Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Normally Normally, Lord Lugard suppose rest in piece of shjt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Normally Normally, Lord Lugard suppose rest in piece of shjt (269 Views)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / No! No!! No!!! Don't Tell Me That.... Lord Lugard Was A Simp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Normally Normally, Lord Lugard suppose rest in piece of shjt by Holybwoy: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2021
In whatever you do, ensure it's the feminine that chooses the masculine..

This applies to every relationship.

Oloriburuku lord lugard wasn't wise enough to listen to the words of Albert Einstein before he proceeded to join North and South together in marriage. The North being the female didn't choose the South and look at the problems we have in our hands today. Lord Lugard no suppose rest in peace normally.

For those who are already married, your situation is already too late and cannot be remedied. Kindly, keep wallowing in the mess you created for yourself. A crate of beer a day will give you a 8 hour pass to avoid the troubles that awaits you when you go home at midnight to meet your horrible wretched beautiful wives. Shebi na beauty you fall for? Ehn, dey chop am!

For bachelors who are not disrespecting the masculine emblem unlike Saga and Ozo, please ensure that you settle down with a woman who is crazy about you. Let her be the one who chose you. It doesn't matter if she's your spec but I swear to my grandmother's dead smelling kitten, that your marriage will be a bed of roses, laced with peace of mind.

You'd hardly find those kind of women cheating, intrigued by competition for the gram, highly demanding of you, contented with whatever you'd got and would easily forgive you when you mistakenly cheat (something you're bound to do an average of 7 times before you meet your lord and savior in heaven or hell.

Boys!! This is not a red pill movement, far from it.. I am single myself and I am seriously invested in settling for a woman who is crazy about me.

Before you come for my neck.. ask how long you think a marriage between Saga and Nini would last if Nini decides to give Saga a chance?

I leave you to your conscience

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Female Hate Online And Offline REDPILLERS ONLY / Female Friends In Abuja / Looking For A Lady That’s Endowed That Can Take Care Of Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.