Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) (31143 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by eminex(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
angry
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by PrincessBecks(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
This is so not good. Damn
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by BotAndModzx: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2021
End times
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by urchcoded(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
The guy talk truth sha... Only a few of you humans deserve to live.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by tayour917i(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
wahala everywhere
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
There's always a lone gunman in almost all the foreign countries.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by MrGerald(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
What depression can cause

May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the lose
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by heniford2: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Those jumping through the window to escape the gun man are lucky....in Nigeria that won't be possible burglary proof will make sure of that..
Asin eeh grin cheesy its either your killed by him or u kill yourself grin
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by seunny4lif(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
Frustration..

Russians are suffering economically but their president can spend trillions on their military..
You are typing nonsense and too much stories from CNN, BBC and AJ are not good for your health
Same people said Libyans were suffering under Gadaffi
Don’t write what you don’t know
Russia is still top 10 by PPP and GPD

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Profine: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2021
My brothers and sisters in Christ, all these show that Jesus Christ will soon come. Rapture will soon take place. If you have not given your life to JESUS CHRIST better do that NOW by saying this prayer with your mouth because the Bible says in Romans 10:10 "For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Confess this with your mouth now : Lord Jesus, I come to You now to accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour. I believe that You died and arose from the grave on the third day to set me free. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Congratulations to you if you confessed this prayer with your mouth. Make sure you don't go back to sin again. To guide you in studying the Bible I will recommend you to buy OUR DAILY MANNA devotional booklet. It's a very good devotional booklet that people that attend different denominations use. If you use it your life will never be the same again.

Also look for a good Bible believing church and attend. There are many false churches these days that are after money instead of souls. Also ensure that you join a unit in your church and serve God. If you are interested am inviting you to SALVATION MINISTRIES a.k.a The Home of Success. It has numerous branches all around the world including where you stay. Am inviting you this Thursday for our mid week service by 4:30pm and Sundays by 6am , 7:30am, 9am, 10:30am and 12:00 noon. Your life will never be the same again as you come. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by paltielx: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Very soon this may happen in the north and south east, Arms flows freely in this areas

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
This one is definitely a frustrated incel. They have their local head quarters here on nairaland known as redpillers .....just that red pillers attack females only online. They wouldn't dare take their bitterness offline. It will end badly for them. grin

Good thing the incel was killed.

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by bluefilm: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2021
This one don turn to international Unknown Gun Men.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by kingsceedon(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Decentdave:
Violence everywhere. Na dem kukuma dey produce firearm. The guy is only trying to do some practice grin

You well at all?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Asour: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
overdrive:
Too many psychos on the loose. Thank God Africa is safer.

True.
God help us.
Although I doubt that Africa is safer than Russia.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by GuntersChain(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Mass murder sacrifice.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Picker28: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2021
It's almost 4months now, una carry come here today
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...he looks like terminator

How i wish I fit run this thing for our house of rep or national assembly

Bro mind what you say online.

Damn niggar na my advice be that
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
So sad,what the world is turning into
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by suffering: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2021
If this was in the US, CNN would arrange an eight man panel of ‘experts’ who’ll chant “this is the work of ISIS” at varying time intervals.

He described himself as 'unstoppable'.
The police proved him wrong.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by AiooAi: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2021
This one is Russian IPOB
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
Frustration..

Russians are suffering economically but their president can spend trillions on their military..

The nonentity is preparing for a war that will never happen and the people will have to bear the brunt. The difference among Russia, China and North Korea is not really much.

BTW, it's sad to see that Russians have embraced this madness always happening across schools in the United States. Indeed, every society has its unique challenges.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by AcademicWriter: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
anywhere we not all over the country, God's safeguard will always wanna on us, Amen.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by juniior(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
angry
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by samuel051: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
See wetin video game dey cause..GTA people..
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Mystery9(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
overdrive:
Too many psychos on the loose. Thank God Africa is safer.
Unbelievable.... shocked shocked shocked shocked. Are you in planet Earth at all?
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by fergie001: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Picker28:
It's almost 4months now, una carry come here today
It happened this morning.............4 months is very wrong.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by JohnBullMySon: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Those jumping through the window to escape the gun man are lucky....in Nigeria that won't be possible burglary proof will make sure of that..
Lol. That's true.

Each time I look at my window burglary and think of a fire, I get scared
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2021
ottohan:

Typical Nigerian, takes serious issues for a joke

So should we now be depressed or what?
Re: Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) by Gireiboy(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

IPOB doing what they know how to do best

Turn to your neighbor and ask have you blame IPOB today
IPOB member turn to your neighbour and ask" have you blame Fulani's for your misfortunes today"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard / Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.