Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? (605 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by VaselineCrew: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
A party leader that brought bullion vans (plural) to his house a DAY BEFORE AN ELECTION.

I was on this thread reading comments, and see how the top comment on the first page with over a hundred likes is a comment in support of a Tinubu presidency.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761567/2023-presidency-waiting-tinubu-decide/2

I really don’t understand how the minds of Nigerians work.

You guys never care about development, the welfare of your country or even immediate society. Do you see how tough things are now? Dollar is about 550 or so, and prices of goods are shooting through the roof, whereas infrastructure like electricity and good roads with closed drainages are still lacking, together with so many other issues.

Someone on that thread was only doing math, stating how Tinubu will get the majority of Yoruba votes as he is their son. So if your son becomes president, will that immediately change the dollar rate? Will that collapse food prices? So you will just vote for someone because he is your “son”, even if that means you continue to suffer? What is the benefit then? Bragging on an empty stomach?

I tire for Naija men. The way we choose leaders always reminds me of the MMM fiasco, were the majority of people on nairaland threads, it seems, where always brutally supporting MMM and cursing the few people who could see that MMM was indeed a scam an a very obvious one at that, yet all you would be hearing then from the supporters of MMM was “you don’t understand get help and bla bla bla”

Why are obvious things made so complicated in Naija? This is a man who as I said earlier, brought 2 bullion vans to his house before an election, yet you will overlook this very obvious malfeasance. All the countries that your brothers and sisters run to, awon Canada and the rest, even U.K that your Tinubu is now, is that how their leaders bring bullion vans to their house before elections? Yet you still don’t care.

You don’t care at all about having good roads, without open rotting gutters, a great police and military force, advancements in technology, agriculture and healthcare, you don’t care about the economy, nothing, all you care about is that your corrupt son is there, even if that means you die of hunger (which I pray against), I mean come on!

Even if I tell you that if you are successful in electing a Tinubu, Atiku or whatever other rubbish candidate that Nigeria will get worse, you will still go ahead and do so. But why?

Why are you all so programmed to pick the worst of the worst? Why are you programmed to pick the candidates you know for sure will further bastardize your society. Unless of course you believe you are animals that don’t deserve a decent society like most white countries.

Why can’t you go to Unilag or Harvard university and start grooming a leader with first class or summa cum laude since Nigeria as of now need the best of the best of the best.

Na wa for una, a special breed indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by Truthissupreme: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Point of correction

Your a Muslims eg muric want him and one man can not sit in Lagos and decide for Nigeria according to buhari
Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by yuping(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
My brother I can feel your pain I'm also in pain but we are here with people who only think about their village person being in power whatever happen next is none of their bussiness.
Only if they know that Nigeria can never get better by still voting all this old politician.
I have enemies already because I don't support APC or PDP even at the office my own state and kins men don't like me anymore.
Make I arrange my visa leave this bush for them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by VaselineCrew: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2021
yuping:
My brother I can feel your pain I'm also in pain but we are here with people who only think about their village person being in power whatever happen next is none of their bussiness.
Only if they know that Nigeria can never get better by still voting all this old politician.
I have enemies already because I don't support APC or PDP even at the office my own state and kins men don't like me anymore.
Make I arrange my visa leave this bush for them.

as in...

I pray you achieve your dreams abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by bjdon: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2021
VaselineCrew:
A party leader that brought bullion vans (plural) to his house a DAY BEFORE AN ELECTION.

I was on this thread reading comments, and see how the top comment on the first page with over a hundred likes is a comment in support of a Tinubu presidency.

You guys never care about development, the welfare of your country or even immediate society. Do you see how tough things are now? Dollar is about 550 or so, and prices of goods are shooting through the roof, whereas infrastructure like electricity and good roads with closed drainages are still lacking, together with so many other issues.

Someone on that thread was only doing math, stating how Tinubu will get the majority of Yoruba votes as he is their son. So if your son becomes president, will that immediately change the dollar rate? Will that collapse food prices? So you will just vote for someone because he is your “son”, even if that means you continue to suffer? What is the benefit then? Bragging on an empty stomach?

I tire for Naija men. The way we choose leaders always reminds me of the MMM fiasco, were the majority of people on nairaland threads, it seems, where always brutally supporting MMM and cursing the few people who could see that MMM was indeed a scam an a very obvious one at that, yet all you would be hearing then from the supporters of MMM was “you don’t understand get help and bla bla bla”

Why are obvious things made so complicated in Naija? This is a man who as I said earlier, brought 2 bullion vans to his house before an election, yet you will overlook this very obvious malfeasance. All the countries that your brothers and sisters run to, awon Canada and the rest, even U.K that your Tinubu is now, is that how their leaders bring bullion vans to their house before elections? Yet you still don’t care.

You don’t care at all about having good roads, without open rotting gutters, a great police and military force, advancements in technology, agriculture and healthcare, you don’t care about the economy, nothing, all you care about is that your corrupt son is there, even if that means you die of hunger (which I pray against), I mean come on!

Even if I tell you that if you are successful in electing a Tinubu, Atiku or whatever other rubbish candidate that Nigeria will get worse, you will still go ahead and do so. But why?

Why are you all so programmed to pick the worst of the worst? Why are you programmed to pick the candidates you know for sure will further bastardize your society. Unless of course you believe you are animals that don’t deserve a decent society like most white countries.

Why can’t you go to Unilag or Harvard university and start grooming a leader with first class or summa cum laude since Nigeria as of now need the best of the best of the best.

There is a saying, that a people get the leaders they deserve. That is very true with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by Nebulax: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2021
This wailing is too early..

Why no present us with your candidate
Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2021
They like to suffer

Tinubu of all people
Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by Chapii: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2021
VaselineCrew:

OP why are you praying they don't die of hunger na. Thunder will fire them. I roasted one of them yesterday. He shamefully left the place. The worst part is that these guys are supposed to be educated.
Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2021
OP, you wrote much but all I got was "bullion van" repeated several times and not much else meaning your dislike of Tinubu as a candidate is personal and devoid of fact-based argument since it has been estsblished Tinubu broke no law with the bullion van episode. In essence you are just scaremongering.

When you write so much people expect to read a lot of factual denouncement of Tinubu. Not the empty garbage you presented.

Anyone who has your time could present at least 100 outststanding actions and achievements of Tinubu that shows he more than merits the job of President.

To a neutral reader, factual pro-Tinubu argument would carry the day because it would easily make your long and verbose writing appear the talk of a typically bitter and frustrated Nigerian hater.
Re: Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
VaselineCrew:

[/s]

ONLY A FOOL WILL BUY TO YOUR STUPIDITY. TINUBU IS THIS TINUBU IS THAT THE STATE HE GOVERNED ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO STILL STANDS OUT AS A BEST STATE IN NIGERIA. YOUR PEOPLE ABANDONED THEIR REGION TROOPING OUT TO A REGION CONTROL BY THE SAME TINUBU. IGBO PEOPLE HATE TINUBU NOT BECAUSE OF HIS LEADERSHIP BUT BECAUSE OF HIS TRIBE .IF IGBO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE TINUBU IN THEIR REGION THEY WILL NOT BE ACCUSING HIM INSTEAD WORSHIPING HIM.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: IPOB WANT TO TURN IGBOS TO ALMAJIRI - DESTROY POOR MAN'S GOODS IN ENUGU / 2021 PDP National Convention As Atiku Abubakar Ready To Contest For Presidency / End SARS: 100 Nigerians Arrested In 2020 Languish At NCoS Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.