Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member (4227 Views)

Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member by Hopeyem12(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you serving in LAGOS or around Ado-Odo Ota, Ogun State . If you are also in LAGOS camp this is for you

Do you have big size 11 jungle boot with you and you want small size on exchange. Please I have a small size with me and I need the big size for a client, kindly let me know for pick up 08142837665

Re: Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member by Crucialgem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hopeyem12:
Are you serving in LAGOS or around Ado-Odo Ota, Ogun State . If you are also in LAGOS camp this is for you

Do you have big size 11 jungle boot with you and you want small size on exchange. Please I have a small size with me and I need the big size for a client, kindly let me know for pick up 08142837665

Oga as your camp big reach you no see person to exchange boot with, na nairalander you dey advertise exchanging of boot

I am waiting for a very *sensible* person like you that will that will answer you

Mtchewww weytin musa no go see for gate
Re: Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member by Crunchyg3: 2:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Murdered In Cold Blood While On National Service / Redeployment Batch B Stream 1 / Batch C Stream 2 Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.