Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! (5216 Views)

Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo / I Hope Nigerians Will Cherish All My Administration Has Done – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Holybwoy: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You want subsidy on Gas too, shebi? Same you city dwellers enjoying subsidy on petrol and electricity while those folks living in the villages continue to pick the bills as funds meant for their roads and cottage clinics and industries is being used to fund subsidy lifestyles for us in the cities and towns.
Sir, if you are truly in the gas business, you should know what gas is doing now even globally since the hurricane ida occurred in the US and locked 90% of the supply from that axis affected by ida.

You guys should please learn more about your industry, it's not the job of Buhari to ask you to READ or to subsidise gas for you at a time even industries in Europe are reducing production because of high gas and oil prices.

Take a break from nairaland and get real perspective of factors affecting your industry and understand it very well enough to be regarded an expert there . It's no brainer that except things change, gas and crude oil price may even increase more and Oman is already predicting that it will reach $200 per barrel because of bad weather and return of most industrial productions after covid-19. Brent was on $75.10 the last time I checked this morning. It has nothing to do with PMB, your usual scapegoat for everything.

I like the way you dispelled and enlightened the poster.. think I've learnt a bit too..

But I'm curious, isn't cooking gas a waste product from the refining of Petroleum that was just trapped and liquified?

So, why is a waste product expensive?
e just be like say make dem dey sell water for N10 and urine for N500..
Please educate me

cos I'm about to go shoot my chemistry teacher in the buttock.

10 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by aminusodiq(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
I will not relent until you get banned and learn to be civil. You are the ones giving that beautiful religion of Islam a bad name with your aggressive and uncivil conduct offline and online.
if u like tag NFF, your brain needs to be checked. Cos that coment above showed you are mentally retardedd... Its so unthinkable that someone will be here making excuses for an obvious failure... I asume you being fed at home.. U prolly dont know ghe reality...You need to get a life brother. You can go tag AIT and CNN too... That one na ur problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Kanixt(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You want subsidy on Gas too, shebi? Same you city dwellers enjoying subsidy on petrol and electricity while those folks living in the villages continue to pick the bills as funds meant for their roads and cottage clinics and industries is being used to fund subsidy lifestyles for us in the cities and towns.
Sir, if you are truly in the gas business, you should know what gas is doing now even globally since the hurricane ida occurred in the US and locked 90% of the supply from that axis affected by ida.

You guys should please learn more about your industry, it's not the job of Buhari to ask you to READ or to subsidise gas for you at a time even industries in Europe are reducing production because of high gas and oil prices.

Take a break from nairaland and get real perspective of factors affecting your industry and understand it very well enough to be regarded an expert there . It's no brainer that except things change, gas and crude oil price may even increase more and Oman is already predicting that it will reach $200 per barrel because of bad weather and return of most industrial productions after covid-19. Brent was on $75.10 the last time I checked this morning. It has nothing to do with PMB, your usual scapegoat for everything.

You are a disgrace to your family

Were you born that way or it was a severe mental disorder?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Standing5(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
seborrhic:

One other "achievement" of Buhari is increasing the number of functional illiterates in Nigeria.
Can you imagine that the person you quoted with a myopic reasoning,may be a graduate.
When u read what some of them type,you just wonder if the person passed through even basic education.
That dude is clearly gone.

12 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by aminusodiq(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I will not relent until you get banned and learn to be civil. You are the ones giving that beautiful religion of Islam a bad name with your aggressive and uncivil conduct offline and online.
a 2020 nairaland user telling a 2014 user abt nairaland regulations grin lemme kuku tell u all d mods name so u can tag all of them....! Yeye!!!

14 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holybwoy:

I like the way you dispelled and enlightened the poster.. think I've learnt a bit too..

But I'm curious, isn't cooking gas a waste product from the refining of Petroleum that was just trapped and liquified?

So, why is a waste product expensive?
e just be like say make dem dey sell water for N10 and urine for N500..
Please educate me

cos I'm about to go shoot my chemistry teacher in the buttock .
Please don't @ the bolded wink I get your joke though cheesy

With your tone and humility, you clearly have been privileged to mount the shoulders of giants like your chemistry teacher sir .

If you go by chemistry, the crude oil itself is a waste because it was formed from aquatic organisms that died millions of years ago and fossilized into crude. It is the costs that go into getting the license, personnel , hardware, drilling, collection, storage , marketing and distribution of this crude oil and gas that you need to recover.

Unfortunately, you will need to recover the cost and profit margin in a somewhat free market at the global level where forces of demand and supply determine price.
Right now, gas and crude oil price are high and there is even concern that it may lead into social unrest in Europe unless something is done urgently and that's why HE Biden has been persuading OPEC+ to increase global output to reduce the tension caused by the hurricane ida.
Unfortunately, winter is approaching and most countries seem to be in a race to hoard oil and gas. Our concern should be how to save cost through wise use of gas and consider alternative renewable energy sources among other intelligent approach to facing the reality.
Right locally, there's intense competition for gas and I am beginning to agree that gas is the future.
For me o, it's a no no for government to start subsidising gas like petrol. It will be another ground for massive corruption and further pauperization of the villagers who currently don't enjoy petrol and electricity subsidies we enjoy in the cities and towns .
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kanixt:

You are a disgrace to your family

Were you born that way or it was a severe mental disorder?
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. Folks with good upbringing don't hide behind a keyboard and cyberbully and haul insults at people who hold a different view from them.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by ozoebuka1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

How you guys muster courage to defend incompetence Marvel's me. You guys should be a case study on human psychology.

12 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Truthissupreme: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. Folks with good upbringing don't hide behind a keyboard and cyberbully and haul insults at people who hold a different view from them.
Instead of you to hide in shame

Dem swear for you sef?

How many years seun that you are calling take senior you?

11 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by EQRELOADED1: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tuale to buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

seborrhic:
Today cooking Gas is selling for ₦7500.With enough abeg,your regular dealer will give you for ₦7300.
Less than a year ago,even during Covid,cooking Gas was ₦4000,.Immediately before,same 2020 and early Covid it was ₦3600.
As one person once said,what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist!
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Instead of you to hide in shame

Dem swear for you sef?

How many years seun that you are calling take senior you?

You really think all your hate and bigoted remarks won't be traced back to you someday because you are using a phoney username? Smh.

Sir, it will cost you something because the internet is not hidden as you think. All your toxic and insultive cyberbullying comments online will be dug out when you are being considered for high stake responsibility. Nothing is hidden. You will learn that you can't be two different personalities online and offline.
Some folks don't even know that there is already a file specially opened for them until it is brought out and shown to them someday while they think hiding behind aliases cover them from the consequences of being reckless online.
You can disagree with a civil tone and you won't die or struggle with it if you are like that in real life.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by BruncleZuma: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
sapientia:

You should be thanking him not reporting him you illiterate paid Nigerian agent
Funny thing is that this particular clown you're quoting has over 12 accounts on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
ERockson:
God will punish you
Amen

8 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
system21:

It will never be with anyone who still supports this wicked government out of ethnicity or political learning
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You really think all your hate and bigoted remarks won't be traced back to you someday because you are using a phoney username? Smh.

Sir, it will cost you something because the internet is not hidden as you think. All your toxic and insultive cyberbullying comments online will be dug out when you are being considered for high stake responsibility. Nothing is hidden. You will learn that you can't be two different personalities online and offline.
Some folks don't even know that there is already a file specially opened for them until it is brought out and shown to them someday while they think hiding behind aliases cover them from the consequences of being reckless online.
You can disagree with a civil tone and you won't die or struggle with it if you are like that in real life.
You are a very wicked soul...Evil will befall any soul who sees evil and tags it good.... You are evil.... Search your heart......once again, you are evil and wicked.

11 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Noshitboi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

And all these happened immediately he became the president. Now now now u don link hurricane ida to high cost of gas in naija. Soon you'll be telling us how the last rain and flood in Germany is causing the price of foods to go up in naija.

It's like you're eyeing Lai Mohammed's office

14 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Genesiis(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Felimax:
PDP is bad, PDP is worst! We go buy gas for 10k, remain small. That time i go know how much go remain when dem pay you your 30k BMC mugu fee finish.
I have bought for 8k early this year so its possible under Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
You are a very wicked soul...Evil will befall any soul who sees evil and tags it good.... You are evil.... Search your heart......once again, you are evil and wicked.
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala .
If you like use different monikers, you will all be reported. You can't cyberbully me o and you will never drag me to using uncouth words.
If you could hide behind a keyboard and haul insults at people so recklessly, Buhari is the least of your problems with bad character and double personalities online and offline.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala .
If you like use different monikers, you will all be reported. You can't cyberbully me o and you will never drag me to using uncouth words.
If you could hide behind a keyboard and haul insults at people so recklessly, Buhari is the least of your problems with bad character and double personalities online and offline.
I never insulted you... Or did i But once again,, you are wicked and evil.... You are not stupid oooh, you are just wicked and evil...

12 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by SarkinYarki: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
ERockson:
God will punish you
Amen Amen Amen Amen

7 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by SarkinYarki: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
aminusodiq:
if u like tag NFF, your brain needs to be checked. Cos that coment above showed you are mentally retardedd... Its so unthinkable that someone will be here making excuses for an obvious failure... I asume you being fed at home.. U prolly dont know ghe reality...You need to get a life brother. You can go tag AIT and CNN too... That one na ur problem.

The painful thing is most of them are 40 year old men still living with relatives...this one I gather is about 38 years old and still living with a relative in Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by SarkinYarki: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
I never insulted you... Or did i But once again,, you are wicked and evil.... You are not stupid oooh, you are just wicked and evil...

His comeuppance is very close by
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

His comeuppance is very close by
Them no dey tell person.... His evil will catch up with him.

6 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by 2rez: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

One of them paid zombies spotted. Na ogun go erase all of una one by one but until then,

7 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
2rez:

One of them paid zombies spotted. Na ogun go erase all of una one by one but until then,
Very irritating set of people.
I wonder why any sane person would defend that cattle rearer.Eveything he has ever touched or managed has been one disaster or d other.
There was a gas policy initiated that aimed to encourage more Nigerians to use cooking Gas than kerosene or wood for cooking,so as to discourage environmental pollution,deforestation and even for health and safety reasons,cooking Gas itself having all these benefits than the aforementioned others.To also reduce flaring and wastage of our gas resources.
Even the cylinder itself at a point was being sold at a subsidised price to further achieve the aim.
Suddenly,this cattle rearer came and imposed either vat or a sort of tax on cooking Gas.This the marketers have openly said is the major reason for the almost 100% increase in gas prices in slightly just over a year!
Yet demented f ools can still defend him!!

6 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
For those also trying to use argument of market forces or the need to make the production companies profitable, America,despite being the capitalist capital of the world still subsides agricultural production and the government intervenes even when food,gas or even other utility prices are going through the roof.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by effort1: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sirjamo, despite borrowing 21 trillion naira, buhari has no impact on the cost of cooking gas. Are you sure you are not under a serious curse?

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by daddytime(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. If you can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults then just face it when you are being reported to mods. You hide behind a keyboard and bully others with uncouth words and your bad upbringing because you think you can't be located.

Hurling..

6 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by markfem2: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. If you can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults then just face it when you are being reported to mods. You hide behind a keyboard and bully others with uncouth words and your bad upbringing because you think you can't be located.
[/s]Not only are you bereft of reasoning, you also sound childish. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by saaron(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the WICKED beareth rule, the people mourn.
Proverbs 29:2

Gas now 650/kg
What a devilish regime.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by stobery(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Please don't @ the bolded wink I get your joke though cheesy

With your tone and humility, you clearly have been privileged to mount the shoulders of giants like your chemistry teacher sir .

If you go by chemistry, the crude oil itself is a waste because it was formed from aquatic organisms that died millions of years ago and fossilized into crude. It is the costs that go into getting the license, personnel , hardware, drilling, collection, storage , marketing and distribution of this crude oil and gas that you need to recover.

Unfortunately, you will need to recover the cost and profit margin in a somewhat free market at the global level where forces of demand and supply determine price.
Right now, gas and crude oil price are high and there is even concern that it may lead into social unrest in Europe unless something is done urgently and that's why HE Biden has been persuading OPEC+ to increase global output to reduce the tension caused by the hurricane ida.
Unfortunately, winter is approaching and most countries seem to be in a race to hoard oil and gas. Our concern should be how to save cost through wise use of gas and consider alternative renewable energy sources among other intelligent approach to facing the reality.
Right locally, there's intense competition for gas and I am beginning to agree that gas is the future.
For me o, it's a no no for government to start subsidising gas like petrol. It will be another ground for massive corruption and further pauperization of the villagers who currently don't enjoy petrol and electricity subsidies we enjoy in the cities and towns .

How can you say the vilagers dont enjoy petrol subsidy?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
saaron:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the WICKED beareth rule, the people mourn.
Proverbs 29:2

Gas now 650/kg
What a devilish regime.
Wao.That's about ₦8000 for a 12.5kg cylinder!
Here am almost crying over the ₦7500 I heard today.Just last month August,it was ₦6000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song / Ondo Election: Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo Heads PDP Election Committee / Who Will You Vote For In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.