Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! (5220 Views)

Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo / I Hope Nigerians Will Cherish All My Administration Has Done – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by hargbolahan01: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
I will not relent until you get banned and learn to be civil. You are the ones giving that beautiful religion of Islam a bad name with your aggressive and uncivil conduct offline and online.
they reply your comment with more fact and all you do is starting reporting them instead of countering them with fact

And when did we start importing cooking gas from US?

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Lifeisgoody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'm disappointed with this comment.
You need to travel to develop countries to see how government operates.
FreeStuffsNG:

You want subsidy on Gas too, shebi? Same you city dwellers enjoying subsidy on petrol and electricity while those folks living in the villages continue to pick the bills as funds meant for their roads and cottage clinics and industries is being used to fund subsidy lifestyles for us in the cities and towns.
Sir, if you are truly in the gas business, you should know what gas is doing now even globally since the hurricane ida occurred in the US and locked 90% of the supply from that axis affected by ida.

You guys should please learn more about your industry, it's not the job of Buhari to ask you to READ or to subsidise gas for you at a time even industries in Europe are reducing production because of high gas and oil prices.

Take a break from nairaland and get real perspective of factors affecting your industry and understand it very well enough to be regarded an expert there . It's no brainer that except things change, gas and crude oil price may even increase more and Oman is already predicting that it will reach $200 per barrel because of bad weather and return of most industrial productions after covid-19. Brent was on $75.10 the last time I checked this morning. It has nothing to do with PMB, your usual scapegoat for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by orisa37: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Electricity is 165 units for N10'000.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by system21: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
seborrhic:

Very irritating set of people.
I wonder why any sane person would defend that cattle rearer.Eveything he has ever touched or managed has been one disaster or d other.
There was a gas policy initiated that aimed to encourage more Nigerians to use cooking Gas than kerosene or wood for cooking,so as to discourage environmental pollution,deforestation and even for health and safety reasons,cooking Gas itself having all these benefits than the aforementioned others.To also reduce flaring and wastage of our gas resources.
Even the cylinder itself at a point was being sold at a subsidised price to further achieve the aim.
Suddenly,this cattle rearer came and imposed either vat or a sort of tax on cooking Gas.This the marketers have openly said is the major reason for the almost 100% increase in gas prices in slightly just over a year!
Yet demented f ools can still defend him!!
Buhari is another name for disaster. It shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by system21: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
stobery:

How can you say the vilagers dont enjoy petrol subsidy?

You really have time for that dunce

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by luizpippo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. If you can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults then just face it when you are being reported to mods. You hide behind a keyboard and bully others with uncouth words and your bad upbringing because you think you can't be located.

You called the rubbish you wrote up there as intellectual discourse?

Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by pinkguy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by NwaliE01: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
People come here and be claiming experts and confusing themselves in the name of trying to blindfold innocent citizens.

Nigeria should be a gas producing country instead of crude.

We have large metric tons of gas locked up beneath the earth than the volume of crude we have discovered.

We re-inject millions metric tons of gas into the ground during crude exploration because we lack the capacity to cleanse and distribute it to industries and Nigerians that would cheaply have this energy and turn our nation to an industrialized nation.

What we lack as a nation is visionary leaders who love our country sincerely and commit to her growth and development.

Today, what we have are fat belly politicians who can't successfully lead their homes but manage to be at the herms of our national leadership.

I don't know why we should be buying gas at a very exorbitant price when it should be piped free to all Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You want subsidy on Gas too, shebi? Same you city dwellers enjoying subsidy on petrol and electricity while those folks living in the villages continue to pick the bills as funds meant for their roads and cottage clinics and industries is being used to fund subsidy lifestyles for us in the cities and towns.
Sir, if you are truly in the gas business, you should know what gas is doing now even globally since the hurricane ida occurred in the US and locked 90% of the supply from that axis affected by ida.

You guys should please learn more about your industry, it's not the job of Buhari to ask you to READ or to subsidise gas for you at a time even industries in Europe are reducing production because of high gas and oil prices.

Take a break from nairaland and get real perspective of factors affecting your industry and understand it very well enough to be regarded an expert there . It's no brainer that except things change, gas and crude oil price may even increase more and Oman is already predicting that it will reach $200 per barrel because of bad weather and return of most industrial productions after covid-19. Brent was on $75.10 the last time I checked this morning. It has nothing to do with PMB, your usual scapegoat for everything.
You are a complete waste

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by LLiKYekoba: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter. If you can't have a decent and intellectual exchange without hauling insults then just face it when you are being reported to mods. You hide behind a keyboard and bully others with uncouth words and your bad upbringing because you think you can't be located.

A bumbling unlettered buffoon like you shouldn't be talking about 'intellectual exchange'.

All the knocks and kicks on your worthless empty zombie skull are very much well-deserved.

More kicks to your groin till your scrotum scatters into pieces, before you contaminate the world with your congenital buffoonery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

A bumbling unlettered buffoon like you shouldn't be talking about 'intellectual exchange'.

All the knocks and kicks your worthless empty zombie skull are well-deserved. More kicks to your groin till your scrotum scatters into pieces, before you contaminate the world with your congenital buffoonery.
You must think I will allow you and your multiple phoney usernames you hide behind, to cyberbully me and kill Nairaland with toxic comments .

I will not only report you to the mods, I will help you build a verifiable track and trail of your bigotry , cyberbullying and online recklessness so it comes up when serious confidential background check on your true character is being done someday.
Hiding behind a keyboard and usernames won't save you from answering to your toxic character , bigotry and dual personality online and offline.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by LLiKYekoba: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc [s]Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
You must think I will allow you and your multiple phoney usernames you hide behind, to cyberbully me and kill Nairaland with toxic comments .

I will not only report you to the mods, I will help you build a verifiable track and trail of your online recklessness so it comes up when serious confidential background check on your true character is being done someday.
Hiding behind a keyboard won't save you from answering to your toxic character and dual personality online and offline. [/s]

Go to hell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Danjikanbauchi: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baba Buhari is doing well at least Yoruba Muslim are buying lesser amount grin

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by poiZon: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Today i bought gas at 650naira per kg for shiroro gas plant, calabar. From 350naira ooo...
And u still wondering why people r socketing to the centre if not for selfish motives and stomach infrastructure.
Nothing, i mean absolutely nothing is working in the country at the moment except banditry, chaos and massive looting by buhari and his lowkey looters

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by 2ndBase: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Prior to Bihari when oil price almost hit the $90 - $100 how much were you buying cooking gas. I want you to correlate the exchange rate between $ and # and tell me the impact on domestic prices. Now will you tell me that it's hurricane Ida which is an external factor or mishandling of monetary policy and too much borrowing by the government that is causing cost-push inflation?
Abeg go and read your text again before you tell others how much illiterate they are.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
2ndBase:

Prior to Bihari when oil price almost hit the $90 - $100 how much were you buying cooking gas. I want you to correlate the exchange rate between $ and # and tell me the impact on domestic prices. Now will you tell me that it's hurricane Ida which is an external factor or mishandling of monetary policy and too much borrowing by the government that is causing cost-push inflation?
Abeg go and read your text again before you tell others how much illiterate they are.

I won't bother to explain what lots have changed between now and 2015 so I won't confuse you more or stray into points that your ill temper is incapable of handling sir. But that you will cyberbully me like you do to others and walk away without a trail, lailai sir.

You are still making the same mistake the OP made and my guess is that it's more of hate and bigotry than any rational thinking . If every sensible person follows the lazy way of scapegoating Buhari most of you hate because of his tribe and religion, it's then convenient to blame him for Covid-19 and oil gas hike in most countries in the world including the UK.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/business/uk-gas-prices-food-supply/index.html

That's the screenshot of headline in the UK today but because most of you live in this toxic bubble you created for yourselves here on Nairaland, you can't tolerate any view different from yours and like I state consistently, my response is to build a trail for you so at least some more diligent folks and organisations and embassies that do a thorough job on background checks know you for who you are as completely intolerant and uncouth.

You can't grow if all you do is read stuffs on Nairaland, go outside the toxic bubble you live in here on Nairaland .
You can even disagree without using uncivil tone but most of you just don't get it until it creates a serious dent in your career.

Gas hike is not caused by PMB. If it's caused by PMB, Europe , UK, Asia won't be lamenting over the hike in price globally and if we buy high now, let's be sensible in how we use it so we can manage this unrenewable energy resource better while we wait out this period until when price falls again , ostensibly after winter. If you have other advice, share it. I don't support FG subsidizing gas and I have stated the reasons- it shortchanges the underserved villagers and will be another ground for massive corruption .

1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by dettolgel: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I won't bother to explain what lots have changed between now and 2015 so I won't confuse you more or stray into points that your ill temper is incapable of handling sir. But that you will cyberbully me like you do to others and walk away without a trail, lailai sir.

You are still making the same mistake the OP made and my guess is that it's more of hate and bigotry than any rational thinking . If every sensible person follows the lazy way of scapegoating Buhari most of you hate because of his tribe and religion, it's then convenient to blame him for Covid-19 and oil gas hike in most countries in the world including the UK.

That's the screenshot of headline in the UK today but because most of you live in this toxic bubble you created for yourselves here on Nairaland, you can't tolerate any view different from yours and like I state consistently, my response is to build a trail for you so at least some more diligent folks and organisations and embassies that do a thorough job on background checks know you for who you are as completely intolerant and uncouth.

You can't grow if all you do is read stuffs on Nairaland, go outside the toxic bubble you live in here on Nairaland .
You can even disagree without using uncivil tone but most of you just don't get it until it creates a serious dent in your career.

Gas hike is not caused by PMB. If it's caused by PMB, Europe , UK, Asia won't be lamenting over the hike in price globally and if we buy high now, let's be sensible in how we use it so we can manage this unrenewable energy resource better while we wait out this period until when price falls again , ostensibly after winter. If you have other advice, share it. I don't support FG subsidizing gas and I have stated the reasons- it shortchanges the underserved villagers and will be another ground for massive corruption .

I admire the fact that you try to remain civil despite the name callings and I could also understand their annoyance and impatient.

But there is a question someone asked you though it seems to have been overtaken by their other not so kind statement and I find it interesting. Would you mind answering and throwing more light on it and also on some questions I need clarifications on:

That gas are produced locally and why wouldn't the government interved so we don't have to buy at international rate? We really do have it in abundance.

Correct me if I am wrong. I assume that so far the prices of gas (while that of kerosene has shot up) hasn't been subsidised how come we are yet to see the effect in bridging the gap between urban and rural development?
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Trimjos: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala .
If you like use different monikers, you will all be reported. You can't cyberbully me o and you will never drag me to using uncouth words.
If you could hide behind a keyboard and haul insults at people so recklessly, Buhari is the least of your problems with bad character and double personalities online and offline.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Dominique

Rule 18. Spamming the forum

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Trimjos: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I will not only report you to the mods, I will help you build a verifiable track and trail of your bigotry , cyberbullying and online recklessness so it comes up when serious confidential background check on your true character is being done someday.
Hiding behind a keyboard and usernames won't save you from answering to your toxic character , bigotry and dual personality online and offline.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique justwise

Rule 18. Spamming the forum

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2021
dettolgel:

I admire the fact that you try to remain civil despite the name callings and I could also understand their annoyance and impatient.

But there is a question someone asked you though it seems to have been overtaken by their other not so kind statement and I find it interesting. Would you mind answering and throwing more light on it and also on some questions I need clarifications on:

That gas are produced locally and why wouldn't the government interved so we don't have to buy at international rate? We really do have it in abundance.

Correct me if I am wrong. I assume that so far the prices of gas (while that of kerosene has shot up) hasn't been subsidised how come we are yet to see the effect in bridging the gap between urban and rural development?

Thank you for the brilliant perspectives you raised. I am humbled. I don't use uncouth words in real life so I don't use it online or in my communications. My faith as a Christian forbids it and I do have a faith to defend in words and deeds. Once again, thank you ma.

We all know that the problem with our gas and oil industry is very complex and multifaceted.

However, one thing not clear to most of us all is that top gas producers like LNG were not originally set up for meeting local market and it's a JV owned by FG and other IOCs that invested in the project to make profit they return to their shareholders. So they are profit oriented and at a time like this, the incentive to serve orders that bring in forex for FG and profit for the IOCs is there yet the government can make them serve the local market and that's where the problem is. If gas is used to serve the local market at a price less than the international markets, who pays the difference and how can it be sustained? Do we not think the other partner IOCs may pull out of the deal and renegotiate and demand FG pays subsidies like it happened in gas supply to power stations still being subsidised?
And if FG insists, it will be using its own share of the profit to subsidise gas that serves mostly the urban and town dwellers already enjoying petrol and electricity subsidies.

So you are absolutely right that we have the gas but while we have the gas, we are yet to have sufficient investments in it that will serve the local market in a profitable and sustainable manner . Are we without options? No.

Here's where we need very intelligent citizens who come up with brilliant perspectives to help us. I don't know or have all the answers but I don't want us taking the subsidy route.
It's unfair and will be opaque with corruption.

Can we have a fixed price regime where there are cyclical periods of under recovery and over recovery? Yes but no private establishment want that thereby leaving us with NNPC. With PIA 2021, the days of under recovery by NNPC is numbered so we need to start looking at post PIA NNPC that is driven by profit.

It's a double edged sword for us anytime international prices of oil and gas goes up so I am confident that even this current high gas and oil prices won't be for ever. On a microeconomics level, we can use our gas more sensibly, consider alternative renewable energy sources and on a macro level, we can demand palliatives from the government( unfortunately that will take long to achieve because it will require engaging the NA to pass it as budget for 2022).
May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by AuroraB(f): 1:39am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I will not relent until you get banned and learn to be civil. You are the ones giving that beautiful religion of Islam a bad name with your aggressive and uncivil conduct offline and online.
Funny how the idiots who 'liked' your first vomit ain't doing so on your cry-cry subsequent posts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by dettolgel: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you for the brilliant perspectives you raised. I am humbled. I don't use uncouth words in real life so I don't use it online or in my communications. My faith as a Christian forbids it and I do have a faith to defend in words and deeds. Once again, thank you ma.

We all know that the problem with our gas and oil industry is very complex and multifaceted.

However, one thing not clear to most of us all is that top gas producers like LNG were not originally set up for meeting local market and it's a JV owned by FG and other IOCs that invested in the project to make profit they return to their shareholders. So they are profit oriented and at a time like this, the incentive to serve orders that bring in forex for FG and profit for the IOCs is there yet the government can make them serve the local market and that's where the problem is. If gas is used to serve the local market at a price less than the international markets, who pays the difference and how can it be sustained? Do we not think the other partner IOCs may pull out of the deal and renegotiate and demand FG pays subsidies like it happened in gas supply to power stations still being subsidised?
And if FG insists, it will be using its own share of the profit to subsidise gas that serves mostly the urban and town dwellers already enjoying petrol and electricity subsidies.

So you are absolutely right that we have the gas but while we have the gas, we are yet to have sufficient investments in it that will serve the local market in a profitable and sustainable manner . Are we without options? No.

Here's where we need very intelligent citizens who come up with brilliant perspectives to help us. I don't know or have all the answers but I don't want us taking the subsidy route.
It's unfair and will be opaque with corruption.

Can we have a fixed price regime where there are cyclical periods of under recovery and over recovery? Yes but no private establishment want that thereby leaving us with NNPC. With PIA 2021, the days of under recovery by NNPC is numbered so we need to start looking at post PIA NNPC that is driven by profit.

It's a double edged sword for us anytime international prices of oil and gas goes up so I am confident that even this current high gas and oil prices won't be for ever. On a microeconomics level, we can use our gas more sensibly, consider alternative renewable energy sources and on a macro level, we can demand palliatives from the government( unfortunately that will take long to achieve because it will require engaging the NA to pass it as budget for 2022).
May God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for your elaborate response.

But on a discussion level. I doubt if it is this present administration that signed the agreement with the investors. The major problem with our government both past and present is that they are forward looking.

I am not an economist/expert on this issue and no where as educated as those making the deals on our behalf.
Isn't it possible for government to get concession (maybe it was part of it but I would be surprised if it was and Nigerians experiencing the sudden surge in price at almost the same rate in change in price as in countries in Europe importing gas) on behalf of the local consumer when signing these deals such that no matter the changes in price the local market is protected without the government losing much of his revenue.

Probably those negotiating on our behalf are busy taking kick backs from the investors rather than cutting good deals for us the people.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Ykc2(m): 3:16am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

even buhari will call you the mumumuest of them all for still defending a failure like him

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by NoFucksToGive: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

[/s]

This one has come talking rubbish again... This guy is so unintelligent it makes me laugh a t the rubbish he types grin

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by okpanachil: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

It is funny how we always change the narrative to suit our intentions. If the PRICE of crude oil drops, it is argued that is the cause of rise in exchange rate as we do not export enough hence the drop in the value of Naira and when the crude crude oil price rises the argument is, that is why crude oil products and gas have increased in PRICE.
Head or Tail the Nigerian People lose.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2021
okpanachil:

It is funny how we always change the narrative to suit our intentions. If the PRICE of crude oil drops, it is argued that is the cause of rise in exchange rate as we do not export enough hence the drop in the value of Naira and when the crude crude oil price rises the argument is, that is why crude oil products and gas have increased in PRICE.
Head or Tail the Nigerian People lose.
They always change the goal post to suit their failure of a cattle herder.
When he failed to publicly declare his assets,as he promised,they said he has declared it with the code of conduct bureau and that is d requirement.
When he started travelling abroad for routine medical check-ups,contrary to what he promised,they said his longtime doctor he has been using is based in the UK.
When he refused to sell some of the aircraft in the presidential fleet,as he promised,they said it was to cater for when they need to service d regular ones.Etc.
The way they defend the man's lies and hypocrisy beggars belief.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by xelly: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

When someone talks, you can easily conclude if he has read a book in the past 2 years and also his Foolishness.

Bros, say sorry to your parent who thought raising you means raising a human and investing in someone that will be useful.

You are totally a waste. I doubt if there's remedy and if finally there will be, it takes great effort and God's grace. If not, you are finished.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by 2ndBase: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Young man listen up.
You called me confused
You called me incomprehensible
You called me a cyber bully
You called me uncivil
You called me uncouth
You called me a hate
You called me a bigot
You called me lazy
You called me intolerant
You promised to place a trail on me
You promised to report me to organizations and diplomatic community.
Bros na only you Waka come.
You have taken your joke too far. I can only say that you are the one that is bereft of civility and good upbringing.
If the government likes let them remain silent and senedile in periods as this soaring gas prices. The first action of a government is to protect the interest of the citizens when dangers as this high prices of gas occurs. The actions and inactions of the government matters a lot. You are using external shock and JV between IOCs and the NNPC to make a case for the government. That means people can go and die so long as the interest cum profit of both in the joint ventures are served.

Let me ask, have you bordered to have a look into gas tax and other contingent levies over its importation? In as much as I believe that this is a short run period for the government to take a drastic overhaul of the system to provide cheap and affordable gas, I as well believe that the government can do something through policy intervention in the gas sector that can ameliorate the suffering of the citizens they govern. The government can take internal decision that can cussion the effects of external shock of high gas prices.

Let me ask you, what is the difference in human population density and industrial concentration between the urban and rural areas in the country? Check out your demography in NBS and tell the world which is higher or statistically significant in number. I asked you this question because you have always reference gas subsidy between urban and rural dwellers. Maybe you think it's only households alone that uses gas without factoring in factories in urban areas that uses it to produce goods for the rural communities too.
Stop crying foul and think that the opinion of others does not matter when it doesn't tilt towards your submission within a public forum.
Lastly, enough of your threat of trailing and reporting. You know yourself and doesn't know others.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2021
xelly:

When someone talks, you can easily conclude if he has read a book in the past 2 years and also his Foolishness.

Bros, say sorry to your parent who thought raising you means raising a human and investing in someone that will be useful.

You are totally a waste. I doubt if there's remedy and if finally there will be, it takes great effort and God's grace. If not, you are finished.

He is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by orisa37: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
For 12.5 KG GAS IS NOW N7500

For 165 units of Electricity, you pay N10'000.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by Greatken007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
You have made some suggestions though but in practice it doesn't work that way , cooking gas known as LPG is not same as the one used in the industry... natural gas which is about 89% methane is what we used to power equipment in our industries.
The supply link and availability of gas is also a cause to this price increase , the truth is that NLNG export the gas and in return we import same gas to meet demand.
What NLNG is currently producing is not enough to meet our demand and NLNG is not fully owned Nigerian entity and it was set up for export of gas.
The current status of our refineries made the NLNG to be made to look inwards to make available for local market(at an agreed volume but the number of persons using gas for cooking at the moment has overshoot available volume)
2ndBase:

Young man listen up.
You called me confused
You called me incomprehensible
You called me a cyber bully
You called me uncivil
You called me uncouth
You called me a hate
You called me a bigot
You called me lazy
You called me intolerant
You promised to place a trail on me
You promised to report me to organizations and diplomatic community.
Bros na only you Waka come.
You have taken your joke too far. I can only say that you are the one that is bereft of civility and good upbringing.
If the government likes let them remain silent and senedile in periods as this soaring gas prices. The first action of a government is to protect the interest of the citizens when dangers as this high prices of gas occurs. The actions and inactions of the government matters a lot. You are using external shock and JV between IOCs and the NNPC to make a case for the government. That means people can go and die so long as the interest cum profit of both in the joint ventures are served.

Let me ask, have you bordered to have a look into gas tax and other contingent levies over its importation? In as much as I believe that this is a short run period for the government to take a drastic overhaul of the system to provide cheap and affordable gas, I as well believe that the government can do something through policy intervention in the gas sector that can ameliorate the suffering of the citizens they govern. The government can take internal decision that can cussion the effects of external shock of high gas prices.

Let me ask you, what is the difference in human population density and industrial concentration between the urban and rural areas in the country? Check out your demography in NBS and tell the world which is higher or statistically significant in number. I asked you this question because you have always reference gas subsidy between urban and rural dwellers. Maybe you think it's only households alone that uses gas without factoring in factories in urban areas that uses it to produce goods for the rural communities too.
Stop crying foul and think that the opinion of others does not matter when it doesn't tilt towards your submission within a public forum.
Lastly, enough of your threat of trailing and reporting. You know yourself and doesn't know others.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! by seborrhic: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
xelly:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Ondo Election: Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo Heads PDP Election Committee / Boko Haram Bomb Ex-police Minister's Residence In Bauci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.