Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters (21288 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Maj196(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Yes grin
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Joromi1: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Very good. And when they die they won't get any virgins in hell. Useless fanatical Jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Faiththatworks(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by descarado: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2021
El rufai said they are businessmen undecided
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Good, the evil ones deserve no second chance.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by 3ple9ine(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2021
people dey vex oo
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Let us now see what the long arm of the law will do.
That is how to finish off bandits, it is sad that armed police arrested armed bandits, I don't get it.
It makes sense to shoot to kill an armed bandit , not arrest.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by yusluvad(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2021
They fought for themselves. I think this is where Nigeria as a whole is headed...
DaddyRochie1642:
I have great respect for "Angry Mobs".
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Coldie(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2021
This is one of the reasons y in the north police don’t play with them
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by haffaze777(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Good one from the villagers
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by generalwo(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2021
I don't support jungle justice but I think this one is top notch.... Justice served very cold..... No too much talks.... Everybody go meet for hell

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Americafighter: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Whisper65:

I see this comment getting deleted
I see you getting banned

I am not a prophet

But this I have seen

Let see
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
arsenic33:
The villagers should brace up. There might be reprisal attack. I just pity the vulnerables ones.

they are ready, if any reprisal attack, they go kill everyone of the attacker.

u no see the way dm dey cut the 16 guys? mind don too much!!!
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Ramanto(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2021
They should have burnt them alive. They should be made to know what pains feel like. This will discourage many bandit wannabes
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by duro4chang(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Jungle justice is not good, jungle justice is not good, but when you don't get justice nko?

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by wink2015(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Say NO to

JUNGLE JUSTICE !
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by 9ty4our: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Lovely...
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by anambraamaka: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
This is sad
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Guyman02: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
I see bandits coming for revenge in that town.

This i have seen.

False prophetess grin
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
"HORRIBILE DICTU".

BMF-BOKOISWA HAS GONE INTO "SELF DESTRUCTION POLICY".

THE POLICE HAS LOST CONTROL OR SO IT IS CLAIMING.

BOKOISWA IS ON THE PROWL IN THE NW.

SOUTHERN STATES, PLEASE BEWARE.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Aboks(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Every body don wake up
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by brightleave(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Norwichsailor:
This is the correct action
But the government prefers to pay ransom and do yeye integration or amnesty. Mtchewww
and also share from the ransom.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by chuberg(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2021
What if they were killed so they don't name their sponsors? Most times mob action are instigated by one person
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Norwichsailor:
This is the correct action
But the government prefers to pay ransom and do yeye integration or amnesty. Mtchewww

No. This is JIHAD. We want The Pictures of all those burned, some of those that did the burning and The POLICE that witnessed the burning. Their Pictures must be PUBLISHED ON THE DAILIES.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I have great respect for "Angry Mobs".

Incorrect. This particular MOB are illitrate, UNTHINKING AND UNREASONABLE. THE POLICE SEAMS TO BE COLLUDING. THIS EPISODE SMACKS OF A JIHAD.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2021
There will be reprisal attack.

The police should be sacked and replaced.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
There will be reprisal attack.

The police should be sacked and replaced with MILITARY POLICE.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Decentdave(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
chloride6:
This made front page yesterday na
I weak o..I read this article yesterday
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2021
InaNla:
Terrorists!!

ALL OF THEM. POLICE, MOB AND BOKOISWA.
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by osteenbush(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Good, better, best
Fear angry mob ooo
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by orisa37: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2021
enyiinne:
this time a round the people took the fight to them

This smacks of SUBTERFUGE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Tell Nigerians / HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 / What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.