Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? (764 Views)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Quick-convert Exchange (crypto,usdt And Gift Cards) Buying And Selling Made Easy / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? by samuelkingz(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
Good day guys. please I need your help on this. I am looking at moving my funds from Nigerian accounts due to the instability of the Naira. I would like to know which option is better. saving and investing through Risevest or Just putting it up in USDT and just watch it saved in dollars.

Please what are the pros and cons of each? I would appreciate your help and advice as I make this financial decision.
Re: Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? by juniorstar(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Usdt...
Re: Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? by samuelkingz(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2021
juniorstar:
Usdt...

what is the advantage USDT has over saving in Risevest
Re: Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? by ekehopp2: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2022
samuelkingz:
Good day guys. please I need your help on this. I am looking at moving my funds from Nigerian accounts due to the instability of the Naira. I would like to know which option is better. saving and investing through Risevest or Just putting it up in USDT and just watch it saved in dollars.

Please what are the pros and cons of each? I would appreciate your help and advice as I make this financial decision.

Risevest real estate investment plan 10 - 15%
Binance USDT Flexible Savings, not more than 10%

I'm trying to do a split in both

Which did you choose, how has it been for you?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Make From Royal Q With A 1000 USD Investment Within A Month / Get A Building Plan At An Affordable Price. / 10 Phone Accessories Brands To Sell And Make Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.