

2 Likes

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Kelvinhunta: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lies just to justify ur decision. If u think pastors come there for powers then name the pastors or keep quiet forever
Businesslist:
How popular pastors come to our shrine to get power – Wife of Anambra chief priest

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/19/how-popular-pastors-come-to-our-shrine-to-get-power-wife-of-anambra-chief-priest/
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Joe4real1988(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wahala for people wey carry church for head. You have your bible, read your bible in your convenience, pray and acknowledge God. If u are still searching for what does not search for u outside, anything u see, u manage.

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by hopefulLandlord: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

Have you read a Bible before, particularly the new testament? If yes, why?

I was once a Christian so yes I have read the bible
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na Anambra pastors. Dem too like to see visions for that state.

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Blackdisciple(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Only pastors

What about other Nigerians like politicians thugs, thieves and so on...
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by faithfull18(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Shake my head.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by ruggedtimi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackman7:
Igbo people
Eddie okeke was innocent
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by beyond12: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Everybody shall reap accordingly. Am not shaking.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by philus66(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one has never been a child of God
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Goodman777: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Women can finish u with mouth

She don't know that every lucrative business has secret
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by don4real18(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
If they really do give pastors these powers, why don't the chief priests conduct their own miracle crusade to win people back into traditional worship?

2 Likes

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
there'd be no fakes if there were no original. Even the Pharisees accused Jesus of casting out demons by Baalzebub Luke 11:15. So yes, Satan can "cast" a demon out.
We're not commissioned to "settle" devils, we're to cast them out in Jesus name, with signs following. Mark 16:17-18
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by francanthony(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
All power comes from God, the pastors know that and come to your shrine to see where you get yours, if its from God unknowing to you, they tap from it. Be wise, no sane church goer will castigate their pastors for exercising curiosity as to the origin of your power.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
No be today naa....
undecided
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by oyeb15: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
The true living God is very far from Africa. Pastors either run to the closer traditional gods or use psychology to boom.

All of us are too dirty to be in the presence of the almighty God. The ways of our pastors are even worse.(thieves, womanizers, occultists, deceivers , covetous, hypocrites, lovers of money and the world)

The traditional gods have strict principles and sacrifice. Once you can follow and do them, they will help you FOR SOME TIME.
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by izubext007: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
My people perish for lack of no-ledge
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by Topzee109: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
Big lies stop fighting pastors
sojayy:
Those pastors don't have names ..........u just open d gutter n spit anything just to trend....#spit on this tread#
Romanoff:
Don't call them pastors please.

Miracles have made people troop into shrines called churches of cultists and occultic people who call themselves.

Because we are in an era of "sharp sharp", people don't want to know God themselves.

They'll prefer to pay pastors to pray and fast for them or to see vision for them or give them prophesy.
careytommy37:
Those are not pastors but your fellow dibias

Issa lie, that's why Jesus and holy spirit taught them

See them Hypocrites, but they will never agree that terrorists aren't Muslim
Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by ransomed: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mention their names with tangible evidences or you forever remain quiet.
Ekwensu, trying to justify her gullible nature. An acclaimed Christian who accepted the devil because of money. Nigerian women can follow the devil himself to hell because of money.

1 Like

Re: Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest by sylve11: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Okay cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.