Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) (38357 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Pastor Faith Oyedepo, wife of the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo is celebrating her 63rd birthday today February 5, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a photo of herself with the caption;

"I am grateful for the privilege of seeing a new year of life.
To God alone be all the glory."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5Xppqs-aX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also, David Oyedepo Ministies International took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday. Her picture was shared with the caption;

"Happy Birthday Pastor Mrs Faith Abiola Oyedepo. We pray God keeps you and increase you in this new year. #faithaoyedepo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5XWnZKx7s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor Faith Oyedepo got married to in 1982. They have four children together (David Jr, Isaac, Love and Joyce). David Oyedepo Jr and Isaac Oyedepo were ordained as Pastors in May 2007 by Kenneth Copeland.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2021
More

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Happy Birthday Mama Faith. God bless you immensely for all you do for the kingdom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frustrate failure till you succeed. Pay the price honourably.

Good morning FAM

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA'AM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2021

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
The girl is still young.Happy birthday madam.More of God's grace, blessings and guidance upon your life, family and ministry.Happy many returns IJN.Cheers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Kzinne: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are not ready made.��

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to the woman who alongside her husband sells several faith healing books and memorabilia to their members but quickly travelled abroad for world class medical treatment when she was sick.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by hopevalley: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday, the woman of faith. May God continue to bless you. Meanwhile, click on the first link on my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Simplebeauty: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
From all.of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday to the Woman of God.

More anointing to you ma'm.

The Church is Marching on and the Gates of Hell Shall NOT prevail......lailai.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
If I ever get married I hope to get someone like her from what I've heard and read about her Happy birthday to you Pastor. Mrs. Faith Oyedepo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:
A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are nor ready made.��
Hmmmmm., this is deep!

Franking:
Scammer.
You are calling Mrs Faith Oyedepo a scammer
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men and women of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

gaius01:
I succumb !
You are a wise man sir!

Do not despise the days of little beginning.......

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by EternalBeing: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy Birthday Mummy, wishing you Long Long Long Life in Sound Health. Your husband broke the bondage of Poverty=Holiness former Christian mentality from us worldwide, he inspired people like me to escape poverty forever. Today, I'm Millionaire due to what I learned from his teachings. The Pillar behind the Richest Black Pastor in the World.
HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mama of life. We celebrate you Ma and we thank God for blessing our generation with you and Papa. Happy Birthday to you Ma

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma, God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by dojnr4real: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday mama, soar higher!

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by younglleo: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Upon all the money, dis woman still no fresh!
5yrs Twitter for sale

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by VampireeM(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kzinne:
A lot of Nigerian women can learn from this great woman of God. She started from the scratch with her husband. Most Nigerian women today are after ready made men even when their own fathers are nor ready made.��

Why don't you give this advise to your sisters. I believe they will need it more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday mummy

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by 6677udochi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday to great mama

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Samunique(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Happy birthday ma !

I wish you many happy returns.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Franking: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Scammer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.