Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) (38732 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Trust me, this is a different case. Queen warmed up to WM because she knows he has crazy fans and it will work to her advantage. Every wondered why she picked up an unnecessary fight with Maria just in her day 2,she also decided to form love with WM the week that she was up for eviction.

The girl is strategic and there is no love in sight. BBN is a game and she's well aware of the reality
Though I don't agree with that aspect of her knowing wm has fans because that will imply the HMs know what's going on outside, I generally agree with your thoughts
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

From my Observation..
Most of Fans feel because she is very Young (21 yrs old), She shouldn't be Judged too much!! Also, some of Dem felt she was bullied/Bodyshamed by Maria, Nini, Jackie B, Peace, etc..

So, dats how Angel got most of her Fans! smiley
But she's not 21. Or are the fans that fully gullible?
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Well, WM shuld focus on his game, Queen is evil t dehumanize a human being dat way, bt i like a straightforwardness

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol Queen oooooo wahala
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Who told you I don't like sex? I?

Of course, I love sex and know I can run it for up to six hours. And I also know my sexual prowess. Yeah yeah... but absolutely with the right person, not just with anyone...with a wife.
lol,let me not ask further questions
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Bunmhi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
God punish you punish whitemoney join angry
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by bigcasava1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
The guy no send her she want die! Fuvk cross na, must you fuvk both
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by lexyclasy: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
KingAzari:
Can FG Please Ensure That This Season Will Be The Last Of This Show Of Shame? All Other African Countries, Including South Africa Where This Madness Was Conceived, Have For Long Banned This Nonsense Meaningless Toxic And Acidic Show. But Nigeria, As A Dumping Ground For Everything Foreign, Has Continued To Air This Stupidity Every Year Since It Was Dumped On Us.
Which Fed Govt. Is it the one that beg BBNaija to bring the show to Naija else they will ask BON to ban it from Naija viewing space, In case you were too small then , kindly ask Lie mohamed, if they ban it those people will sue their ass. This APC govt keep banning everything, are you aware of the TAX accruing to naija through this show, is it adverts or mega sponsors, it is not a must for everybody to watch that channel after-all it is stated 18+, if you are below adult age then quit watching it, don't disturb the peace of others, Nigeria is not Taliban nation ok.

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by ubee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holier than thou hypocrites like you are one of the real problems we have in Naija. You have all the time to follow the show whether on the TV screen or the Internet, you watch and assimilate the events, but you come out here to pretend you are offended.
We are in a country that our leaders have irreversibly damaged generations of families across every ethnic group by looting and pillaging our wealth sharing it amongst themselves.

Poverty has been imposed on people who were hardworking and creative people, robberies, criminals raping and murdering people, and your problem is Bb Naija in a secular society? You don't know anything.
Meanwhile stop that lie you said that the show was banned in SA and some other African countries. Multichoice figured out that they could make even more money by hosting the Nigerian version, by the indices they were picking up all those years it was open multiple countries. The show has a monstrous following in Nigeria, and we have the population to sustain it.
So it's a case of them spending less to get even much more.
KingAzari:
Can FG Please Ensure That This Season Will Be The Last Of This Show Of Shame? All Other African Countries, Including South Africa Where This Madness Was Conceived, Have For Long Banned This Nonsense Meaningless Toxic And Acidic Show. But Nigeria, As A Dumping Ground For Everything Foreign, Has Continued To Air This Stupidity Every Year Since It Was Dumped On Us.

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by BabaIbo: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha igbo people would now call for her head just because the lady said the obvious truth, and when she was saying sweet words, many of them were calling her "our wife" gosh! Hypocrites

M*m*
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scamburster(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha igbo people would now call for her head just because the lady said the obvious truth, and when she was saying sweet words, many of them were calling her "our wife" gosh! Hypocrites
Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by femi4: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
You don't love him, but at the mention of his name, you get wet and start dripping... Still go quarrel another woman because of him.... Lol...
A typical naija girl using reverse psychology
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
How did she know he has crazy fans?? She dey see outside world....woo, e fit shock you oooh.... If anyone had told you that angel will outlive saskay and yousef in that house, would you believe?

I'm not surprised about Angel's rise to prominence. She'll even make top 5 and possibly end up as 4th, with either WM or Liquorose winning the show.

Saskay & Yousef never stood a chance against Angel so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Though I don't agree with that aspect of her knowing wm has fans because that will imply the HMs know what's going on outside, I generally agree with your thoughts

Believe it or not, she got the tip-off before entering the house. But I don't expect you to believe anyways
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

You know what runs in whitemoneys mind and what runs in the mind of all females in the house? undecided My friend use that gift to better your life

I can even tell what's running through your mind right now. Unfortunately, it's noting to write home about.

Atleast I have a life to make better, you need to get a life!
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
You got him there! Very rude and conceited. Abi o ti win 90 mula ni! The toady lout.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Christmasdon(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
How did she know he has crazy fans?? She dey see outside world....woo, e fit shock you oooh.... If anyone had told you that angel will outlive saskay and yousef in that house, would you believe?
.Probably you might have been watching at the back of your Tv set. You forGot Gueen came into the house as a substitue while on bench.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nigerians deserve this circus imposed on them for distractions.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

I can even tell what's running through your mind right now. Unfortunately, it's noting to write home about.

Atleast I have a life to make better, you need to get a life!
Use that gift to fix your scattered life , Mr scatter, a man with a scattered life can't see beyond his scattered life
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Use that gift to fix your scattered life , Mr scatter, a man with a scattered life can't see beyond his scattered life

Lol... Now you are the one seeing things for you to know I have a scattered life.

It's glaring you also have the gift
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by ufondunenye(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
phantom:

You are very correct Mrs ejyke.

Huh.... shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Lol... Now you are the one seeing things for you to know I have a scattered life.

It's glaring you also have the gift
It's obvious Mr scatter, a man with a well fixed life won't be calling himself scatterscatter
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Believe it or not, she got the tip-off before entering the house. But I don't expect you to believe anyways

But she was first with Boma when she entered the house.

It was after Boma spurned her that she moved towards WM

Your stories are not adding up

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

It's obvious Mr scatter, a man with a well fixed life won't be calling himself scatterscatter

Same way someone that claims to be "Jimy" can't even spell his name correctly. It's spelt "JIMMY"

I think you need to start by learning how to spell your impersonated name correctly before engaging me In any further discussion.

PS: I won't reply you again if your next reply doesn't make sense. Take your time and engage your brain.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

But she was first with Boma when she entered the house.

It was after Boma spurned her that she moved towards WM

Your stories are not adding up

Wrong! Yes she was with Boma but she had WM as a side nigga from day 1. Boma had a better sex appeal and it's obvious cos most of the girls in the house wanted to get down with him.
Her strategy was to take Boma away from the girls, dethrone Maria as the Alpha female, and warm up to WM to split his fan base.

Did it work for her, YES!
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Wrong! Yes she was with Boma but she had WM as a side nigga from day 1. Boma had a better sex appeal and it's obvious cos most of the girls in the house wanted to get down with him.
Her strategy was to take Boma away from the girls, dethrone Maria as the Alpha female, and warm up to WM to split his fan base.

Did it work for her, YES!

All the girls in the house had WM as side nigga. Even Maria who plotted against him with Pere. How is she the Alpha female when she's getting played around by the guys from Boma to WM to Cross.
She got a lot of sympathy for sticking with WM while Pere was about to take him out. Did she split WM's fanbase? I don't think so. She just has them on her side like a sidekick. Just as Emmanuel has Liqour's
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Same way someone that claims to be "Jimy" can't even spell his name correctly. It's spelt "JIMMY"

I think you need to start by learning how to spell your impersonated name correctly before engaging me In any further discussion.

PS: I won't reply you again if your next reply doesn't make sense. Take your time and engage your brain.

grin OMG it's obvious your life is scattered but I never imagined it was scattered this bad, are you teaching me how I choose to spell my nickname? Why not send brother shaggi a message and tell him, his nickname is spelt shaggy not shaggi? You life is damn scattered my friend grin
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

grin OMG it's obvious your life is scattered but I never imagined it was scattered this bad, are you teaching me how I choose to spell my nickname? Why not send brother shaggi a message and tell him, his nickname is spelt shaggy not shaggi? You life is damn scattered my friend grin

Oh! So you know monikers are simply nicknames and they shouldn't be taken seriously. Why are you then taking mine seriously.
You speak from two sides of the mouth and it's not good for a man to talk before thinking.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Oh! So you know monikers are simply nicknames and they shouldn't be taken seriously. Why are you then taking mine seriously.
You speak from two sides of the mouth and it's not good for a man to talk before thinking.
Who said nicknames shouldn't be taken seriously? Mr scatter, you are a scattered person, my name is James, Jim, jimy, Jamie jay , J, Jimmy are all my nicknames
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Christmasdon:
.Probably you might have been watching at the back of your Tv set. You forGot Gueen came into the house as a substitue while on bench.
is it that you were not taught manners, or you just decided to be stupid Please i don't want to insult you oooh.... am a changed person.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
femi4:
A typical naija girl using reverse psychology
Up Blues....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 6 Starts July 24 / TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React / The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.