Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters (21294 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2021
This Destruction is unconventional, uncivilized, Jihadist and a cover up to hide the CRIMINAL INTENTIONS.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by ensamy(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Same fate awaits all those criminals hiding behind IPOB to enforce sit-at-home when IPOB has denounced it. One day the good people of South East will rise up and fish them all out one by one from Thier hidings and above thing will happen to them. South East needs Nigeria to survive. All businesses owned by South Easterners are all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
This Destruction is unconventional, uncivilized, Jihadist and a cover up to hide the CRIMINAL INTENTIONS.

Where are the "TEAR GASSES"?

2,021, POLICE CAN'T CONTROL SIMPLE MOB?

TAMBUWAL IS PDP. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HONOURABLE TO INVITE AMOTEKUN OR EBUBE-AGU TO QUELL THE REBELLION.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by ogaemma: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
How I wished Gumi their spoke man was among those burnt to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
This Destruction is unconventional, uncivilized, Jihadist and a cover up to hide the CRIMINAL INTENTIONS OF POLICE AND BMF-BOKOISWA.

Where are the "TEAR GASSES"?

2,021, POLICE CAN'T CONTROL SIMPLE MOB?

TAMBUWAL IS PDP. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HONOURABLE TO INVITE AMOTEKUN OR EBUBE-AGU TO QUELL THE REBELLION.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by techWriter3: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
I do great admiration for "Angry Mobs".
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
THAT POLICE STATION AND ALL THE POLICE MEN ON DUTY THAT DAY SHOULD BE BURNED TO ASHES FOR GROSS INCOMPETENCE.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by osbubud: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Instant justice. They might end up releasing them after all.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by guy222: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Americafighter:
I just wish mamagbrills or na vulturegrills is among..... These guy is one of the most useless element on nairaland followed by Slawomir
i cant believe you make this comment just for like's, na so una go use una mouth the find wetin no the find una, Mumu somebody.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by crafteck(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
arsenic33:
The villagers should brace up. There might be reprisal attack. I just pity the vulnerables ones.

Laslas everybody will go, living in fear isn't life
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Comedian2019: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
I see bandits coming for revenge in that town.

This i have seen.

How will they come back after being burnt to ashes?
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by obidaddy: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2021
arsenic33:
The villagers should brace up. There might be reprisal attack. I just pity the vulnerables ones.

Defeatist mentality, a coward dies many times before his actual death.

Even if there are reprisals, at least they killed some of their tormentors.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Truthissupreme: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
chuberg:
What if they were killed so they don't name their sponsors? Most times mob action are instigated by one person
The sponsors when dey know how many una don apprehend?
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Fedelma: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Why are they killing our preferred citizens?
The govt will arrest those behind the killing.
Who is going to collect the ransome of that branch now. People spoiling someones business
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by coreninja(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
If only this angry mob approach could also be used in handling All of the govt misdemeanor, it will definitely go along way in impacting sanity Into governance in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Kingvitalisdiho: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Taking action is the best than listening to para-military officer orders... youths are ready to fight with bandits...there will be no peace in Nigeria if the country will not be divided
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Americafighter: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
guy222:
i cant believe you make this comment just for like's, na so una go use una mouth the find wetin no the find una, Mumu somebody.

You be animal wetin concern you with people I mention

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Blackdisciple(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Exact what should be done to any Fulani killer herdsmen captured.

Nice one, no be only villagers supposed dey die. But the villagers needs to keep vigilant and wait...

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by TrackerXL: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Americafighter:
I just wish mamagbrills or na vulturegrills is among..... These guy is one of the most useless element on nairaland followed by Slawomir

But all those lunatics supporting pdp like yourself are not useless ba ?!
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Noshitboi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
I never understood the anger of a mob until EndSars violence. Omo, may we never fall victim of an angry mob!
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Haaay!dey hav finish Gumi & his investment. cry cry cry
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Americafighter: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
TrackerXL:

But all those lunatics supporting pdp like yourself are not useless ba ?!

Your father lunatic..... Who mention party here... These really show you need to see a psychiatrist
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by newoffer: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
These are real citizen. Protect your place.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by TheGlassCountry: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Generalwoodz:
The Nigerian police is the most corrupt organization in this country followed immediately by Nepa.
The primary reason why there's still Jungle Justice in our streets today is because of the large numbers of corrupt men and women in the Nigerian Police Force. They are legal terrorist in uniform.
Over time, the people have lost faith in the Nigeria police system.

They'd collect bribe and set free a bloody criminal in their custody. This same thief who has wrecked havoc so much in the community would go back to that same place, and commit more and more bloody crime.

Every two weeks he's back again because he has got money to bribe, and silent the mouths of the evil police men...A time will come when these people would loss their cool and take the law in their hands. It's happening from sokoto to lagos, Abia to Jigawa, Ogun to lagos. The Nigerian people have lost faith in the police force. Too many loopholes

Why do you think these sokoto residents did what they did? The Nigerian police would always set free the same men who killed law abiding citizens after money must have exchanged hands.

Same thing they do to Fulani herdsmen killing poor southern Kaduna people.

Why do you kick a child that is already down? Why do you want them to bleed more? You read this news article and all you could gather was the corruption of the police force - you kept on hammering and hammering on that. It's unnecessary.

The corruption in the Nigeria Police Force is far deeply rooted than you can imagine or even understand. Still there is no need to instigate more hate - besides is there anything up to par in Nigeria? I don't think so. The only point I'm making is there are still a few hardworking people in the force, take it or leave it.

As you walk around, remember they are from families just like you. So please no more hate! No more hate for our brothers and sisters in uniform, most are there just to trying to make a living. Just like you and me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Convention: Why PDP May Settle For Wike, Mohammed, Others / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake / Festus Odimegwu- Ex NPC Chairman Endorses General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.