Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo (35009 Views)

Court Dismisses Miyetti Allah’s Suit Seeking To Restrain Open Grazing / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by JOemmy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Do they have any other choice? If not for the hausas they attached themselves to can they alone stand the rest of nigeria?
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by macrodata(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Enugupikin:
Fact is that the fulanis can't go on causing people pain unchecked, an igbo adage says that a child who says his father won't sleep will also not sleep.Thats exactly the case of fulani herdsmen with the rest of Nigerians cheesy

The fulanis aren't really powerful like we think,it is just a divided south that kept fueling their pathetic nuisances. Going forward I hope the middle beltans and the south southerners don't ever tolerate them anymore .
Fulanis are only ignored because they have the support of the FG. On a very good average day, I don't think any country or race are as barbaric(no offence) as Nigerians when they keep manners aside.

If a southern president should emerge, the story of Fulani carnage will be history.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by IJOBA11: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ibks100:

Yes, my question as well. How does the Feedlot program work?
FEEDLOT MEANS RUGA
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Kingrefreshed: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
dre11:
State govt trains 150 cattle breeders, others on feedlot
• Akeredolu introduces Awo’s ranching system, partners CBN on pilot scheme

https://m.guardian.ng/news/miyetti-allah-dumps-open-grazing-adopts-feedlot-system-in-ondo/
Walahi southern governor's are extremely stupid.

Cow business is a personal business.

Why una dey allow these people treat you guys like imbeciles?
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by MEGAWATCH: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mightymanna:
Rugga or No rugga desertification as a result of climate change will push us down South, i and my family have chose the fertile areas of Owerri west to settle incase we are to from from Kano state

You see this Fulani you dey claim by fire by force, I pray that God will give them the power to take over everything in your family in the coming future since you like them this much.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Blackfire(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by od501: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/miyetti-allah-dumps-open-grazing-adopts-feedlot-system-in-ondo/

Must they do this feedlot system in the south? What's so special about the south that this people can let go?
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
JoeEeL:
Mark my words today. They will still kill in that same Ondo state before the next 30 days.

Only idiots believe the schemes of the Foolanis. They have only reviewed their plans. Their end game is to take over the lands, subjugate and conquer.

For now they will lay low while coming up with other plans. They will keep mixing with the people, no problem.... increasing their population and inviting their kinsmen.

Then a day will come probably when there will be internal conflict, then they will exploit that opportunity for their own sake.

These people are snakes. But you keep snake inside room, put am for corner... instead of kicking it out completely.

One day na always one day.

Go and ask the Benue people. 1 million are in IDPS, that's 1 in 4 persons.

Good morning Nigerians. Oh you still want to vote? Go and vote o.

Go and sit ur hairy ass down! I said sit down!! Do you think it's easy to conquer? The decision taken by Ondo state is second to none; this the fulanis have seen. This is no longer politics.

For the fulanis to accept the training, they have accepted the template.
A lot of these young nomads hate their nomadic lifestyle. I spent plenty years with them (even though I'm from the south) and I know what I know.
If they had had this kind of opportunities Ondo state is offering, 60% of the nomads will abandon the nomadism. 60%!
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
I will not comment until I know what is feedlot....to konk this journalist dey hungry me.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Only them sabi all the systems to use NURTURE COW yet they can't nurture humans into sensible creatures. Now they have come up with FEEDLOT and na only them sabi what Feedlot means.

They should be restricted completely.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by jditimiya(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good development for peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Myhusband(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=105999272:
Peace is all we want in our nation

you think Fulani herdsmen and Fulani understand that and your English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Don't trust this guys

They will go back to their usual ways if tensions are down

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by VEHINTOLAR: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yoruba are not trouble makers but lovers of peace. However,if some idiots from futa jalon believe that trouble making is their business, we will use our God given wisdom to reset their troublesome heads !

This is 2021 but not 1621 guys !

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Indispensable85(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akeredolu second term is superb so far while obaseki has been satanic in his second term so far.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Naijanascam: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hahahaha plentiful nonsense...... but can you people show una tax receipt or rent for once grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by iyilowo: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
EFFECTIVE ENFORCEMENT IS THE KEY!!!

Gov. Akeredolu is courageously changing the narratives with gradual and steady departure from reckless open grazing of cattle in the country.Apparently,the known and resident Fulani herders in Ondo State are now between a rock and a hard place,as they are out harvesting grass to feed their herds in their various settlements (mini-ranch). Truly,change is the only constant thing in life.This positive history will certainly outlive this leader who ensured he takes his people to where they ought to be and not where they want to be���
Pixstory;
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by LLMG: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
miyetti allah imprint this on your generationsssssss.......after you that they should always remember that they are tenants in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by omoluka: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Go and sit ur hairy ass down! I said sit down!! Do you think it's easy to conquer? The decision taken by Ondo state is second to none; this the fulanis have seen. This is no longer politics.

For the fulanis to accept the training, they have accepted the template.
A lot of these young nomads hate their nomadic lifestyle. I spent plenty years with them (even though I'm from the south) and I know what I know.
If they had had this kind of opportunities Ondo state is offering, 60% of the nomawill abandon the nomadism. 60%!
The guy you quoted has said nothing but the naked truth, sorry for You southerners. Your Bsc, Msc and PhD will not save you on d day

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alaye keep shut you you are not making sense yorubas are not like the lazy and coward igbos the east have been conquered
Fulani slave masters by their fante author=JoeEeL post=105999264]Mark my words today. They will still kill in that same Ondo state before the next 30 days.

Only idiots believe the schemes of the Foolanis. They have only reviewed their plans. Their end game is to take over the lands, subjugate and conquer.

For now they will lay low while coming up with other plans. They will keep mixing with the people, no problem.... increasing their population and inviting their kinsmen.

Then a day will come probably when there will be internal conflict, then they will exploit that opportunity for their own sake.

These people are snakes. But you keep snake inside room, put am for corner... instead of kicking it out completely.

One day na always one day.

Go and ask the Benue people. 1 million are in IDPS, that's 1 in 4 persons.

Good morning Nigerians. Oh you still want to vote? Go and vote o. [/quote]
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
omoluka:

The guy you quoted has said nothing but the naked truth, sorry for You southerners. Your Bsc, Msc and PhD will not save you on d day
there is no sense in what you and the guy you aceeded to Fulanis are subdued and annihilated in ondo state is only in southeast fulanis are having field day
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by ayoplenty: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
What is the meaning of Feedlot? How does it work.... thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by rowrowland: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Enugupikin:
Fact is that the fulanis can't go on causing people pain unchecked, an igbo adage says that a child who says his father won't sleep will also not sleep.Thats exactly the case of fulani herdsmen with the rest of Nigerians cheesy

The fulanis aren't really powerful like we think,it is just a divided south that kept fueling their pathetic nuisances. Going forward I hope the middle beltans and the south southerners don't ever tolerate them anymore .
Get out of my line of sight. yeye somebody. Ondo govt carving way forward out of a social problem, you spewing trash on nairaland - attacking a whole race. Na you choose where you belong to?
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by tnerro1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mightymanna:
Rugga or No rugga desertification as a result of climate change will push us down South, i and my family have chose the fertile areas of Owerri west to settle incase we are to from from Kano state

Hahaha, as long as you obey the laws of the land, you are most welcome.

P/s , no tax avoidance ooo, and okoro can decide to open beer palour besides you grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
dre11:

Olotu added that the state government had chosen to re-enact the ranching system introduced by late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the Western Region, saying that it is also partnering notable financial institutions for funding.

This is quite significant for me.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by berbs: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iro ni ooooo. shockedgrin cheesy cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Raph82(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
spirul77:
The reason I hate Nigerian journalism, at least there should be something like a joinder, telling us what the feedlot system is all about or the meaning and places where it is currently practiced.
Feed lot system is a system of raising animals in paddocks (camped area), in which you supply them with their feed, and they also graze within the paddocks, not roaming farms to feed on planted crops. Animals grow faster this way than roaming from east to west, feeding on grasses all along. This system will enable government to monitor the farms, herders and make money through them as well. Cattle rearing is meant to be a business for everyone to gain from. Where it is done rightly, people plant grasses and sell to them. In South Africa for instance, if you have lots of grasses on your farm, cattle farmers will come to harvest, weigh and pay you for what they harvest on your farm.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Jakumo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Teaching those bloodthirsty terrorist virgin hunters the cattle feed-lot system should not take longer than 3 months, after which all of them should be encouraged to phuck off back to their northern desert homelands, to go and practice the ranching system there, whereby they can BUY all the cattle feed they want from their tribesmen in Niger, Mali and Chad, rather than steal and destroy farmers' crops in Nigeria's south.

Governor Akeredolu is a modern-day visionary whose deep knowledge of the legal jurisprudence enables him to ignore the rantings of those nasty head-slamming crop destroyers, by first introducing them to common sense, and then hopefully booting them all out and back to their glorious homeland north of the Niger/Benue rivers.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by pacespot(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mightymanna:

I understand that climate change is a worldwide problem, but you guys should find a solution to your extreme weather rather than abandoning your lands. China planted more than a billion trees to save their lands from desert encroachment, the size of land reclaimed from desert by this Chinese aforrestation campaign is almost the same as the State of Texas in USA. Desertification is not the end of the road in extreme weather situation. I learned how Chinese produced streams and rivers out of desert through a massive plantings of weather-resistant trees. You northerners can adopt the same method to save your lands from desertification and extreme weather conditions.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by Igbodicool(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=105999272:
There is no peace in the presence of injustice, unfairness, hatred and nepotism.

Nigeria is 1914 British invention and it must surely scatter.
Re: Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=105999272:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF!!!

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.