Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass - Car Talk (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass (20981 Views)

How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass / I can Help You Get Medical Report For Tinted Glass / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 19, 2021
We are always here for you.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 19, 2021
THIS IS NOT A PERMIT. This is a Medical Clearance Letter that need to be written by a Doctor, Dermatologist, or Optometrist.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2021
No waiting, same day service.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2021
Distance is not a barrier, get yours today.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Medical clearance is needed for non-factory tint. Get yours today.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2021
The medical clearance is a report stating allergy to over exposure of the sunlight to the eyes and which necessitates the need for tinted glass.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Get your medical clearance for driving with tinted glasses. There is no need to visit the hospital before you do.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by esseycoy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good day brother I was rob off by this foolish policemen today I told Dem I bought my car with the tinted on but they proove it to me that I did it now my question is with the ban of tinted permit will I be safe with the medical report alone can I use this
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by jinka(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good day

Pls how do I renew my car tinted glass?
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18
I am here whenever you need me.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 7:47am On Jan 20
At your service.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 6:14am On Jan 21
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 7:41am On Jan 22
Car owners who use my services can avoid long wait times at hospitals or clinics, which can be particularly frustrating for those who have busy schedules.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22
Bring it to me.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 9:23am On Jan 23
Good morning my people
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 5:25am On Jan 25
Protect your privacy and health while driving. Get your doctor's report for tinted windows processed with us.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25
Good evening
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by TheAdvocate(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25
The sickness will truly come upon the person. I did 3 tint permits for my 3 cars at different times without any medical report because it is not the only condition to the permit.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 5:53am On Jan 28
Always at your service
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29
Protect yourself from police exploitation and harassment with a doctor's report for tinted windows. Contact us now.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31
Always here for you.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 6:17am On Feb 02
Car owners with tinted glasses can benefit from my services because they provide a hassle-free way to get a medical report.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:39am On Feb 02
Pretty sure tint permits aren't being issued anymore and haven't been in a long time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 6:25am On Feb 03
Using my services is a convenient way for car owners with tinted glasses to stay compliant with the law.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Emekayoung(m): 1:10am On Feb 05
How much for the doctor's report and what's your location?
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06
My services are fast and efficient, so you can get a medical report quickly and easily.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 8:50am On Feb 07
Good morning
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 5:33am On Feb 09
Car owners who use my services can avoid long wait times at hospitals or clinics, which can be particularly frustrating for those who have busy schedules.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12
Happy new week.
Re: How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass by Zect(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16
Get a medical report for your tinted windows quickly and easily. Fast and transparent service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX / Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 / Another Fuel Tanker Crashes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.